Andrea Pirlo Thread

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
I've actually noticed the opposite. Non-Milan fans still think he's as great as in 2006.

well, idk rly. to me they would have still been thinking that until 2009 but since then, not rly. imo he was horrible under whoratti's slave last season. very sure a substantial amount would've noticed.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
:lol:

so much hate for someone who has given fans so much joy

carry on
So many ppl in here are already under appreciating Ibra coz of fredrik 24/7 masturbating over him.
Now think about Pirlo & imagine 15+ fredrik for a period of 8+ years.
Most of objective ppl talk harsh about Pirlo as a reaction of the wank fest that some users organize for mediocrity.
I assure you that we wouldnt have said one bad word about Pirlo if those didnt over hype him.
One good tournament for Italy added to half a dozen of so so season for Milan & they wanna make him the man who created the passes.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
thats two games in a row Pirlo gave Robinho a goal on a platter and he couldnt finish...

but I doubt the anti-Pirlo crowd noticed that...
haters gonna hate
Pirlo <3

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Carry on, I want good reads and nice dicks. Will suck on anyone's dick as long as they provide good reads, don't really give a fuck which group he's in.

Mrk

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Sheva
Carry on, I want good reads and nice dicks. Will suck on anyone's dick as long as they provide good reads, don't really give a fuck which group he's in.

Did you log on to the wrong forum or something?

sushanmilano

Nostalgia....
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Nesta, Pirlo, Thiago, Zlatan, Iniesta, Laudrup, El Shaarawy, Seedorf, Batigol
Meastro back and suddently our whole team dynamics looks hopeless again.

He gave a great pass, but overall he makes the team worse.

We were playing miles better in half 1 without Maestro. (even with Clarence as no 10 behind the 2 strikers).

It's the same situation in every fucking game. No Pirlo and our overall team is great. With Pirlo he makes a few great passes, long balls in 90 minutes but rest of the squad quality goes down a level with his presence.

We scored four goals without ibra, sell him shall we? also we scored four goals without van bommel? are these guys holding us back? could we have closed down the scudetto in march had we not bought these two?:(:( your logic is so flawed. Get brain and then post.

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We scored four goals without ibra, sell him shall we? also we scored four goals without van bommel? are these guys holding us back? could we have closed down the scudetto in march had we not bought these two?:(:( your logic is so flawed. Get brain and then post.

Dec end to the Palermo game. With MvB. We conceded 5 goals in 18 games.
Ibra either has an assist or goal against every team in the league other than Roma and Cagliari.
MvB and Ibra seems to be consistantly good with occasional bad games.
Pirlo is consistantly bad for the team except occasional good games. With Pirlo our overall team performance nose diving is a recurring theme too.

Anyway dedicated to Andrei Pirlo

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNRLhTZn9b0

Have fun to Juventus .. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Mrk

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dec end to the Palermo game. With MvB. We conceded 5 goals in 18 games.
Ibra either has an assist or goal against every team in the league other than Roma and Cagliari.
MvB and Ibra seems to be consistantly good with occasional bad games.
Pirlo is consistantly bad for the team except occasional good games. With Pirlo our overall team performance nose diving is a recurring theme too.

Anyway dedicated to Andrei Pirlo

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNRLhTZn9b0

Have fun to Juventus .. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I've tried to remain neutral on the issue but i hope he stays just to piss you off. Some fan you are.

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baggio, Pippo, Kaka, Shearer, Rino, Ambro, Dida, Thiago
2 great passes to Binho in 2 matches but none converted. :(

Mrk

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I was actually an appreciator of maestro once who then turned neutral and then now just wishes he leaves cos of troll fanboys :o:o

So you let other peoples opinions of a player affect your own opinions? Try growing a backbone.

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So you let other peoples opinions of a player affect your own opinions? Try growing a backbone.

Pirlo's declining performance was directly proportional to fan boys trying to hard to make rest of the world understand Pirlo's poor performance is because players around him suck or cos tactics r good n not cos of Maetro's decline.

Mrk

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo's declining performance was directly proportional to fan boys trying to hard to make rest of the world understand Pirlo's poor performance is because players around him suck or cos tactics r good n not cos of Maetro's decline.

Not really, Pirlo has always had "fanboys" and he's performed poorly before, you could quite easily say that "haters" have been going over the top as Pirlo has declined - it's not black and white, both fanboys and haters go way over the top and both end up looking like dickheads at the end of the day, people never learn.

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
2 great passes to Binho in 2 matches but none converted. :(
lol it's truly incredible how Pirlo fanz keep count of these 'almost assists' and almost scored free kicks :fp: . All the tonz of other chances that ppl keep shitting on Robhino for missing I wonder if they keep track of the creators of the tons that he's missed. Oh wait, those guys have ACTUAL assists to count :rolleyes:

yeah, but that is obviously Pirlo's fault :fp:
It's not Pirlo's fault for Robinho not getting a hattrick but shitting on him because he didn't put away the ONE good pass he got from Andrea -aka the ONE chance to make Pirlo look good and give the groupiez ammo to justify his existence-is BEYOND IDIOTIC. Robinho scored an almost solo goal and a nice finish. Must we downgrade his performance because he didn't put away a good chance??? Ridiculous!!

Anyway today should be the most peaceful, euphoric day on the forum....our boys are partying for fucks sake :fp: I propose a truce. If Pirlo stays the haterz will look dumb for using a rumor to shit on him and question his loyalty. If he goes the groupies will look worse . Either way somebody loses. Let's celebrate today (goin out to get drunk) and save the hate for printer :cool:

Mrk

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
lol it's truly incredible how Pirlo fanz keep count of these 'almost assists' and almost scored free kicks :fp: . All the tonz of other chances that ppl keep shitting on Robhino for missing I wonder if they keep track of the creators of the tons that he's missed. Oh wait, those guys have ACTUAL assists to count :rolleyes:

It's not Pirlo's fault for Robinho not getting a hattrick but shitting on him because he didn't put away the ONE good pass he got from Andrea -aka the ONE chance to make Pirlo look good and give the groupiez ammo to justify his existence-is BEYOND IDIOTIC. Robinho scored an almost solo goal and a nice finish. Must we downgrade his performance because he didn't put away a good chance??? Ridiculous!!

Anyway today should be the most peaceful, euphoric day on the forum....our boys are partying for fucks sake :fp: I propose a truce. If Pirlo stays the haterz will look dumb for using a rumor to shit on him and question his loyalty. If he goes the groupies will look worse . Either way somebody loses. Let's celebrate today (goin out to get drunk) and save the hate for printer :cool:

For once, i actually agree.

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
Whatever happens, he's a Milan legend, and everyone should be thankful of his services - whether he stays or goes.

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
It's a travesty you've facepalmed that... but I'm not surprised.

You know, the word legend is thrown around so much, but to me each club has 2 tiers of legends...

Pirlo is in the second tier of legends.

It's easier for me to give an example, e.g United

tier 1: Charlton, Giggs, Best etc

tier 2: Neville, Van Nistelrooy etc.

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
whyd u facepalm for?

show respect to pirlo, he has been a significant cog in milan for the past 10 or so years.

yes his standards have dropped after 07, but still. you gonna hate on a guy cos of what he is doing now, do u think he is van der sar or something

i may have disliked seedorf for majority of the season, but id be sad if he leaves, even if i was caling for his head.

looking back, he has done so much for us. like pirlo

Fiero

Reaction score
It's a travesty you've facepalmed that... but I'm not surprised.

You know, the word legend is thrown around so much, but to me each club has 2 tiers of legends...

Pirlo is in the second tier of legends.

It's easier for me to give an example, e.g United

tier 1: Charlton, Giggs, Best etc

tier 2: Neville, Van Nistelrooy etc.

Mod on a Milan forum using United for example :fp: :tongue:

It's easier to say icons (ex. Baresi), and legends (ex. Shevchenko).

Lay off the Pirlo debates everyone. We should be in party mode. :dance:

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
tier what? And yeah, the word legend is thrown too much. That word should only be used for true legends like Maldini and Baresi. And :lol: at nuttela; what a facepalm can hit. :lol:

Mod on a Milan forum using United for example :fp: :tongue:

It's easier to say icons (ex. Baresi), and legends (ex. Shevchenko).

Lay off the Pirlo debates everyone. We should be in party mode. :dance:

If ''ex.'' stands for example you better switch the names Baresi and Shevchenko.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dude icon is bigger than legend. :lol:

Really? If so, then I'm sorry, but I thought legend is the biggest of all. I want evidence, or more opinions...

Fiero

Reaction score
Really? If so, then I'm sorry, but I thought legend is the biggest of all. I want evidence, or more opinions...

Nah as everyone mentioned, the word legend gets thrown around too much. I think legends are measured by their commitment, passion, and achievements. Icons are legends, just bigger and better ones. Only a select few could boast reaching that category.

Baresi is a Milan legend. The biggest of all. But he's also something more, an icon. A symbol of the club. Just like our emblem.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The way I see it is that the main two of our history, Baresi and Maldini, are legends (of our club) which make them automatic icons of our club also, though there are enough other players who are a Milan icon, but no legend. Now I'm starting to doubt of this all is accurate though. :tongue:

Fiero

Reaction score
The way I see it is that the main two of our history, Baresi and Maldini, are legends (of our club) which make them automatic icons of our club also, though there are enough other players who are a Milan icon, but no legend. Now I'm starting to doubt of this all is accurate though. :tongue:

Like who?

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Like who?

Well, like when I quoted you, players like Shevchenko. I guess we use the terms in the opposite ways. :tongue:

Fiero

Reaction score
Well, like when I quoted you, players like Shevchenko. I guess we use the terms in the opposite ways. :tongue:

Yeah, I blame football manager for your confusion. :tongue:

Well, at least both of us don't consider Pirlo in either category! :beer:

Maestro21

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, KAKA, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Baresi, Nesta, Rui Costa, Van Basten
You people are sad...still hating on our own player in a time of celebration. Fan or not, Pirlo will always be a Milan legend. Maybe if Pirlo pulled a Seedorf, we wouldn't be going through this nonsense.

Schedule