inter vs AjaxAmsterdam

Reaction score
hello People

What do you yhink of this game? and what do you think about Ajax?

I hope that we winn , and i see you in Milano
Greetz

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
Well of course I want the cousins to lose. I hope Ajax wins. But also, let it be known that Cannavaro is out through suspension, and the cousins have an absolutely stacked bench, so best of luck to Ajax, cause they will need it. The cousins will be tough to beat....even in Amsterdam.

Reaction score
Hi People

Ok Ozmosis, sorry i don`t now where i can post this tittle, But now, alles is ok !

RivippoRuiNestaShevdini : thanx for posting, i am very happy at the moment, but this forum is nice, and i like supporters of another club`s, it`s very inportant to talk with him ! (about soccer :) )

I hope that Ajax can win the game, And i hope that Ac Milan can win in Deportivo , because Deporvivo is at the moment very strong..
Good Luck Ac Milan !

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
Welcome to the forum my friend :)
Honestly, after yesterday's game, I wouldn't care if Inter win 10-0!! I'm so happy to be upset about them :tongue: So, good luck today anyways :)

FORZA MILAAAAAN!!

tomasson

Beginner
Reaction score
Inter Milan won anyway....1-0
Without Ronaldo is a good sign...Crespo will score 4 them.... ;)

Untitled

Primavera
Reaction score
DAMN!!! :mad:

Why did Inter win. I saw the first half and there was no sign of anything good coming from inter. from that half, i really doubt how far they will go in the CL.

q

Reaction score
RivippoRuiNestaShevdini said:
Well of course I want the cousins to lose. I hope Ajax wins. But also, let it be known that Cannavaro is out through suspension, and the cousins have an absolutely stacked bench, so best of luck to Ajax, cause they will need it. The cousins will be tough to beat....even in Amsterdam.
I think

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
Ok, I have had a revelation of sorts. This is going to sound out of my league a bit, but people, this is the best for AC Milan, which I am sure most of you have noticed, I am all about. As Seamus and Swan's signatures both respectively state, "My heart is red and mind is black" & "The world will be Red & Black Again," (Which apply to me in the highest respect)......WE NEED INTER TO QUALIFY.........yes, for one of the first times in my life, I am actually hoping that Inter comes away with a good result here. Now for the reasoning.....

Its very simple really, if the cousins are downed (and even relegated to the UEFA cup will not make a difference), they will be able to focus 100% of their efforts to capturing the Scudetto. Now.......I know, this might not seem like much of a good reason, but it is indeed. We need them to keep focusing on CL matches so that their manpower will not be geared towards just capturing the Scudetto. Not at this stage in the season at least. That team is too talented on the pitch and bench to let them just be alive in one of the two meaningful competitions. The Italian Scudetto to me, is more important than the CL. If we had to win one, I choose the Scudetto. I also have a bet with a freind, that in the another 8 years, we will have that second star on our kits, representing 20 scudettos. I made this bet 2 years ago, so I gave our beloved Rossoneri 10 years to capture 4.

So, my hypocrisy only goes so far, but tonight, and ONLY TONIGHT.....
(Good god, forgive me).........
forza inter :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :head: :head: :head: :head: :head: :head:

emily1038

Primavera
Reaction score
We need them to keep focusing on CL matches so that their manpower will not be geared towards just capturing the Scudetto.
ya, i agree

So, my hypocrisy only goes so far, but tonight, and ONLY TONIGHT.....
(Good god, forgive me).........
forza inter :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :head: :head: :head: :head: :head: :head:
don't worry, he'll pretend he didn't heard you ;) haha

Schedule