The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

View Poll Results: Champions League qualification?
. 0 0%
. 0 0%
. 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 13-03-2018, 19:41   #8701
Alec
Football Idiot Savant

Fav. Players: Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Pirlo, Gattuso, KakŠ, Romagnoli, Marco Fassone, VAR, Ghengis Khan

Quote:
Originally Posted by van Basten View Post
Really, you think he is a CR7 in that respect?
In which respect? His ability to pull chicks or the beard thing?

I don't think he is on CR7 level at pulling chicks, because he doesn't have the same global name recognition or that type of money yet. As for beard - I don't think CR7 is gay, nor do I think Silva is btw

Just having a laugh really, I have no idea what he likes about that chick, seems a bit basic to me, but tastes differ and he probably has his reasons.

Signature
100% muscle - 0% intelligence
Old 13-03-2018, 19:47   #8702
Milanista92
AC Milan Legend

report like this RR one should be quite obvious, it's pure speculation made to sell papers. Meyer would make more sense because of all the report of interest in him and we are on a free market rampage atm. So not only is it bs its bad bs.
Old 13-03-2018, 19:53   #8703
IL Diavolo 3
Fester

Here is the thing, rr and Meyer donít share the same agent.

Is it the agent or the Italian intermediary in the German market?
Old 13-03-2018, 19:56   #8704
IL Diavolo 3
Fester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neruda View Post
she must be good with her mouth .. a skill you dont find in everygirl must be a talented one

Or experienced.
Old 13-03-2018, 19:57   #8705
Thenebra
AC Milan Legend

So if we reach the CL, we gonna sign all these powerhouses. But if we dont we gonna have to sell rr! Lol, ok!

Signature
Sometimes Maybe Good Sometimes Maybe Shit
Old 13-03-2018, 20:01   #8706
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by IL Diavolo 3 View Post
Here is the thing, rr and Meyer donít share the same agent.

Is it the agent or the Italian intermediary in the German market?
probably being an intermediary
Old 13-03-2018, 20:01   #8707
Donato
The Wise One

Fav. Players: Kaka', Maldini, T.Silva, Pippo, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibrahimovic, Nesta

I’ve been calling out Meyer for quite some time now, I hope that rumour is true.
Old 13-03-2018, 20:05   #8708
Milanista92
AC Milan Legend

i havent seen any of meyer really? would he start over Bona?
Old 13-03-2018, 20:05   #8709
danilo1899
Rookie

If we could get 20+ mil for RicRod I'd sell him right away. Very likeable charachter, but unfortunately not a very good fullback (atleast for our setup): his of the ball movement is not up to par (lack of speed is also evident in relation to position on the pitch in transitions), his "dribling" always is some kind of semi-turn-and-pass-back move. In that regard, and I'm ashame to admit it, he reminds me of De Sciglio (without the dribble/turn).

That's not to say that isn't a very accomplished passer, has a very good shot/cross, but I still dream of a leftback that can actually dribble/knock ball past opponent in sprint (I think the last one we had who could do this was Constant, man we sure do suck). I know he was second choice to Kolasinac, but if we compare the two they are nothing alike: Kolasinac is a physical beast and not so good on the offensive end; RR is kind of like an opposite of him...

Which gets me to another 2nd choice of last summer, one that has a direct impact on RR: HC10. Left wingers/forwards we were tracking back then were all fast/physical/more of a scorer-type players (kind of what Niang should have been, if he developed) who attacks space more, so fullback can hang behind him and wait for deep-cross opportunities. Even Forsberg is fast-ish, although he's more of a playmaker. When we signed Hakan I was guessing he'll be our left mezzala, boy was I surprised... And when you have that kind of wide player (not so direct, likes to cut-in, more of a passer) you must have a very dinamic fullback to provide width and free space for him. What Gattuso is doing right now (atleast result-wise) is nothing short of a miracle because, from an offensive standpoint, we are quite unbalanced (for example, when we have a ball on our left side I already know that it's eventually gonna end up at Romagnoli's feet and then we'll switch side; we rarely go for a cross/killer pass from there). You can say what you will about Suso's predictabillity, but he's literally carrying us on his shoulders/left foot offensive-wise (his trademark in-swinging cross is possibly amongst the best I've seen in all my years of watching football and it takes only one to go through to Cutro/whoever to cause some serious damage).
Old 13-03-2018, 20:13   #8710
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi
Default The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li, Hidden Galliani

A player who would be perfect for that lcm position is kovacic.. Wishful thinking
Old 13-03-2018, 20:14   #8711
Bird
National Team Player

All these "Donna wants to leave" reports are most certainly "leaks" released by Raiola himself in order to create a rift between the Donna's and the fans.

Raiola is hoping for another abuse or two, in the same class of "fake money" or "fake reviews" from the fans to make it hard for Donna and his family to stay here, to just say "fuck it, it's not worth it anymore" and want to leave.

Unless Donna himself gives an interview saying that he is unhappy and wants to leave, don't believe a single report out there.

Last edited by Bird; 13-03-2018 at 20:24.
Old 13-03-2018, 20:15   #8712
van Basten
Banned

Fav. Players: Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

Reading Danilo's post, dont you think the game is asking too much of fullbacks? At this rate, it'll be easier to find a decent LWer and teach him how to defend a little and play him at LB
Old 13-03-2018, 20:19   #8713
ibelongtomilan
Bohemian Rhapsody

we shouldnt sell ric rod unless we run out of money, he is a good defensive fullback, could be useful on the bench, for type of counter attacking game, or simple we just want to protect the lead
but indeed we need a expolosive fullback with high pace, not a freaking strinic, and beside i dont think a LB is our main problem atm, LW and LCM should be replaced with much better players first
Old 13-03-2018, 20:23   #8714
Neruda
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

Quote:
Or experienced.
true but not all women are willing to learn
Old 13-03-2018, 20:23   #8715
Neruda
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qaas View Post
A player who would be perfect for that lcm position is kovacic.. Wishful thinking
yup.. my wet dream to replace bona
Old 13-03-2018, 20:24   #8716
IL Diavolo 3
Fester

Quote:
true but not all women are willing to learn

Did a woman ask you to show her how?
Old 13-03-2018, 20:24   #8717
IL Diavolo 3
Fester

Quote:
yup.. my wet dream to replace bona

What happened to the sms fetch?
Old 13-03-2018, 20:25   #8718
Neruda
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by danilo1899 View Post
If we could get 20+ mil for RicRod I'd sell him right away. Very likeable charachter, but unfortunately not a very good ears of watching football and it takes only one to go through to Cutro/whoever to cause some serious damage).
nice posts ..

make them smaller it hurts my eyes reading
Old 13-03-2018, 20:29   #8719
Neruda
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Did a woman ask you to show her how?

nah

they learn with time tho

-------

SMS ? i like him still but never really wanted to pay those 100 m for him .. uve got the wrong guy

My dream midfield with similar skills :

Kovacic Naby Keita

Casemiro
Old 13-03-2018, 20:30   #8720
ibelongtomilan
Bohemian Rhapsody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qaas View Post
unlikely, we shoulda made this move way earlier, now they already knew his value and he is gonna be their key player soon
Closed Thread