The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
"Certainly the balance between investments and exits will be much lighter than last year. Something consistent with current revenues, which are around 215-220 million a year "

Does this mean there is a possibility to spend near that sum again?

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
Hakan on the LW will never top Suso's last two seasons in regards to goals/assists. Hakan would need to play as AM behind a striker. We don't play that way. Average Jack is on par with Pasalic from last season in regards to contribution. We need a midfielder that can score/assist 8/10 or better.

Cutrone and Silva will need at least two more seasons to grow as has been highlighted already.

what i meant is if we can afford to buy some proper wingers, and a good attacking CM, they can both grow here peacefully without another striker added
if we are going for scudetto next year then yes, we need a WC striker, but top 4 next year: wingers, CM and a LB is enough

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
please please please lord grant us another cocaine summer

cocaine summer was a great time but we now need a champagne summer, we need to win which means a few class signings. Bale, SMS and another top signing.

stock-photo-champagne-popping-against-colourful-fireworks-exploding-on-black-background-350566430.jpg

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
60m for two strikers that share 7 league goals between them. Cutrone has 7 on his own and cost 0. 43 goals scored this season with 7 games remaining in comparison to 57 total last season. In regards to the table, no progress has been made. The attack has been a failure.

True. Signing a 20 year old to directly replace him doesn't seem wise though. Unless top 4 is the goal for 2020.

suso leaving isnt a problem, 40m is a fair price for him
the problem is we have to find someone higher ceiling and more proven than chiesa, too many young players already in our squad

Actually I'd like Chiesa here regardless if Suso leaves or not. If Suso leaves I'd go with Under. Which now that I'm thinking about it, it doesn't change my argument all that much. But, out of curiosity, who would you bring in? Realistic choices only of course.

Berardi and Callejon are out of the question for me.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
"Certainly the balance between investments and exits will be much lighter than last year. Something consistent with current revenues, which are around 215-220 million a year "

Does this mean there is a possibility to spend near that sum again?

Don't forget salaries

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
As if Liverpool would want this turtle in their attack :lol: don't forget he already flopped there.... Throw in his 2 motm performances vs arsenal and you see how funny the EPL rumours are

Pogba also flopped at Man U and look what they did

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Actually I'd like Chiesa here regardless if Suso leaves or not. If Suso leaves I'd go with Under. Which now that I'm thinking about it, it doesn't change my argument all that much. But, out of curiosity, who would you bring in? Realistic choices only of course.

Berardi and Callejon are out of the question for me.

Realistically. Aspas, Thauvin or Falque. I think Callejon is highly likely if Napoli pay the Suso clause. It makes financial sense at 20m and allows Depay to be an option for the LW.

Add Pavon or Chiesa if we also buy a more experienced winger.

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
one change i would make for next season is to give kalinic the #11 instead of #7

The fact that they granted the #7 to Kalinic is honestly one of the biggest reasons to doubt the integrity of this management.

How the shirt numbers in general are distributed amongst our players leaves much to be desired.

Ehsan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I'm curious as to what these 2-3 critical signings may be. What would you rate a summer where we got Thiago Silva(Musa and Gomez are leaving, Zapata is the only backup to the position and PSG may accept sth close to 5 or 6m given he doesnt play much), Isco(a bit difficult given his demand but not impossible), Willian/Martial(they'd have better options but i'm sure Fassobelli can surprise us), Badelj(free and great option to add depth in midfield) and Falque/Belotti to replace Kalinic? A strike at Cengiz Under or Malcom for the RW spot ONLY if Suso leaves. This is in addition to getting Reina and that Croatian dude with potential departures of Bona and Donna. If we need a backup full-back, we can go for Darmian, i doubt he'd cost much.

EDIT: I believe its a realistic market if everythin goes according to our favour

Last edited:

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Fassone is killing it. Mirabelli less so. But Fassone is killing it.

Rossonero1028

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fassone says 90-80% of the current squad will stay. What do you think wich players will leave?

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm curious as to what these 2-3 critical signings may be. What would you rate a summer where we got Thiago Silva(Musa and Gomez are leaving, Zapata is the only backup to the position and PSG may accept sth close to 5 or 6m given he doesnt play much), Isco(a bit difficult given his demand but not impossible), Willian/Martial(they'd have better options but i'm sure Fassobelli can surprise us), Badelj(free and great option to add depth in midfield) and Falque/Belotti to replace Kalinic? A strike at Cengiz Under or Malcom for the RW spot ONLY if Suso leaves. This is in addition to getting Reina and that Croatian dude with potential departures of Bona and Donna. If we need a backup full-back, we can go for Darmian, i doubt he'd cost much.

EDIT: I believe its a realistic market if everythin goes according to our favour

Weak troll attempt 2/10

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli Beckham Berlusconi Pep Donnarumma
We can get quality EPL players for free

But I guess F&M are content with mediocracy

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
Fassone to Gazzetta: "2 'purchases' have already been made, and the remaining 3 will be to increase the quality of the squad"

Guys, Fassone basically was telling you something that you guys wanna hear.

One "simple" statement and chinaboyz is on the risr again :lol:

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Torino president Cairo: "We spoke about Belotti with Milan last year. I did not want to sell him, the clause was not applicable for Italian clubs."

Cairo: "Andrea [Belotti] had an unlucky season with injuries and recovery times. Right now he obviously does not have the numbers he could've had, but he is a player I want to enjoy next season. I doubt they [Milan] would request him again."

That's an open invitation.

ForzaACM

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka Zidane R9 Robben Nesta Henry Suarez Messi Maldini Rivaldo Iniesta Dinho Sheva Pippo
Suso is molto average... 40m would be a solid piece of business.

Pavon would be a great replacement for RW position.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Torino president Cairo: "We spoke about Belotti with Milan last year. I did not want to sell him, the clause was not applicable for Italian clubs."

Cairo: "Andrea [Belotti] had an unlucky season with injuries and recovery times. Right now he obviously does not have the numbers he could've had, but he is a player I want to enjoy next season. I doubt they [Milan] would request him again."

That's an open invitation.

>Right now he obviously does not have the numbers he could've had

lacZuxU.png

Realistically. Aspas, Thauvin or Falque. I think Callejon is highly likely if Napoli pay the Suso clause. It makes financial sense at 20m and allows Depay to be an option for the LW.

Add Pavon or Chiesa if we also buy a more experienced winger.

Fair enough on Thauvin and Aspas. But I'm just not hot on Falque.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
>Right now he obviously does not have the numbers he could've had

lacZuxU.png

Fair enough on Thauvin and Aspas. But I'm just not hot on Falque.

Yeah, it will be a different Cairo this summer. That's clearly bait for Mirabelli.

Nobody really wants Falque here. As an option, he would be relatively cheap though and has been consistent for two seasons out performing Suso in the process. Wouldn't need much time to settle.

Meez

Fly on Maldini's wall
Reaction score
Fassone says 90-80% of the current squad will stay. What do you think wich players will leave?

G: Storari (retire)
D: Antonelli, Abate, Gomez
M: Montolivo (I'd like to see Biglia/Locatelli at Regista)
F: Kalinic
+ all loaners (Bacca, Berto, .....)

Donnarumma, Bonaventure, and Suso could also go if a big offer comes in.
If a big offer comes in, I think we should go ahead and sell the aforementioned 3 as well.

I suppose Matteo Musac could also go if he doesn't want to be a backup.
Locatelli might go on loan? or might stay. If he stays, he should get minutes.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
if bilgia or bonna or RR or Kalinic are anywhere near the first team next season we aint winning anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule