The epic of Dzeko

RedOrDead

-_-
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI - Sheva - Super Pippo - Kaka - Pato - Forlan
theres no way anyone is going to buy him for 40mil and its too early to say....he will come to milan for about 20-25mil next year

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
we cant buy him for 25 million right now, we need money to spend on our defense and midfield, buying another attacker is useless unless we sell borri and pippo now and with a possible sale of hunt in summer, we need a CM a CB and a full back

anto abate pair is below average any decent team can rape us, if nesta or tiago goes down we are dead, so we need one cb from bari and a wc fullback, not some average player, we have abate anto zambro oddo janku all of them are average when compared to elite group in europe they are pathetic, we need a replacement for pirlo a cb and a fullback, dida is going to stay in between the post even he fmbles every ball he gets cause leo believes in him

if leo dont want to play hunt and famini sell them they can easily fetch 20 million this winter.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Dzeko-Italy, a marriage that's to be done

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/milan/?action=read&idtmw=186040

Dzeko-Italy, a marriage that's to be done
02.01.2010 13.15 by Andrea Lolli

Everything started one evening in February of last year, when Milan faced the Wolfsburg in what is now called Europe League. The race ended on the result of 2-2, Edin Dzeko not find the path of the network, but in all Rossoneri were dazzled by the man who is now designated as the possible successor to Van Basten. Since then the rumors and leaks about a possible port of the attacker Bosnian follow each other in Italy, but so far nothing has materialized. Milan are interested more than ever, it is now clear, but Wolfsburg's demands are too high for the coffers of the club and contracts Huntelaar Inzaghi and do not allow large margins for maneuver, at least until June. Meanwhile in the race was also placed Juventus, but equally it seems fantamercato assume a purchase of Juventus after the great expense summer Melo and Diego. Probably everything will be postponed to next summer, when the purchase of Dzeko may be the stroke of the Italian market.

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
Huntelaar i 25 miliona eura za Džeku?

Italijanski list Corriere dello Sport piše kako Milan nije odustao od bh. reprezentativca Edina Džeke. Navodno, Rossoneri su spremni isplatiti 25 miliona eura u gotovini i holandskog napadača Klaas-Jan Huntelaara.
Edin Džeko nije zaboravljen. Naime, italijanski Milan već od prošlog ljeta plete mrežu oko bh. reprezentativnog napadača, te je postalo samo pitanje vremena kada će naš "dijamant" spakovati kofere i krenuti put San Sira - stadiona gdje igra klub njegovih snova.

Galliani je ljetos posjetio Sarajevo, sastao se sa Džekinim menadžerom Irfanom Redžepagićem i vjerovatno dogovorio neke mogućnosti. Rossoneri, osim Pata, baš i nemaju pravog napadača. Inzaghi je 'u godinama', a Huntelaar želi napustiti klub, znajući da (ne)igranjem neće dobiti priliku da s Holandijom posjeti jug Afrike.

Upravo bi se mladi golgeter, bivši igrač madridskog Reala, u paketu s 25 miliona eura mogao naći na stolu čelnika Wolfsburga. Na nedavno održanom "idolu nacije" u Sarajevu, gdje je Džeko pokupio pomenuti trofej, bivši napadač Teplica i FK Željezničara kazao je da do juna ne napušta Vukove. No, ekspedicija Milana, piše Corriere dello Sport, uskoro bi trebala posjetiti Sarajevo, gdje bi se s Edinim ocem i menadžerom dogovorili oko eventualnog transfera.

http://sportsport.ba/ino_fudbalp-29044.htm

according to Corriere dello Sport milan will offer 25m+hunt for džeko. nothing new in this article so i won't bother trying to translate it, nothing you already don't know. they're saying milan officials will visit sarajevo and edin's father soon and try to reach an agreement. but basically, i think the whole article is just pumped up and with zero facts. but if this is true i hope milan don't spend 25m+hunt who worth at least 15m. 40m would be new club record, i don't see it happening.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Yeah, lol, I would use Amauri also for that deal. Such an overrated forward:rolleyes:...

But come on, Dzeko should be ours, unless we have suddenly robbed a bank and buy Torres.

Amauri has the worst hair in serie a. Its like he takes a flat iron to it for 2 hours a day. I am 100% positive this is y he hasn't gained italian citizenship yet.... azurri with pirlo and amauri would be the hair equivilent of perez's 'zidane and pavones' policy

SixOneFive

Long Live Don Silvio
Reaction score
http://sportsport.ba/ino_fudbalp-29044.htm

according to Corriere dello Sport milan will offer 25m+hunt for džeko. nothing new in this article so i won't bother trying to translate it, nothing you already don't know. they're saying milan officials will visit sarajevo and edin's father soon and try to reach an agreement. but basically, i think the whole article is just pumped up and with zero facts. but if this is true i hope milan don't spend 25m+hunt who worth at least 15m. 40m would be new club record, i don't see it happening.

Same story, different source:

http://goal.com/en/news/11/transfer...offer-25-million-plus-klaas-jan-huntelaar-for

Milanista

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
03 , 08
Yeah, lol, I would use Amauri also for that deal. Such an overrated forward:rolleyes:...

But come on, Dzeko should be ours, unless we have suddenly robbed a bank and buy Torres.

Torres is over rated:rolleyes:

Dzeko owns Torres anytime, anywhere;)

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
If we go by everything he will arrive in the summer, but I've learned not to be surpised by the management's stupidity/incompetence/cheapness.

Bunnee

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yeah right. I like Džeko alot, but there is no chance that he's worth that kind of money. Would rather bring Torres if possible.

Sidd

सिद्धर्&
Reaction score
Benitez has already slapped a 120M price tag on his love child, and with clubs like MAnShitty and RealRetards (where 1000Euro bills are used as toilet paper) being interested, we really dont stand a chance. Maybe when he's 40.
Dzeko on the other hand has his heart already set on us :) tho I'm not sure Hunt would agree for a move to WV. But 25M+Hunt is the limit, really dont see him valued anything more that that. Doesnt he have a 30M release on his contract?

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
The article says we are making a move for him now that's why we are over paying for him IMO

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
How can a clause or whatever its called go up? Right after he stayed @ wolf last summer it was reported his clause is 20mil yet now from somewhere its 40. I though the clause is static and cant go up or down...........

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
How can a clause or whatever its called go up? Right after he stayed @ wolf last summer it was reported his clause is 20mil yet now from somewhere its 40. I though the clause is static and cant go up or down...........

It cant unless he made some changes in his contract,like sign a new one.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
The whole point of the extension was to keep him there last summer. Or do you mean he has signed a new extension after that?

Bunnee

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He signed an extension last summer with a minimal buy-out price tag 20 mil. I seriously doubt, he signed another one with 40 mil a few months after the summer extension.

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
Torres is over rated:rolleyes:

Dzeko owns Torres anytime, anywhere;)

i strongly disagree, except for that ownage part ;)

btw we have new player ladies and gentleman, real MERDA :mad:

I Real se uključio u utrku za Džekom

EDIT: Džeko with a goal and assist.
Trener Wolfsburga Armin Veh izjavio je kako će najtraženiji evropski napadač, kojeg odnedavno traži i Real, Edin Džeko igrati protiv ekipe Moroka Swallows u prijateljskom susretu u Južnoj Africi.
Veh je kazao kako želi izvući maksimum iz Džekinih mogućnosti dok još može, jer se za reprezentativca Bosne i Hercegovine interesuju sve sami evropski velikani poput Mnchester Uniteda Chelsea, Milana, Arsenala, te odnedavno Real Madrida.

"Džeko je jučer imao gripu, ali očekujemo da će se oporaviti do večerašnje utakmice", rekao je Veh.

Trener aktuelnog prvaka Njemačke dodao je i to da Wolfsburg "sigurno neće pustiti Džeku prije kraja ove sezone, jer nam je itekako potreban".

"Svaka ekipa koja želi Džeku moraće sačekati dok ne završi Svjetsko prvenstvo. On definitivno neće otići prije. Znamo da je Milan klub iz njegovih snova, ali će morati sačekati kraj sezone", rekao je Veh.

Iako je Milan izrazio spremnost da dovede Džeku, kako saznaje ESPN, favorit za dovođenje bh. reprezentativca u ovom trenutku je ipak Manchester United, koji je spreman platiti 40 miliona eura, koliko Nijemci traže za našeg Dijamanta.

Međutim, i United bi mogao imati veliku konkurenciju jer se u posljednjih nekoliko dana u utrku za napadačem Wolfsburga uključio i najtrofejniji evropski klub svih vremena - madridski Real. Na Santiago Bernabeu nikako nisu zadovoljni učinkom skupo plaćenog Karima Benzeme, dok su Raul i Ruud van Nistelrooy na zalasku karijere, a u Realu jednostavno ne smiju ostati na jednom kvalitetnom napadaču (Gonzalo Higuain).

Poznato je da Real ne štedi novac, pa ukoliko Kraljevski klub odluči dovesti Džeku teško bi se iko mogao suprostaviti ponudi Reala.

http://sportsport.ba/ino_fudbalp-29112.htm

the highlights of this article is armin veh statement:
'džeko had flu yesterday, but we expect him to get better by tonight when he should play friendly vs Moroka Swallows (omg lolz)... we won't let him go at least until the end of season, cause we need him... and now the interesting part... every team interested in džeko will have to wait until WC ends. he will definitely not leave before. we know milan is his childhood dream, but he/they (not sure) will have to wait until the end of season.'

rest of the article is crap saying united are willing to spend 40m+real is in the game considering they have only one in form striker (higuain) since raul is old and benzema failed to make impact. i say let's get karim benzema then+džeko :)

EDIT: džeko scored one and assisted in friendly match vs morocca swallowz :)

Last edited:

Bunnee

Milan Legend
Reaction score
No way Džeko is headed to Manchester. If player refuses certain transfer, you can't make him go to that club. If Milan is willing to spend 25mil, we have a winner.

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate
No way Džeko is headed to Manchester. If player refuses certain transfer, you can't make him go to that club. If Milan is willing to spend 25mil, we have a winner.

25 + hunter apparently, which i could see working out for both clubs

Bunnee

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's a win:win situation for Milan. Džeko doesn't want to go for ManUtd and if Wolfsburg wants to get some money, they will accept Milan bid.

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Some pezzo di merda screwed with dzeko's wiki page.... :( they said he was playing for Inter

Last edited:

Bunnee

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yeah well, that would be some surprise. Inter chasing a player, which has been practicaly signed by Milan.

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yeah well, that would be some surprise. Inter chasing a player, which has been practicaly signed by Milan.

Practically signed? Source please.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Does anyone think Dzeko will be a Milan player by the end of this month?

shimec

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Kaka, Bierhoff, Weah, Savicevic, Boban, Zidane, Raul,
I doubt that!

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Well Huntelaar needs to go for him to ensure a world cup spot in NT plus Dzeko has been expressing his desire for Milan all season long and Milan just made 20M from progressing through to the knock out stages of CL. IMO we willbe stupid not to try and get him plus Wolfsburg arent in CL anymore are they? so maybe they can cash in on him? i hope so!

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Contact Milan-Wolfsburg: it Dzeko

Sportitalia as reported by the CEO of AC Milan Adriano Galliani met for dinner to talk about the DS Wolfsburg Bosnian Edin Dzeko of the attacker, the main target for attack of Milan. After the card Adiyiah, Milan aims to get Dzeko for the summer session and is preparing to put forward the market.