The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Il Capitano_3

CL winner
Reaction score
Reminds me of this.

27b891b21297d13f5e333d479a0ecc06.jpg

this is actually one of my favourites. love the proportions of the strips :star:

the rumoured 17/18 looks great

vanbasten

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Regarding Ricardo Rodriguez:

"Wolfsburg first want to secure Bundesliga survival. Then, the clubs will meet to find an agreement.
/DiMarzio's respone to a fan on Twitter 1-2 hours ago.

justhope

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Milan need to start thinking about strengthening the squad, a great striker with 80 mil tag price is only a waste of money, especially that he could be a one season wonder, we need to start thinking realistically, bolstering our squad with quality player in every department, we need new Fullbacks, Rodriguez is a good start considering we have the cursed LB problem for a while now, we need to get a Right back who can assist Suso I think Conti of atlanta would be perfect , someone pacey with a good crossing right, someone to be a good example for Roma in the middle, I don't know much about Mussachio but I think Benatia is a really good defender and would be appreciated, now we move to the mids, we need most our budget to be spent here but wisely, first we get a legendary Veteran such as Cesc or the cheaper option (but the harder option I'd say) Derossi, get a semi-experienced bright youth product, could be Pellegrini or Kessie, and finally get your creative midfielder and I suggest that player be Kova or Veratti (wishful thinking), now we go to attack, this season it's been on and off our attack, Bacca need to be replaced, but I don't think getting a big time striker is the right idea for reforming a team, we need the best striker at the right price, considering attack will be full renovated we need to save the money for the rest, so for the striker Position people seem to be calling for Shick for Sampdoria, he is young tall, has a world class potential, or Dolberg (which will be a riskier move, but I think he will come for cheap now so it will be a brilliant move if we secured him and he became the next Zlatan), I suggest we get Keita Baldie a really bright talent who shined at Lazio and finally get the experienced attacker and that would Papu Gomez.

So this what I think how we will look next season:

Donna (GK)

Conti (Abate)-----Benateia---Romagneoli-------Rodriguez

Derossi/Cesc-------Kessie/Pellegrini

Kova/Verrati

Suso----------------------Keita Balde (Papu Gomez)

Shick/Dolberg (Lapadula)​

thinking realisically you say, do you really expect to sign 8 starting players for next season?

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Dolberg and Aubameyang pls....defenders will never catch us :cool:

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
May goodd dear lord please suck this fucking prick he waited to berlu sell and then made this

3 5 2 witj suso and del as stikers hahhaah why not put vangioni as cf motherfucker

if he do this he is finished to meeeee ,never ever big team plays like that and mid with kucka des bertolaci montolivo hahahah

vanbasten

Milan Icon
Reaction score
May goodd dear lord please suck this fucking prick he waited to berlu sell and then made this

3 5 2 witj suso and del as stikers hahhaah why not put vangioni as cf motherfucker

if he do this he is finished to meeeee ,never ever big team plays like that and mid with kucka des bertolaci montolivo hahahah

So many injuries at the back right now plus suspensions. Let's see what he has in mind.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Franco Baresi could be given a bigger role at Milan (he already works for the club as brand ambassador) [Sky].

Paolo this is how you get a bigger role.

Maldini had no interest in being trotted out at events and reading from the kiss B&G ass script.

I think he made it abundantly clear that anyone who wanted to come in and shake things up to take the club in a different direction werent allowed.

Baresi is a true servant though - even when B tried to slight Paolo, Baresi always included him and never put himself above Maldini.

vanbasten

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Milan, programmato viaggio in Germania. Tra poco su Sportitalia. @AlfredoPedulla

Hmm...who might it be for?

The-Loko

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi Maldini Sheva Batistuta Riquelme Benedetto Ginobili
Gómez/Roma/Zapata??

Paletta is suspended..

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
milan, programmato viaggio in germania. Tra poco su sportitalia. @alfredopedulla

hmm...who might it be for?

rodrigez

but who cares fucker montela is our coach i hate him more then galliani

3 5 2 fucker and he has no tall strong cf but he is playing susuo and del

come on gasperini will kick his ass

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Probable XI vs Atalanta (3-5-2): Donnarumma; Zapata, Romagnoli, Gomez; Kucka, Bertolacci, Montolivo, Pasalic, De Sciglio; Suso, Deulofeu

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAH

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
I was just thinking about this!

Kjaer as another CB target, RR and Conti, more midfielders....only means one thing!

.........................DonnaGOAT

...............Kjaer.......Musa.......Romagnoli

......Conti.....Kessie.....Badelj.....Bona......RR

.....................Belotti..........Keita

==========================

.......Conti.........Kessie........Badelj..........RR

................Suso....................Bona/Keita

............................Belotti

vanbasten

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Milan will fly to Germany next week to close the Ricardo Rodriguez deal with Wolfsburg [SportItalia].

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I was just thinking about this!

Kjaer as another CB target, RR and Conti, more midfielders....only means one thing!

.....................Belotti..........Keita

==========================

.......Conti.........Kessie........Badelj..........RR

................Suso....................Bona/Keita

............................Belotti

.........................Donnarumma

.....................Morata..........Keita
pretty decent
But low creativity

Milan should try 4-2-3-1 or 4-4-1-1

Last edited:

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
352 352 352 352 my god it is clear you are all kids and to suport somethign like this ,montela cnt did same to viola and all teams 3 5 2 is bas. 5 3 1 1 heyyy which big club play like that

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
.........................donnagoat

...............kjaer.......musa.......romagnoli

......conti.....kessie.....badelj.....bona......rr

.....................morata..........keita
pretty solid

this is team for 5-6-7-place for sure napoli roma inter will all destroy that

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Alfredo Pedulla says Milan will be in Germany next week to close the RR deal with Wolfsburg. Let's wait and see

vanbasten

Milan Icon
Reaction score
352 352 352 352 my god it is clear you are all kids and to suport somethign like this ,montela cnt did same to viola and all teams 3 5 2 is bas. 5 3 1 1 heyyy which big club play like that

Bro go to bed please haha. This is most likely temporary right now because of us having a lot of midfielders available and only few defenders.

Relax.

vanbasten

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Alfredo Pedulla says Milan will be in Germany next week to close the RR deal with Wolfsburg. Let's wait and see

DiMarzio said once Wolfsburg has secured their Bundesliga game, they will try and find an agreement with Milan.

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
Come on people, formations are just a means to an end. There is no one superior formation or one inferior formation. All formations have their strengths and weaknesses. It all depends on the characteristics of the players you have and their quality. Not to mention that these are just reports and not confirmed.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
RR is playing lately more as CB

in a 3man & 2man system

just saying

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
bro go to bed please haha. This is most likely temporary right now because of us having a lot of midfielders available and only few defenders.

Relax.

fuck it bro and what is use. Of 3 5 2 when you play those 3 fuckers and des and kucka like wingback or suso del like cf s can you tell me .teams that defend play that it is 5 3 1 1 i wish gomez make new hole in montella ass

and play pasalic again ,what mario is doing to vincenzo sucking his dick ,man afet carlo we dont have normal coach everone of them had fucking peronalitiy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule