The Rumour Commode XXI

Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

gucciluc

Nesta
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Maldini, Ronaldo Fenomeno, Thiago Silva, Zidane, Pirlo, S. Cazorla
the hate on Hakan is unbelievable. Just ONE half, where Kessie and others were also pretty much Serie B quality. With Biglia in he would find his way just like Kessie did. Some fans so pathetic

crazyultras loves hakan, he never says anything bad about him <3

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@MatteoPedrosi 1h1 hour ago
Sorpasso #Fiorentina sul Sassuolo per #LoFaso, manca solo l'ok di Zamparini

Fio ahead of Sassuolo for Lo Faso, only missing the yes from Zamparini

-------

I thought he went to Monaco...

I thought he was gone

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
7 hours and 46 minutes to go :c:

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
Seems like its over for us.
Its been a good transfer window.
Maybe the 2nd best within the last 15 yrs

Grazie!!
Assalamu'alaikum!

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
Niang will join Torino for a total of €20M [Sky].

I'm so happy it's unbelievable. When I read this I bought a pack of smokes even though I stopped.

Niang and De Sciglio gone in the same transfer window, for 32m total. This is 10/10, we got money for nothing.
Juventus fans are already mad with De Sciglio being so shit, they realize now that Lichtsteiner is better. Now Torino will feel the fodderness of Niang as he misses 100 sitters. I can't wait for Milan 4-0 Torino away game with Niang on the pitch moping.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Mbappe to PSG and Mahrez to Barca. Maybe both clubs can throw a winger or midfielder our way. Sucks for Deulofeu. He gained false hope for a few weeks at Barca and now will lose his NT spot again.

Last edited:

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Borini is backup for Bona for LW, not a starter.

keep believing that

Lets play Bona in a position he is mediocre at rather than a position he excels (LCM) because our management did not have the foresight to get a player who can actually play there.

For all the good F&M have done, they are not infalliable.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
I'm so happy it's unbelievable. When I read this I bought a pack of smokes even though I stopped.

Niang and De Sciglio gone in the same transfer window, for 32m total. This is 10/10, we got money for nothing.
Juventus fans are already mad with De Sciglio being so shit, they realize now that Lichtsteiner is better. Now Torino will feel the fodderness of Niang as he misses 100 sitters. I can't wait for Milan 4-0 Torino away game with Niang on the pitch moping.

Totally.. This is like the best value sales in our whole history except for Sheva and Kaka.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
WOW

Seriously? What has Zappacosta done

Still a young RB and pretty good at getting forward and crossing. He had been starting to get call ups for the NT with Ventura. Apparently Chelsea back in for Candreva as well.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
keep believing that

Lets play Bona in a position he is mediocre at rather than a position he excels (LCM) because our management did not have the foresight to get a player who can actually play there.

For all the good F&M have done, they are not infalliable.
Where did I say thats his best position ? I simply stated that Bona is the starter and not Borini for that position. Up until now, I dont think there's a 'best position' for Bona in our team. He's that kind of player who is not 100% suited for a particular position, at least in our team. Doesnt mean he's not a great player.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If we play in a 4-3-3 we currently only have Borini and Suso on the wings. Even if you move Jack up that's still terrible depth. Yikes.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
woh.. if its around 20M for Niang, the outgoing mercato is 8/10 already. get rid of Paletta and its a firm 9/10.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
If we play in a 4-3-3 we currently only have Borini and Suso on the wings. Even if you move Jack up that's still terrible depth. Yikes.

same for our depth on the midfield

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
same for our depth on the midfield

Yep. You move Jack up to LW you shorten the midfield as well and we don't have a real vice Kessie as it is. Playing with fire if the injury bug bites us.

If we play with a 3-5-2 you don't need a winger, but I would think we are still missing a vice Kessie.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Poli, Bertolacci, Niang and De Sciglio gone

100% positive mercato

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Where did I say thats his best position ? I simply stated that Bona is the starter and not Borini for that position. Up until now, I dont think there's a 'best position' for Bona in our team. He's that kind of player who is not 100% suited for a particular position, at least in our team. Doesnt mean he's not a great player.
All right

Lets say Bona plays LW, whos our LCM then?

Likr it or not, Borini is our starting winger. Montella hasnt once started Bona at LW bar late in ths game.

And no offense, but we have seen plenty to know that Bona is mediocre as a winger. He will pretty much have the same level of impact as Borini does in the wings. Theres a reason why we loaned Deulofeu in January.

End of the day the fact remains that our squad depth is atrocious

Tdotboy

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Just make CL this season and you will see big fish come next summer...#1 things we gotta do

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
so if I go take a nap right now, will I wake up to Niang in a toro shirt ?

Viking Of Milan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Batistuta Maldini Ronaldinho
January is going to be a huge month guys. Sanches, Diego, trust me #ChinaBoys #ChinaSources

I dont think so Sanches is going to Swansea believe it or not Bayern has confirmed it and Diego Costa will not go to Milan he is waiting until he can go to Atletico

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score
All right

Lets say Bona plays LW, whos our LCM then?

Likr it or not, Borini is our starting winger. Montella hasnt once started Bona at LW bar late in ths game.

And no offense, but we have seen plenty to know that Bona is mediocre as a winger. He will pretty much have the same level of impact as Borini does in the wings. Theres a reason why we loaned Deulofeu in January.

End of the day the fact remains that our squad depth is atrocious

fraudoglu
i know he isn't a good lcm, and he isn't a good lw
i really don't know what is his role, he can play in many position but he can't excel in one

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Best possible formations so far and their subs:

Bona-Cutrone-Suso
Hakan-Biglia-Kessie
RR-Bonucci-Musacchio-Conti
Dollar​

Subs: Kalinic, Silva, Montolivo, Borini, Locatelli, Romagnoli, Abate, Antonelli, Gomez, Zapata, Storari

Cutrone-Suso
RR-Bona-Biglia-Kessie-Conti
Romag-Bonucci-Musacchio
Dollar​

Subs: Silva, Kalinic, Hakan, Borini, Montolivo, Locatelli, Abate, Antonelli, Gomez, Zapata, Storari

Cutrone-Kalinic
Bona-Biglia-Kessie-Suso
RR-Bonucci-Musacchio-Conti
Dollar​

Subs: Silva, Hakan, Borini, Montolivo, Locatelli, Romag, Abate, Antonelli, Gomez, Zapata, Storari

It's obvious we need a sub. Preferably two.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.