Antonio Cassano Thread

Matmil04

* I still Believe *
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kaka, Nesta, Gerrard and Ronaldinho
according to corrier dello sport if we lose gilardino(eventhough we will get him)milan are trying also to get cassano by giving abbiati and tomasson and 13£ mln.
honestly i enjoy to watch cassano play so i will be happy if he join us.who knows?
but first lets try to get Gila.
cassax5rf.png

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
in my honest opinion, cassano is the more talented, better, more effective player than gilardino. 13 million is a lot less than 30 million...

gilardino won't be offering anything new to our squad...we already have strikers with similar styles (if not statures/reputations). cassano can be played on the leftwing, in the middle as a playmaker, or as a second striker. IMO, Cassano would be the perfect foil for shevchenko and kaka.

i would prefer Cassano to Gilardino. However, Gila looks the more likely.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
letta mathewos said:
according to corrier dello sport if we lose gilardino(eventhough we will get him)milan are trying also to get cassano by giving abbiati and tomasson and 13£ mln
That alone sounds like the joke it most likely is. Plus, they don't need Abbiati, they don't need a 3rd tier striker like JDT.

Reaction score
Here is what Galliani said today:

GALLIANI: 'Transfers make fans dream'
6/27/2005
MILAN - President of Italian Football League, Adriano Galliani, inaugurated the opening of the transfer market summer window at the AtaHotel Quark in the city. The sessions will be two: the first from June 27 to July 4, the second from July 29 to August 31.

Galliani outlined what the transfer campaign is expected to be and said: ’There will be more exchanges and loans and less money, but I don't see many differences from the past. At those times you used to sign players and pay them cash, now there are more exchanges. But the transfer campaign always make fans dream, and will be so in the future as well.'

What does he mean by that?I think the milan management are going to suprise us.I cant wait to see what happens in the future.

Source:Official website

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
i think the price is low.
jdt + abiati ? why would they want em.
cassano ? i prefer Gila.
we need a striker.not a left wing . not a playmaker. A STRIKER.
i think all this talk is just a strategy 2 put presure on parma 2 low their price.

NeSTa_86

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
|*NeSTa*| |*Rui CoSTa*| |*Gilardino*|
gila and cassano??????
it will be super.
GILARDINO SHEVCHENKO CASSANO
it will be somethin wonderful

kenichy

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
fowler, maradona, pirlo
cassano has been a dream signing of mine. one of my fav players. it would be a dream to have both gila and cassano. but if i had to choose than i would go with cassano just because he might be able to add a hint of creativity we were missing thru the whole season. i dont think we NEED a striker , we have good strikers ( jdt, pippo etc ) the problem is that they were off form for most the season. if we could have all 4 at an average form than that would be great. but this season they were below average. cassano and gila would be marvelous additions to the squad. but i would NOT be too disappointed if neither came.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
NeSTa_86 said:
gila and cassano??????
it will be super.
GILARDINO SHEVCHENKO CASSANO
it will be somethin wonderful

where would kaka play?

skeeta

Banned
Reaction score
Cassano is the man

His passing, flicks, tricks, maneuvers, dribbling, crossing, acceleration, creative flair, and finally his poaching is all pure quality; I mean to say Cassano is "all quality". Watch Cassano semelessly burrow his way through defences by skip-stepping in and around the very centre of a defensive end. See Antonio make ends meat of nasty/synical defensive teams by generating conclusive passes to the wings and more importantly right up the middle (where most defenses least expect). Cassano takes attacking to a whole new level.

Granted Cassano's personality is obtuse, and his ego has been noted; yet this does not withdraw his unbelievable talent.

Antonio is the niche of players out there that survive's on pure genious alone. His ball control and audacious personality feeds the attack the creativity it needs, not to mention the kid can score from pretty much anywhere

Also I think all the "off-the-pitch" nonsense is something the media has perpetuated to make his character look worse than it really is.

Last edited:

BUALI 6

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SHEVA
cassano is a great player also Gila but both of them is to much..no one of them will accept to set on the bench.... so one of them will be great for milan....

milan*7

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Nesta
Don't get too attached to Cassano before the ink is dry (not that he'll sign w Milan anyway). Emerson already hinted he'd like him at Juve & the transfer season is still young. As cash-strapped Roma are set for another player exodus this summer, there's no reason why the employer of Serie A's Other Boy Wonder can't match Gila's price-tag & then some. ;)

Don Dada

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Sorry...but who's Serie A's other boy wonder?

And I dont think we can sign both of them. Too much ego in one camp. Dont forget that would give us 5 strikers. Milan wants to keep crespo so i dont see them goin for more that one striker. Unless JDT and/or Pippo leaves.

:dance:

Nesta87

Banned
Reaction score
i think his better than gilla....if we sing one of them i'll be happy

NeSTa_86

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Congo Powers said:
where would kaka play?
who says that kaka' has to play;)))))
yes really there is place for him
4-3-3
he will be in the midfield

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
NeSTa_86 said:
who says that kaka' has to play;)))))
yes really there is place for him
4-3-3
he will be in the midfield

we should sell shevchenko and do this.

-----------gila---------
-----cassano---kaka----
---derossi--pirlo--rino---

Vernetti

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Michael Laudrup, Sheva, Ronaldinho, Grønkjær, Vicente, Robben
As Chelsea can´t seem to get a new worldclass striker I´m starting to think that Crespo may have to go back next season.

I don´t think we will be selling any of our other strikers and we don´t have money for both Gila and Cassano. If Crespo goes back to Chelsea I´d go for Gila, if he stays I´d go for Cassano.

Actually what interest me the most is if they will bring in a player as back-up for Pirlo as that was a big talking point last during last season. I hope it´s not Vogel!

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
come on.
lets not get carried away here.
with all respect 4 Gila ,i would love 2 see him in milan, but there is no striker like sheva.
also i think all of this is just talk coz if we cant afford Gila then 4 sure we cant afford Cassa.
i think Cassa is more expensive than Gila.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Congo Powers said:

-----------gila---------
-----cassano---kaka----

sheva is milan's future captain. :D

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato
Passion for *9* said:
That alone sounds like the joke it most likely is. Plus, they don't need Abbiati, they don't need a 3rd tier striker like JDT.
Yes, I don't think that Roma need JDT, but maybe yes for Abbiati. And if Roma can choose, I think Roma will accept the offer since Cassano's contract is going to expired..

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato
Congo Powers said:

-----------gila---------
-----cassano---kaka----
Sell Sheva? What a crazy idea!! Do that and most Milan supporters will protest!!

poppy

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Before posting a new thread could you at least make sure it won't end up like the gila farce?
I have enough frustration to drown the san siro as it is and can't take much more of it.

NeSTa_86

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Congo Powers said:

QUOTE]hahahahah are you crazy dude;))))))Sheva is the best striker in the world in the last few years;)And he will be in the next;):D

poppy

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
What do you know that we don't?
Did sheva let in on something?

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
poppy said:
What do you know that we don't?
Did sheva let in on something?

what was this thread about ? lol

poppy

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
NeSTa_86 said:
Sheva is the best striker in the world in the last few years;)And he will be in the next;):D

Just wanted to know what gave him(her) such confidence.
Maybe sheva whispered something to him(her).

Sandro Nesta

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Maldini!, Inzaghi, Gattuso
Don't think it is a good idea to buy him cause of his anger only Capello can handle him so he will go to Juve. I think he's a waste of talent altough if he can control his anger I think he would perfectly fit in our team

poppy

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
He's ego is too big for anyone in milan to handle
He would sulk his way through the season if he's benched or taken off the field amidst game
Don't want a crybaby here either

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roma can't transfer any players...

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ics_rk said:
Roma can't transfer any players...

they can sell....the only thing they can't do is register new players. so any transfer would have to be a straight cash deal, no player swaps.

Schedule