Footballers' Wages Discussion

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
And don't forget, there's a few million were paying for our loaned out fodder like Matri and Nocerino. I really wonder about that 20% wage cut. Just empty words?

Like I've said, the players' base salaries won't be touched. What will be canceled/reduced are some bonus payments. But Balo, Kaka and Binho - who received some of the biggest bonuses - left anyway and the arrivals negotiated their fixed and variable salaries full aware that the coming season would be CL-less. This probably led to higher base salary for them or some other compensation.:g:

The total wage bill for the 2014 calender year will probably be slightly less than the 2013 calender year wage bill, which was 146m. We won't find out about the wage costs for this season, since it's split between two years, but it's probably going to be somewhere around 120-135m, save for some major changes in winter.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
I keep reading this thread title as 'Footballers' WAGs discussion' and clicking it. Disappointing.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
I keep reading this thread title as 'Footballers' WAGs discussion' and clicking it. Disappointing.

Thread need original words like payrolls or salaries. Every year I can't find it with first search :mad:

Serie A salaries on the rise after three year decline
Change-in-Serie-A-salaries-1024x757.png

All in one + original source gallery one by one

Schedule