The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

View Poll Results: Where do you think Milan is going to end up at the end of the season?
1st place 39 36.45%
2nd place 7 6.54%
CL spot 59 55.14%
EL spot 2 1.87%
7th+ 0 0%
Voters: 107. You may not vote on this poll

Old Today, 22:32   #25621
Hitchens
Trophies incoming

Fav. Players: Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho

Quote:
Originally Posted by taura View Post
#ACMilan midfielder Franck #Kessie lost a tooth after a Matteo #Politano elbow during #NapoliMilan, reports Milan Tv.
No need to check VAR, Valeri.

Signature
Hitchens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 22:35   #25622
Milanista92
AC Milan Icon

hopefully some dipshit epl club comes with the bag for romagnoli, we could do better there i dont think his potential is as high as some may think. Hes not some genius defender and his athleticism is kinda trash

Signature
get Borini off my team
Milanista92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 22:42   #25623
Milan10
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchens View Post
No need to check VAR, Valeri.
Yeah, like, Kessie literally spit his tooth and half the blood of the Ivory Coast out on the pitch and they didn?t even look at it.
Milan10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 22:44   #25624
Milan10
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milanista92 View Post
hopefully some dipshit epl club comes with the bag for romagnoli, we could do better there i dont think his potential is as high as some may think. Hes not some genius defender and his athleticism is kinda trash
He?s so poor athletically to the point where I can?t see him developing much more as a defender. Some of the silly errors he has made this season may disappear, but getting roasted by Petagna like that was really eye opening.

Dream scenario is some EPL idiot club like ManU coming in and offering like 40M for him.
Milan10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 22:48   #25625
Alo88
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milan10 View Post
Yeah, like, Kessie literally spit his tooth and half the blood of the Ivory Coast out on the pitch and they didn?t even look at it.
Well, if it wasn't to tell the referee to hand out a straight red VAR has nothing to do with it. VAR does not interfere when it's only a missed yellow.

There's another incident too where Ibra hit someone's face with his elbow and no foul let alone a yellow card was given.

I guess it's okay. In both cases the hit with the elbow wasn't intentional so a straight red was out of question.
Alo88 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 22:56   #25626
Samaldinho
AC Milan Icon

I made defending Romagnoli the last few matches my job, particularly because I thought against Inter--that was his first game--and while the penalties he conceded I thought were ridiculous and shouldn't have been called; so I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt.

However, against Napoli he made a huge mistake on the goal that seemed more like laziness, and I didn't like that. It wasn't a good game from him, but it wasn't that bad like people are saying. In short: I wasn't particularly happy with him.
Samaldinho is online now   Reply With Quote