Brahim Abdelkader Diaz Thread

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The role against Sparta fit him well.
Krunic and Samu played more like wide midfielders than wing-forwards, which allowed Bennacer and Tonali to play less restrained than usual. 4-4-2 or 4-4-1-1.
The Hakan tasks were split between the 4 midfielders and Diaz.

Diaz was where he belongs, close to the goal.

So....Pioli gave it another try, this time against a stronger opponent, and it failed miserably.

Krunic failed completely as LAM, and Diaz got drowned by Lille players in the crowded hole. His dribbling attempts failed and his passes were easily intercepted.

Is there a compilation of Diaz against Lille?
That looked like a 2/10 performance.

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
silk
EoVtHSFXMAMvx8D

EoVk8aCWMAIIiYr

Bambi Brahim :love:
EoVyqOhWMAEZa0a

https://twitter.com/Brahim/status/1334598941250379777

:heart: - https://twitter.com/MilanReports/status/1334601118811348994

Last edited:

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He is clearly not bad but he is a system player, if you don't play to his strengths he is pretty fucked. I understand that Real couldn't do much with him. What really helps is that he is always good for a goal if he can get into position.

I?m unsure if we should redeem him.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He is clearly not bad but he is a system player, if you don't play to his strengths he is pretty fucked. I understand that Real couldn't do much with him. What really helps is that he is always good for a goal if he can get into position.

I?m unsure if we should redeem him.
Agreed.

drobeck

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Had a terrible match. Missed so many chances. But to his credit he also puts himself in really good positions. If he can improve his touch and decision making he can be very dangerous.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Guilty of overthinking things at times, but overall he has had a very positive impact on the team and I expect him to improve as the season goes on.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Guilty of overthinking things at times, but overall he has had a very positive impact on the team and I expect him to improve as the season goes on.

+1

Marvellous talent.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Yes but for the price we will need to pay, he is going to have to perform and stop with the selfish approach.

I reckon there are more ready players out there for his role and cheaper as well, considering real will want cost + 10m profit on him.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Diaz has done fairly well so far despite initials fears he wouldn't fit, he showed quality both in 4231 and when playing in the adjusted to him SS role despite being a bit inconsistent here and there

However if we can get Thauvin for free, Hauge keeps delivering, Calha stays, Rebic, Salad & Leao continue performing would we really need to spend at least 25m on Brahim?

He does offer a different skill set to all of those I mentioned, and w only Zlatan up front can come in handy. He can already win games off the bench. It will be a tough decision

bola

Primavera
Reaction score
Diaz has done fairly well so far despite initials fears he wouldn't fit, he showed quality both in 4231 and when playing in the adjusted to him SS role despite being a bit inconsistent here and there

However if we can get Thauvin for free, Hauge keeps delivering, Calha stays, Rebic, Salad & Leao continue performing would we really need to spend at least 25m on Brahim?

He does offer a different skill set to all of those I mentioned, and w only Zlatan up front can come in handy. He can already win games off the bench. It will be a tough decision

Imo, 25m is too much. Same with tonali, both are talented but not worth 25m in current milan financial situation.

yonggoh

Smoker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Oddo, Maldini
So he had a hiccup of a last appearance but that’s fine. More time to make a final evaluation. His qualities are there for all to see... now it’s a question of consistency

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Imo, 25m is too much. Same with tonali, both are talented but not worth 25m in current milan financial situation.

:star:

totally agree, diaz have the potential and maybe tonali(although i don't see it), however 25 M for a potential is too much, you can buy finished product with this kind of money in covid's market.

anything that costs more than 15 M should be a real deal IMO, if you are not there yet, then you don't worth that money.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He's suck goo lyer.

Actually he's a poor liar.
Tries to compensate after the backlash from "Real Madrid player on loan at Milan" with over-the-top statements about Milan and how much he cares about the "TEAM". It would be believable if he started releasing the ball a bit faster.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
MOTM?

Superb assist and won the penalty

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He's suck goo lyer.

Actually he's a poor liar.
Tries to compensate after the backlash from "Real Madrid player on loan at Milan" with over-the-top statements about Milan and how much he cares about the "TEAM". It would be believable if he started releasing the ball a bit faster.

I believe it?s believable now ;)

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Beast performance today. That pass to Leao was just insane...

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
Almost cost a pk, but he did more good than bad. 7/10

Maldini

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Almost cost a pk, but he did more good than bad. 7/10

Maldini

what's with these emojis in every post bro? looks like a diary of a 13 y.o. girl

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
He had a good game but did get lucky not to give away a penalty. He does look like a real talent.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
I prefer it this way. More character :o

AC AZZA

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso,Maldini,Pirlo,Inzaghi,Kaka
It would be a huge mistake to let this guy slip through our fingers, needs to be a priority signing. I'm not a fan of Salaemakers and I think Diaz has a much higher roof for potential growth.