The Rumour Commode XXX: Return of the King

Where do you think Milan is going to end up at the end of the season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Gonna jizz in my pants if Hauge starts

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
PROBABLE LINE-UPS
AC Milan (4-2-3-1): Donnarumma; Calabria, Gabbia, Kjaer, Hernandez; Krunic, Tonali; Brahim Diaz, Calhanoglu, Hauge; Colombo.

Sky:

Donnarumma; Calabria, Kjaer, Gabbia, Theo; Tonali, Bennacer; Saelemaekers, Calhanoglu, Brahim; Colombo

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Nicol? Schira @NicoSchira
#ACMilan offered ?15M + add-ons to #Schalke for Ozan #Kabak. Schalke ask ?30M and have rejected a important bid from #Liverpool (?24M) in the last weeks. #transfers

Reported today

Yeah but he's the only one and no other sources reported any bids whatsoever. Even Fabrizio Romano said there are no talks about signing him, only interest in him

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's weird how Milan couldn't negotiate with Bologna for Tomiyasu after the first bid but can negotiate with Schalke for a higher rated player.

The Italian market in general seems so bad for Milan the last few transfer windows... What Milan got was from relegated/desperate teams. The rest is overpriced players, stubborn directors and even to sell decent players for cheap it's being really hard and Milan get fleeced everytime.

For the time being Maldini and Massara are really right to focus the scouting into other markets and only buy from Italy if there's a market opportunity.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
EjZm3asXgAAjFTC.jpg

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

Part of translation is misleading. Schalke do not want (to sell) since they would get more money in summer (more than 40 mi euro). The statement also states Milan want to loan with obligation to buy.

So, Kabak might not join having dinner of Doener with Hakan. :cry:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
The Italian market in general seems so bad for Milan the last few transfer windows... What Milan got was from relegated/desperate teams. The rest is overpriced players, stubborn directors and even to sell decent players for cheap it's being really hard and Milan get fleeced everytime.

For the time being Maldini and Massara are really right to focus the scouting into other markets and only buy from Italy if there's a market opportunity.

When yr big, you have to act big. Did juve look for market opportunity when throwing 60m at Enrico?

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Looks like Depay will be on a free next season, lucky to whomever lands him.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Some commoders thought Kumbulla is black. Some commoders admitted they watched Chiesa for the first time ever last week. Some commoders don't even watch Milan games.

And now RnB is crazy over Tomiyasu :lol: I am supposed to believe you actually watched him? :lol: At most the 2 games in the last months when he was humiliated numerous times

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Some commoders thought Kumbulla is black. Some commoders admitted they watched Chiesa for the first time ever last week. Some commoders don't even watch Milan games.

And now RnB is crazy over Tomiyasu :lol: I am supposed to believe you actually watched him? :lol: At most the 2 games in the last months when he was humiliated numerous times

:proud:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
crazy over Tomiyasu :lol: I am supposed to believe you actually watched him? :lol: At most the 2 games in the last months when he was humiliated numerous times

Tell that to gordon, ivan , & Massara

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Krunic is an average player, but I don‘t see a reason to panic over him playing, he is a level down from our very good DM but it‘s not like he makes fatal errors one after another or is a push over player.
It‘s not like we are playing only top teams with world class mids.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
When yr big, you have to act big. Did juve look for market opportunity when throwing 60m at Enrico?

Well, we're not big at the moment. Milan finances are dreadful and it's been a while.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
And some commoders still eat the bullshit Luis Girardi, cumdivido, Nonevoluto and etc feed them on twitter.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
@beegees where are you? We need to write a letter of complaint to Maldini and Massara to not purchase Kabak. We, the fans, demand Tomiyasu. Tomiyasu brings Milan Channel commentators to the promised land that we have not seen since the days of our last great #10 before Kebab Costa.

Nogizaka46sFukagawaMaioct8.jpg

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Roca didn't want to come here to sit on the bench but is now gonna sit on the bench at Bayern :proud:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Please do the wap dance and send it to me. I have a feeling you're good at it.

Pingu told me its your favorite song.

Wtf. Who even listens to fckn cardi b.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Pioli decision to field Daniel Maldini proved to be right.
Leao didn't even have 40 minutes in his legs and he suffered to finish the extra-time.
Colombo entered the field and barely touched the ball. He was on the CB's pocket. So yes, the choice to pick a forward who could drop deep was sound.

If you want to blame Paolo for nepotism you need much better material than this.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Krunic is an average player, but I don?t see a reason to panic over him playing, he is a level down from our very good DM but it?s not like he makes fatal errors one after another or is a push over player.
It?s not like we are playing only top teams with world class mids.

but he is not a DM at all. he's to attacking minded and I feel like he'll just disrupt our system.
also Napoli didnt leave for Turin this evening like they should due to an increase of covid cases in their squad..the match might even be postponed.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
I don't wish players to be infected, but how weird would it be getting top 4 because teams like Napoli miss games and forfeit 3-0 at some stage in the season due to the new ruling. That'd be fucked up.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
I listen to nicki minaj.. the goat female rapper
rnt you ashamed? I mean it is ok to develop a girly attitude. But it is not ok to be influenced by someone who craves dick so much.

Friend, do you crave as well?

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
The plan was for Napoli to travel tonight and have more tests in the morning.

However, the local health authority – ASL – reportedly decided it was not safe to do so, considering how much Napoli had been exposed to the Genoa outbreak.

There is now a clash of protocols, because the Lega Serie A said it would adopt the UEFA protocol for COVID cases, ie not postponing a match as long as a club still had 13 players available including one goalkeeper.

However, the local health authority has its own set of protocols and these appear to be over-riding the sporting ones.

so local authorities not letting Napoli leave the region

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
The plan was for Napoli to travel tonight and have more tests in the morning.

However, the local health authority ? ASL ? reportedly decided it was not safe to do so, considering how much Napoli had been exposed to the Genoa outbreak.

There is now a clash of protocols, because the Lega Serie A said it would adopt the UEFA protocol for COVID cases, ie not postponing a match as long as a club still had 13 players available including one goalkeeper.

However, the local health authority has its own set of protocols and these appear to be over-riding the sporting ones.

so local authorities not letting Napoli leave the region

Makes sense. Genoa players that were on the pitch tested negative and later positive may have had it at that time. With Napoli having 2+ cases now, it could end up being the same and then Juve end up with cases etc etc until Milan win Scudetto because other teams had to forfeit the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule