The Rumour Commode XXX: Return of the King

Where do you think Milan is going to end up at the end of the season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
By no stretch of the imagination is he the finished article at 21... but lets say he is the Messi of gks... was Messi getting 7m as a 21yo at Barca?

Where does this maddness end... wot will be his salary in 2 contract renewals? If he keeps asking for 1m each time that wont be as bad... but few league titles, 1/2 CL under his name he and rolo wont ask for a mere million... we're going to end up paying him Neymar/Messi money... thats just not on for a gk position.

When did Buffon start getting 7m or more? it wasnt at 21... I have yet to see a game by Donna like the one played by Buffon against us on his 1st appearance.

Edit: May get proven wrong on Messi's wage at 21... but still, hope you take my meaning.

Ok so lets say Messi's agent was an asshole when he was 21 and demanded 7m for him. Would you say Barca were smart for saving 1 or 2m a year on his wage by letting him walk for free?

He's an asshole for letting his agent squeeze us, but 6 or 7m for a generational talent is an easy decision for me. It won't really cause a major inflation because no matter how much Hakan demands 6m he won't get it because there are other players as good as him. There are none as good as Gigio.

You could say to me, “Kessie is Milan’s best player” and I wouldn’t laugh in your face.

Watching him lately, the guy has become world class.

I wanted to strangle the people that asked for him to be sold...

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Some of these pages were torterous to read

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You could say to me, ?Kessie is Milan?s best player? and I wouldn?t laugh in your face.

Watching him lately, the guy has become world class.

He truly has been world class since post corona lock down. Dude is insane and is irreplaceable. I wouldn't even accept an offer of 80 million euros for him and I'm not kidding. I can't think of any player like Kessie in todays football

Marani: Calabria is better than Hakimi & Cuadrado.

Hakimi :lol:
Who dares to even put him in the same sentence as Calabria. Davide has become a monster as well.

Such a joy to watch all these players grow together

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
IF the reports are true, and he's looking elsewhere, I'm done with him and don't care if he's worth 120M. Him not being loyal aside, he's to inconsistent and I don't trust him giving his all on the pitch every game. He can fuck off or get in line.
I just dont see how to replace him so am praying that Maldini will work it out & we keep him.
Hakan's contribution is as essential as Kjaer , Kessie & Ibra.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan players train on day off

According to Sky Sport, Milan players showed up at Milanello today to train on their day off.

The Rossoneri beat Fiorentina 2-0 yesterday and are the Serie A table leaders.

Despite a day off given by their coach Stefano Pioli, most of Milan players showed up at Milanello to train today, reports Sky Sport.

Holy shit I love this team

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Most probably, I would agree if a low level journalism are reporting it. But CdSera is credible.

Let the agenda against pirla begins.
You mean it could be possible that medias finally stop to tell us Pirlo is a predestined master coach?

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You mean it could be possible that medias finally stop to tell us Pirlo is a predestined master coach?

Pirlo was always destined to fail. He might have a mastermind, but a mastermind needs to have a way to express his thoughts and ideas. He's no such guy. He's alone in his mind with his thoughts, and no one will ever get him

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I love you Zlatan i really do
Suma in his podcast said this:

After Kessie missed the second penalty, Zlatan stood up and shouted to his teammate: "Don't worry, you'll score the next one."

He could have said anything we're used to when he's doing his usual thing in front of the media. Like "the next one will be again on me" or so. In that situation tho you see the real Zlatan, the true team player that he is and that everyone who plays with him describes him to be.

Yes, I agree with you. I really love him too.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Let's have a silent minute who those who did not want Zlatan here last winter and the winter before that one

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Silent season. Funny enough how certain users have seldom - if ever - posted since lockdown.

I was pretty lukewarm on Ibra at first. I'm sweating with shame over that fact now.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
He should move with the ball like this in next games too.

Last edited:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Gattuso has been shitting on us everytime there is a chance.

Imagine what he would have said if we didn't destroy his sorry ass like last week.

Wtf.
Gattuso is like the most honest person.

Delete this

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Know yr place... and dont bark.

Fuck off and do not interact with my posts

giphy.gif

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Okay I didnt read the other posts.
I thought you guys were joking :fp:

It went from 0 to 100 real quick

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Tutto Sport: Milan is on the verge of signing Brazilian sensation Mauro Shampoo

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Ooh fuck off i went to google him

Status