Кака, Maldini, Nesta, Ronaldo, Beckham
895EC84E-D95A-4E53-993A-67DC42609EF0.png

Last edited:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Looking forward to this game so much. I'm mentally preparing for our first loss, but I think the boys will do it again.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
They have a very fast team and likes to move around the ball, they do it well. But their defence is horrible. We shouldn't be losing here to be fair. Draw at worst but I expect the win.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
They have a very fast team and likes to move around the ball, they do it well. But their defence is horrible. We shouldn't be losing here to be fair. Draw at worst but I expect the win.

It will come down to how well they can escape our press. They've been terrible at working the ball out from the back and we can exploit this. Saelemaekers will have his hands full with Spinazzola but other than that we have good matchups all over the pitch.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I thought Romagnoli looked a lot fresher vs Celtic. I know he faced very inferior competition to Lukaku, but I saw some added speed in small situation.

Brk you mentioned Saele having his hands full, Ale surely will too with Dzeko. I've come to fear Dzeko after all these years, a truly great striker.

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
Our team is better and we are on a better form.

Theoretically we won't have any problems.

Ibra, kessie, Salad, Leao, Calabria rested for some minutes as well.

Diaz played well and is on fire. Romagnoli also had a good game.

Is Rebic back? He can have a 10 minute cameo if we have the game in our hands.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Another 343/352 opponent?

With Rebic and Hakan this would've been an easy win.

The last 30 mins will be tough, as usual. Hopefully the team manages to hold on this time as well.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Hauge to win the match. :proud:

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
We play at home. Mandatory win here.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Can't let these twats break our run. I rather see a (really) small club do it.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
2-0 expected

good result would be awesome because in next round we should have back hakan and maybe rebic.
and next hard game in serieA is in a month against napoli and month after we have lazio. very good schedule.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Another 343/352 opponent?

With Rebic and Hakan this would've been an easy win.

The last 30 mins will be tough, as usual. Hopefully the team manages to hold on this time as well.

I think Roma will revert back to a 4231 given the absences of Smalling and Mancini.

Certainly ideal for Zlatan to be up against a defence of Santon, Ibanez and Spinazzola. In addition to Kumbulla who's never been tested in a back four.

If they don't play with a back four, their defensive options on the bench includes Juan Jesus, Bruno Peres, Fazio, Karsdorp and even Cristante at centre-back.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
We will win 42-8

We are like pre - buster douglas Tyson

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Hauge brace sinks Roma.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan-Roma is a special game for Dzeko who supported Milan as a child and almost joined the club in 2009 when Galliani went to Sarajevo in person to conclude the deal. Personal terms were agreed but Wolfsburg decided to sell him to Man City for €35M

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
This the match we should win.
So far this season we had a lot of ugly wins. We need a convincing win this time and perform like we did post covid break.

I am fearing Dzeko, but hopefully Romagnoli steps up.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
This the match we should win.
So far this season we had a lot of ugly wins. We need a convincing win this time and perform like we did post covid break.

I am fearing Dzeko, but hopefully Romagnoli steps up.

Majority of Juve wins past seasons have been ugly as fuck wins. 99% of merdas games last season were ugly as fuck wins.

We have been comfortable in all wins so far except Rio Ave and Merda second half. That's all that counts. Being comfortable with the situation

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
I am extremely comfortable keeping my tv on to watch this milan side for 90+ minutes.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I am extremely comfortable keeping my tv on to watch this milan side for 90+ minutes.

Yup. We play beautiful. Not the same intensity as post corona break but still beautiful.

Remember, we only had to play 9 games post corona lockdown, that's why we were able to keep that high as fuck intensity every single game. Now we have an entire season, competing in three different competitions. It's only logical that we play calmer in order to maintain fatigue on a normal level.

We finally play modern and beautiful football.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Majority of Juve wins past seasons have been ugly as fuck wins. 99% of merdas games last season were ugly as fuck wins.

We have been comfortable in all wins so far except Rio Ave and Merda second half. That's all that counts. Being comfortable with the situation

We shouldnt care about other teams ugly wins. There is a reason why I am not fan of either those teams.

I just want us to perform like we did post covid break. That was some great entertaining football. Hopefully we get back to that performance level soon.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
SAFs 442 was far from boring

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Just as much as Tfat is fan of bayern

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
Top of the League for another week before a ball has been kicked.
Atalanta screwed up big time.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers