Italian Cup: Palermo - AC Milan

Gatorbasu

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Mr.H said:
Finaly crespo back to score

Back to score ??? He hasn't scored before this one at all for MILAN. So, no it's not back to score, it's called "CRESPO HAS FINALLY SCORED".

It's amazing that people think that CRESPO's scoring against PALERMO, that too only one goal means our striking problem is over and he is back to his full form.

Did anybody see that how he missed two easy goals (one was to just tap the ball in the goal from a SEEDORF pass and the second one a was a perfect cross from PANCARO, all he has to do to connect his head with the ball, that too without even jumping from the ground because of the quality of the cross was so good, but still he missed on both ocassions). Hmmmmm....

Let's see how ANCELOTTI backs on CRESPO .....

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Vinnie gallo said:
It wouldn't be intelligent from me to come here and tell you "So..? what do you say now guys?? ".. So i'd just want to say that I'm very happy that Vikash didn't miss this opportunity to show what he's able to do. And i'm also happy to see that some people here are changing their mind. That's cool!! 2 or 3 games more and you'll fall in love with my Vikash.

I think Ancelotti can rely on Vikash and Crespo to be a great complement of the titular team. That's a good news for the rest of the season.
Forza Milan! Forza Vikash!

Don't pretend to be a Milan fan :o

Yes, Dhorasoo had one good match apparently, also profiting from Rui's crap performance, but it doesn't make him what you see in him ;)

It's doubtful people change their opinion after one match, but of course he deserves credit when due + the comments here do reflect this..

I've always known what kind of player he is + what he can do on a good day, yet I stand by my verdict that he is a signing Milan could have done without.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
For now I will belive Ancelotti`s words that when Crespo starts scoring he doesnt stop.. lets see him prediction .. ;)

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Oh no, Ancelotti's words mean nothing to me, I'm just not a believer I guess ;)

If Hernancita scores 15 this season (in Serie A of course, we're not talking Coppa crap) then I'm willing to concede he is no waste of oxygen + money.. but until then................................................... :o

Richy21

Primavera
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
Yes, Dhorasoo had one good match apparently, also profiting from Rui's crap performance, but it doesn't make him what you see in him ;)

It's doubtful people change their opinion after one match, but of course he deserves credit when due + the comments here do reflect this..

I've always known what kind of player he is + what he can do on a good day, yet I stand by my verdict that he is a signing Milan could have done without.
What Vikash needs at Milan is only more matches to play ...
Dhorasoo was one of the more consistent player on regards of all his ratings/appearences during his seasons in France. That's why he had been elected twice by the french sports magazine.
Unfortunately consistency is not the quality of some of other players who are automatic starters in the team. Ancelloti's choices sometimes leaves me perplex. Is he bias at that point???

MilanLover1899

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, GilaGol, Gullit, MvB, Weah, Baresi, Pirlo, Sheva, Gattuso
Kyara I adore you !!!

Happy to see Milan win, happy for crespo but he still doesn t convince me. It would be worse not to have scored the goal. Nice assist of Dhorasso.

Lets hope this victory will boost the teams moral en will get the tree points in the cl game this week.

Forza Milan

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato
Good Milan and hope Milan will play well in next games.. Juve will meet Inter and that's a chance to reduce the gap.. Hope Milan will win..

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
Gatorbasu said:
Back to score ??? He hasn't scored before this one at all for MILAN. So, no it's not back to score, it's called "CRESPO HAS FINALLY SCORED".

It's amazing that people think that CRESPO's scoring against PALERMO, that too only one goal means our striking problem is over and he is back to his full form.

Did anybody see that how he missed two easy goals (one was to just tap the ball in the goal from a SEEDORF pass and the second one a was a perfect cross from PANCARO, all he has to do to connect his head with the ball, that too without even jumping from the ground because of the quality of the cross was so good, but still he missed on both ocassions). Hmmmmm....

Let's see how ANCELOTTI backs on CRESPO .....

Couldn't agree more, same for Vikash, suddenly eveyone like him, I can't stand ppl like that, changin like the way of wind !
Crespo has just score one goal from a distance that even my lil' sis couldn't miss. Did you see how he almost tripped when he was shooting the ball?
Guy had some 100% chances that any average striker today would make it a goal, and we're already thinking "he is back" Wth , no sense!

Vinnie gallo

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Vikash Dhorasoo -- Xavi -- Zinedine Zidane -- Pablo Aimar -- Vikash Dhorasoo
YUGOSLAVIAN said:
Couldn't agree more, same for Vikash, suddenly eveyone like him, I can't stand ppl like that, changin like the way of wind !
Crespo has just score one goal from a distance that even my lil' sis couldn't miss. Did you see how he almost tripped when he was shooting the ball?
Guy had some 100% chances that any average striker today would make it a goal, and we're already thinking "he is back" Wth , no sense!

They're not changing like the way of wind. They just see him play... he didn't play, he was unknown, so they were spectical. Now he's played 10 great minutes in Brescia, and 85 impressive ones in Palermo.. so you only can give him credits, in comparison with the games of Ambro, Serginho, Rui and even Kaka...

You're just not objective guy!

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
Vinnie gallo said:
so you only can give him credits, in comparison with the games of Ambro, Serginho, Rui and even Kaka...

Are you sayin' he should start in front of these guys ?
Mine oh mine

Richy21

Primavera
Reaction score
From some reviews after the match against Palermo it seems that Dhorasoo has given more 'geometry' to Milan's play.
--------------------------
Source:
http://www.acmilan.com/mostranews.asp?id_news=29873
Translated from italian to english by Google translation tool (Can someone tell me if that translation is reliable ???).

... The formation of Carl Ancelotti demonstrates not to snobbare the engagement and dominates to wide features the encounter thanks to geometries of Seedorf and Dhorasoo. ...

... The game is pleasant, the two squares plays to ace opened with good rhythms of game. In the Milan it detaches the optimal personality of Dhorasoo which test to giving geometries to the maneuver while on the other Zauli forehead it tries continuous ...
--------------------------------------------------

Maybe its time for Ancelloti to be less bias in aligning the same team over and over again. I wonder if it's not to avoid some of those automatic starters to be frustrated if they are left on the bench??? Will such attitude be more important than the performance of the team anyway?

Last edited:

Vinnie gallo

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Richy21 said:
From some reviews after the match against Palermo it seems that Dhorasoo has given more 'geometry' to Milan's play.
--------------------------
Source:
http://www.acmilan.com/mostranews.asp?id_news=29873
Translated from italian to english by Google translation tool (Can someone tell me if that translation is reliable ???).

... The formation of Carl Ancelotti demonstrates not to snobbare the engagement and dominates to wide features the encounter thanks to geometries of Seedorf and Dhorasoo. ...

... The game is pleasant, the two squares plays to ace opened with good rhythms of game. In the Milan it detaches the optimal personality of Dhorasoo which test to giving geometries to the maneuver while on the other Zauli forehead it tries continuous ...
--------------------------------------------------

Maybe its time for Ancelloti to be less bias in aligning the same team over and over again. I wonder if it's not to avoid some of those automatic starters to be frustrated if they are left on the bench??? Will such attitude be more important than the performance of the team anyway?

I completely agree with you. Some players are "senators" and it's obvious that they have not enough pressure. They can play bad 3 games in a row, they will be starter the fourth one.. Ancelotti have to make play the competition more!

Vinnie gallo

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
YUGOSLAVIAN said:
Are you sayin' he should start in front of these guys ?
Mine oh mine

Yes, that's what I'm saying..

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Vinnie gallo said:
Yes, that's what I'm saying..

Please tell me you're lying!?

YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS!

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Timmy Cahill and Mr. Leite
Our goals were pretty weak.. Herman nearly fell over for his goal (although it was quite neatly placed) and Seedorf hit his shot straight at the keeper who was unlucky enough to deflect into his own net..

Although Vikashia played a nice ball on the second goal.. :star:

Vinnie gallo

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
YUGOSLAVIAN said:
Please tell me you're lying!?

YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS!

Kaka is a beautiful player... But since the beggining of the season he touches 30 balls per game, has not a great influence on Milan's game, while Vikash is a true number 10, who ask all the balls and organize, distribute... Vikash has a bigger impact on the team's play, so i think Vikash can substitute him for this game... But everyone his opinion..

pixiraver

Acmilan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho, okocha, shevchenko, inzaghi, maradona, romario
Vinnie gallo said:
Kaka is a beautiful player... But since the beggining of the season he touches 30 balls per game, has not a great influence on Milan's game, while Vikash is a true number 10, who ask all the balls and organize, distribute... Vikash has a bigger impact on the team's play, so i think Vikash can substitute him for this game... But everyone his opinion..

mate u dont know what u r saying,kaka touches d ball just 30 times ?? hell never so u think vikash can do better ,i laugh at that :D

Vinnie gallo

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
pixiraver said:
so u think vikash can do better ,i laugh at that :D

That's your right.. But that's what i think today.

ARNOLD RIMMER

Second Technician
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, DeSciglio
I respect that everyone has an opinion but Vikash simply is NOT as good as kaka!

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Vinnie gallo said:

Well see even if he is your all time favorite player and I'm sure he is, otherwise you woudn't have 100/109 posts about him, ya still gotta be realistic about him comparing to Kaka.
It's like comparing Kobe to Mr.Air, ridicolous!

MilanLover1899

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, GilaGol, Gullit, MvB, Weah, Baresi, Pirlo, Sheva, Gattuso
Vinnie gallo said:

I gotta give it to you man, you ar persistent.

Respect that you come out for your opinion and you keep to it.

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato
Vinnie gallo said:
Err.. I think Vikash is a defensive midfield while Kaka is attacking midfield so if you think that Vikash can replace Kaka, it might be happen IF THERE IS NO OTHER ATTACKING MIDFIELD READY FOR THE GAME OR MILAN WANT TO PLAY A NEGATIVE DEFENSIVE GAME!!

Vinnie gallo

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ics_rk said:
Err.. I think Vikash is a defensive midfield while Kaka is attacking midfield so if you think that Vikash can replace Kaka, it might be happen IF THERE IS NO OTHER ATTACKING MIDFIELD READY FOR THE GAME OR MILAN WANT TO PLAY A NEGATIVE DEFENSIVE GAME!!

Vikash is not a true defensive mildfield. He has been put in this position the 2 last years by Lyon's coach because of his quickness and technic to accelerate the play from behind. He's like Beckham or Pirlo who were more offensive players.
Vikash is a true number 10, and he's always wanted to play in the axis, just behind the strikers. But in his carreer he's more played on the sides or in defensive mildfield position. The advantage with Vikash is that he can play absolutely everywhere. He can replace Kaka as well as Pirlo, and Gattuso and Seedorf too. Vikash is THE SUBSTITUTE of Milan AC. (obviously i hope he'll be more than that...)

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
if u dream he to take Kaka`s place .. than it will remain a dream ;)..

Schedule