AC Milan Vs. Liverpool FC - Champions League Final

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
Gatorbasu said:
Wow, I don't have that big of a heart but I am sure GALLIANI and BERLUSCONI would have done the same gesture if the situation was other way around....
Yeah, hopefully we'll see the new "champions":head: "fighting"(yeah right):o "without taking any drugs"(and again) or "being helped by the referees all the time"(damn!):eek: for Italy's reputation! Sure they will. I really think they will next season ;)

F*** you all Juve fans! YOU ARE SO PATHETIC!

ARNOLD RIMMER

Second Technician
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, DeSciglio
BMWTaylor said:
JUVE BACK MILAN MATCH SWITCH
Juventus have shown their support for Scudetto rivals AC Milan in the Rossoneri's bid for the Champions League crown. The Turin outfit have welcomed the decision by the Italian Football League (Lega Calcio) to postpone the Serie A clash between Milan and Palermo that was set to be played three days before the Champions League final in Istanbul against Liverpool on May 25.
Instead, the game will now be played on May 20, which will give the Rossoneri four days to prepare for the clash.
"It's right to facilitate the path for an Italian team in order that they can participate in the most prestigious European final in the best way possible," said Juventus director Antonio Giraudo. "Because their achievement gives the whole of Italian football great pride." (sportinglife.com)
Easy for them to say that now, it's all over!

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Why are you all so harsh over Juventus? They were just better this season, specially in the last games. Let's take that as a lesson, concentrate on the Champions League final and do better next season.

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
milanist said:
Why are you all so harsh over Juventus? They were just better this season, specially in the last games. Let's take that as a lesson, concentrate on the Champions League final and do better next season.
What, better at buying referees? I'm not saying Milan were perfect, but for God's sake man, there was a period in which we won any match without a doubt, and in the meantime they were gathering points using the help of penalties given by the referees or scoring from offside positions.
Note: there hasn't been a single penalty kick against them the whole season, and I'm sure Zebina was responsible for some hand-balls and Thuram for some fouls in the box! Again, I spit on them and on their ways!

ARNOLD RIMMER

Second Technician
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, DeSciglio
r3dman said:
What, better at buying referees? I'm not saying Milan were perfect, but for God's sake man, there was a period in which we won any match without a doubt, and in the meantime they were gathering points using the help of penalties given by the referees or scoring from offside positions.
Note: there hasn't been a single penalty kick against them the whole season, and I'm sure Zebina was responsible for some hand-balls and Thuram for some fouls in the box! Again, I spit on them and on their ways!
I guess i have to piss on them again then? :D

pixiraver

Acmilan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho, okocha, shevchenko, inzaghi, maradona, romario
Lets us be realistic with ourselves milan has been running out of steam lately hope we can win d finals.

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
r3dman said:
Well, these things happen when it comes to football... :)

newyorker

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
r3dman said:
Yeah, hopefully we'll see the new "champions":head: "fighting"(yeah right):o "without taking any drugs"(and again) or "being helped by the referees all the time"(damn!):eek: for Italy's reputation! Sure they will. I really think they will next season ;)

F*** you all Juve fans! YOU ARE SO PATHETIC!

When you speak trash, the only pathetic person is you.

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
r3dman said:
C'mon chill dude, Champions League it's the major objective in this season.

Demerio

Photoshop Lieutenant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA-Pandev-PATO
r3dman said:

yeah my friend....The Old Slut doesnt deserve the scudetto...
Half oft their goals were offsides....and a lot of penalties!!!!!!!

I spit BIG TIME on them.....OMG i HATEEEE JUVE so so much..
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Demerio said:
....The Old Slut doesnt deserve the scudetto...
Half oft their goals were offsides....and a lot of penalties!!!!!!!
You're spewing crap. Learn to live with Milan being not as superior as you want them to be. Juve had a more consistent season, they received favours, we received favours (don't make me list them), in the end Juve wanted it more + we wasted it cos of tiredness + lack of motivation + our weaknesses backfiring. We made the mistake to proclaim too early that our true objective this season is the CL. IMO this has demotivated our players (subconsciously) more than the occasional fuck-up against a minor side. There's always a next season but it's only going to be harder, if we keep ignoring all the shit that should be high on our agenda, i.e. team transformation/rejuvenation + tactical improvement/versatility. That's all a bit off topic here though.

As for the final against Liverpool, I expect it to be extremely tactical with both teams packing their midfield + waiting for their chance to hit. Penalties could be a likely scenario too. If I was Benitez I'd rediscover the English style. Outpacing us + manmarking (bit on the rough side) Pirlo + Kaka' has been the most successful recipe so far to make us look ordinary. You just need a reliable finisher. If I was Ancelotti, I'd dump the coward tactics of this season + revive the style of 2002/03 (first leg) + ATTACK. And if both coaches follow my simple advice we'll see an entertaining match :D ;) With Pippo scoring the winner for us :D :tongue:

:devil: FORZA MILAN !!!!!!!!!!!! :devil:

Vincent Gallo

Beginner
Reaction score
Ambrosini injured... And if Vikash had the chance to play, even a little bit, next wednesday?..

Reaction score
Vincent Gallo said:
Ambrosini injured... And if Vikash had the chance to play, even a little bit, next wednesday?..
so sorry for him,he can't do a favour to all milan's fans in the final.the guy have good form recently,maybe we needn't him do much ,but only a head goal is ok!!
I have forgot of all about serie A,ha,just the CL final,as Galliani said,a cl traphy equil to three Scudetto.

kenichy

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
fowler, maradona, pirlo
if a champions league trophy = 3 scudetto then we should have....
mmmmmmmm.... let me think.... ooooooo... makes my head hurt
6 x 3 mmmmmm, i almost got it oh 18, maybe 21 on wednesday
so 18 + 17 carry the one = 35
HA we should have 3 stars on our crest

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
newyorker said:
When you speak trash, the only pathetic person is you.
It's just that I'm all out on Juve. I have no problem with any other teams or their fans, but I kinda wonder how it is to have your team cheat all the time and still enjoy that team's successes. It's like when Milan get any help from the referee, maybe two times per season, I feel sick, and I try to confort myself with the fact the Juve are also helped, and much often than our team. But I still don't like it. So I wonder how it feels for a bianconerro, and how they still, after all these years, support their team. Don't they see what's happening? That's why I called them pathetic.

As for your post: it's really smart:o . But try to write more than a line, if you feel you have to a be smart-a**!

Reaction score
kenichy,after the CL final,haha,i think that will be milan 3*7+17=38>>>34=3*2+28 juve!!!if a miracle happen,maybe 3*7+18=39>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>33=3*2+27,haha,i hope so!!!!

Barremans

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MvB, Maldini, Rino, Pirlo and Cocu
according to a research of the university of durham that teams that play in red are more successful then teams that play in other colours. because red is assiociated with agression and because of that more intimidating.

So let's prove wednesday that the research sucks.

sheva_07

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sheva, kaka, maldini, reyes, fabregas,zidane, ronaldhino, henry, Lehman, Eboue, Hleb,
I read on skysports.com that maldini said that the liverpools striker aren't giving him sleepless nites and the only people that are are his children!

Heres the article!
Milan superstar Paolo Maldini claims Liverpool's forwards are not giving him sleepless nights.

The veteran defender will look to guide the Rossoneri to UEFA Champions League victory over Liverpool in Istanbul next week and he is confident of the club's defensive capabilities.

Djibril Cisse and Milan Baros will look to unlock the Milan door, but the 36-year-old Maldini is confident the Serie A side will stand tall in Istanbul.

"Generally it's my children who keep me awake," he said when asked if he was worried by Liverpool's forwards. "I have no reason not to sleep.

"Liverpool have suffered a lot with injuries and it's good for them to have Cisse back.

"But only my children, Christian who is six and three-year-old Daniel, keep me awake."

Maldini's one fear is if Liverpool take an early lead, as he feels they are solid defensively.

"Liverpool are a team that are essentially defensive," he added. "Caution is at the heart of their game.

"The key to the final will be that Liverpool close down any space and hope to use their quick players on the counterattack.

"Once Liverpool go ahead, they are dangerous. It becomes hard to find space to break them down, especially if you are not playing

Rex

Reaction score
Watching Liverpool stands into CL final these days, I was trully dumbfounded to see Jamie Carragher has been playing such as tough rocks at hell in pivotal defence's role.

One of opposite key player should be concerned about.

Don Dada

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Definitely. Carragher has been shining for them. And Cisse will be closer to 100% on wednesday. I just read on Yahoo UK that all starting IX are getting rested this friday. This shud do us some good.

:dance:

Gatorbasu

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Barremans said:
according to a research of the university of durham that teams that play in red are more successful then teams that play in other colours. because red is assiociated with agression and because of that more intimidating.

So let's prove wednesday that the research sucks.

Interesting... Let's prove those HILLBILLY professors from LA LA LAND, that their work is nothiing but crap... FORZA MILANO in white...

luxor

Banned
Reaction score
:star: 2 Tickets For CLFinal

no spamming

Last edited by a moderator:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
sheva_07 said:
I read on skysports.com that maldini said that the liverpools striker aren't giving him sleepless nites and the only people that are are his children!

Heres the article! (snipped)
Do I smell that backstabbing beast called overconfidence ? :rolleyes:

Lita

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ALL MILAN PLAYERS...Juninho, Diego, Lugano, Del Piero, Buffon, Cicinho.
I really dont know IF Liverpool fans have no class or whatever But I only wish Milan Wins the CHampions Or I will Kill Myself :cry: But of course I wish them the best!! :D So we can say to Juve: You won the Calcio..And what? We won the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE! :) :) LOL!...Joking..My respects if there are juventus fans here.

Schedule