AC Milan Tickets & Travel Information

Reaction score
Hi Ac Milan fans team,
Anyone selling 2 tickets for Ac Milan - PSG on the 07th November?
Grazie mille a tutti

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Savićevićic, Baresi, Rikjaard, Pippo, Desailly
Anyone going to the Frosinone match fancy meeting up?

I'm coming with my kid so I'll be on my best behaviour, honest!!!

But it would be nice to put some faces to the names and opinions haha ✌️

We arrive Friday early evening so are in town for a while...

Reaction score
Hi Milan fans! Im here to ask for advise.
If I want to surprise a huge fan of Milan, should I buy the tickets with a good view for Frosinone or for match with Genoa? Frosinone macth is on his b-day. I tried to seek for Inter, but they are way too expensive. Help me please :)

Last edited:

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Milan fans! Im here to ask for advise.
If I want to surprise a huge fan of Milan, should I buy the tickets with a good view for Frosinone or for match with Genoa? Frosinone macth is on his b-day. I tried to seek for Inter, but they are way too expensive. Help me please :)
Either of those games would be fine. I’d personally see Milan-Genoa.

Reaction score
Either of those games would be fine. I’d personally see Milan-Genoa.
Thanks ❤️! How impossible would be to get tickets dor derby with Inter? I’m afraid it will be sold out second it become available on official site of AC Milan

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks ❤️! How impossible would be to get tickets dor derby with Inter? I’m afraid it will be sold out second it become available on official site of AC Milan
You may go back a few pages on this thread to understand how challenging it is to get those tickets. You will likely need a Cuore Rossonero card and a sizeable slice of luck to have a chance of landing those tickets from the official site.

Your other option would be viagogo or stubhub. Higher price but you will get tickets.

Reaction score
You may go back a few pages on this thread to understand how challenging it is to get those tickets. You will likely need a Cuore Rossonero card and a sizeable slice of luck to have a chance of landing those tickets from the official site.

Your other option would be viagogo or stubhub. Higher price but you will get tickets.
Does the CRN card guarantee the same sale phases than the season ticket holders ?

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
Does the CRN card guarantee the same sale phases than the season ticket holders ?
No. Usually first sales phase is always season ticket holders, then (only for certain games though) there's a CRN sales phase and the last phase is the free sale (if tickets are still available).

Reaction score
No. Usually first sales phase is always season ticket holders, then (only for certain games though) there's a CRN sales phase and the last phase is the free sale (if tickets are still available).
Ok thank you.
For the derby in April there will be the 3 phases or only season ticket holders & general sale ?

I know I ask a lot of questions but I just don't want to miss this game :jump::jump::jump:

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Ok thank you.
For the derby in April there will be the 3 phases or only season ticket holders & general sale ?

I know I ask a lot of questions but I just don't want to miss this game :jump::jump::jump:
That’s TBD. Likely 3.

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Any must does before the match on Saturday folk?

Me and the wee guy arrive Friday dinner time so have all Saturday in the city 💪✌️

Reaction score
Hi everybody,

I have an issue on the Milan AC website. Does anyone here have a MyMilan account and can help me ?

Thank you.

icculus71

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
tldr: need tix for SALERNITANA on May 26th. 5 to 7 tix - when will these be available

so my daughter is "studying abroad" and taking classes in florance and my oldest son is getting married on the almfi coast...all in May.
my wife, daughter and middle son are going to venice, bologna, parma & then a couple days in florance before daughter starts classes.
my wife, middle son & his girlfriend are then going to rome, and then down to almafi for the wedding (daughter to fly down from florance)
wife, daughter, middle son, girlfriend, oldest and new daughter-in-law, off to pompie, then fly from Naples to Milan on Saturday May 25th.
I have been a milan fan for about 24 years, my sons since birth (& played div 1 college)...so the san siro and a game is a must...looks like the only one that would work is the final game.
Been checking the official website, but it doesnt appear that tickets go on sale until very close to game time?
tons of questions....anyway to get tix in advance? any hotels or air bnb rec's? cheap eats and fun hangouts pre-post game? anyone gonna be there and want to party with some crazy, hillbilly, american, die-hard milan fans?

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
tldr: need tix for SALERNITANA on May 26th. 5 to 7 tix - when will these be available

so my daughter is "studying abroad" and taking classes in florance and my oldest son is getting married on the almfi coast...all in May.
my wife, daughter and middle son are going to venice, bologna, parma & then a couple days in florance before daughter starts classes.
my wife, middle son & his girlfriend are then going to rome, and then down to almafi for the wedding (daughter to fly down from florance)
wife, daughter, middle son, girlfriend, oldest and new daughter-in-law, off to pompie, then fly from Naples to Milan on Saturday May 25th.
I have been a milan fan for about 24 years, my sons since birth (& played div 1 college)...so the san siro and a game is a must...looks like the only one that would work is the final game.
Been checking the official website, but it doesnt appear that tickets go on sale until very close to game time?
tons of questions....anyway to get tix in advance? any hotels or air bnb rec's? cheap eats and fun hangouts pre-post game? anyone gonna be there and want to party with some crazy, hillbilly, american, die-hard milan fans?
Hey man, first of all congratulations to you and your family.

Secondly, love the profile pic.

You will know the date closer to the game (my guess is early May), but chances are that game will be on a Sunday. I suspect it shouldn’t be that bad to get that ticket, and you won’t need the Cuore Rossonero card.

One thing to consider: you may be in Milan during Inter’s Scudetto celebrations.

I would check out spots in the Navigli district. The wife and I stayed at Porta Venezia and it was a happening spot.

icculus71

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Hey man, first of all congratulations to you and your family.

Secondly, love the profile pic.

You will know the date closer to the game (my guess is early May), but chances are that game will be on a Sunday. I suspect it shouldn’t be that bad to get that ticket, and you won’t need the Cuore Rossonero card.

One thing to consider: you may be in Milan during Inter’s Scudetto celebrations.

I would check out spots in the Navigli district. The wife and I stayed at Porta Venezia and it was a happening spot.
oh, god for bid... if inter fan is celebrating during our pilgramage...hope i can keep my boys in line.

Reaction score
Does anyone know what the likelihood is of the Derby selling out on Friday when CRN card sales open up. Was hoping to buy tickets for my sons 18th birthday but I am going to be stuck in jury duty when tickets go on sale at 11am😢

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Does anyone know what the likelihood is of the Derby selling out on Friday when CRN card sales open up. Was hoping to buy tickets for my sons 18th birthday but I am going to be stuck in jury duty when tickets go on sale at 11am😢
I'm going to try on Friday also although I think it will be extremely difficult. So just to clarify is it 11am Italian time?

Reaction score
94 euro for the cheapest ticket in the third tier but season ticket holders could buy the same ticket for 74 🤔. Price's are becoming a bit of a joke.

Reaction score
Hi,
Any idea on when the Serie A will communicate on day and time of the derby?

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Got my tix sorted for the derby-very excited
Fuck I don't know whether to congratulate you or send you a hip-flask so you can drown your sorrows or pour it in your eyes...

I hope it's not a day to forget bro 💪💪💪✌️

kon

Reaction score
Hi all,

Have you ever tried to get the derby tickets just before the kickoff outside the stadium?

I wanted to get 3 tickets for me and my brothers but we would have to get the CRN all three of us... I have got my but I can get only one ticket

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi all,

Have you ever tried to get the derby tickets just before the kickoff outside the stadium?

I wanted to get 3 tickets for me and my brothers but we would have get the Carbs all three of us... I have got my but I can get only on ticket
If you manage to get CRN cards there's still a lot of tickets available on terzo Verde.

kon

Reaction score
If you manage to get CRN cards there's still a lot of tickets available on terzo Verde.
@Neits thanks we will try ... bit cheeky question. You don't have a spare CRN numbers that i could use please? ..i need two