Doria

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
I've seen him a few times + he's pretty erratic. He's also not the quickest out the blocks.

Rather buy an established defender than gamble on another Acerbi, Vergara, Salamon.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
I've seen him a few times + he's pretty erratic. He's also not the quickest out the blocks.

Are we in the market for a horse?

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
It could be a dog, why do you jump to conclusions?

I'm a little less familiar with dog races I suppose. But Doria sounds like the name of a woman.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score

Rather buy an established defender than gamble on another Acerbi, Vergara, Salamon.

to be clear, i'm not saying if you have a highlight video on youtube you are good...but in these days where any person who juggles a ball 3 times in a remote village get a highlight video on youtube labeling him as "the next [insert name]" ...

with that said i dont think this guy will be another Acerbi if signed ... he show good stuff ...anticipation/awareness, good in the air...

Acerbi played in the world wide watched Serie A, if he was half as good as Galliani made people think some 16 years old would have made a vid of him calling him the next Maldini. i also remember Marotta (or whoever juve guy) putting up a fake fight to sign him. in the video they were coming out or going into a building and the Juve guy was admitting he "lost" the lattle and Galliani was going to sign him. just like they "cried" over loosing Matri...(he is making Galliani his Biatch)

Vergara is still young and can improve...but i doubt he will be anything above average...in south america even top clubs they give chances to 16-18 years old play if they are good...so if he had anything special i think he would be playing (maybe even a startr) for deportivo cali or Nacional or even his parent club Quindio (who apparently had no good defenders as they got relegated), not in colombian 2nd division...this is another example
of our world Class scouting network

Salamon is a different story, of course he never played a single minute, iirc... and with Allegri that is not proof of not being good, especially if you are a young player...with him there are some people who have to play period and they will play regardless
the guy also just converted to "defensism" a year a earlier.
he does have an agent who can sell anything, including players with no legs ... so if he really was bad that could be a reason we got him ... Mino working his magic on Galliani

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
No...we're getting Burdisso instead :g::gt:

whoscored said:
Nicolas Burdisso's Characteristics
+ Strengths
(Player has no significant strengths)

- Weaknesses
Tackling

Why get a young CB?

burdisso-clears-o.gif

^total package

Last edited:

AsparagusFC

#hungry
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alan Shearer, Jon Dahl Tomasson
lord seedorf's first pick

mummila

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
sell matri and sign him,
seedorf is berlusconi's choice, he would be totally supporting him..

sushanmilano

Nostalgia....
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Nesta, Pirlo, Thiago, Zlatan, Iniesta, Laudrup, El Shaarawy, Seedorf, Batigol
Doria reminds me of only one thing:lol:

1461804_10152203399669453_1678350039_n.jpg

Miss Stardust

The Snow Queen
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaka, Gerrard, Inzaghi, El Sharaawy, Iker Casillas, Cristiano Ronaldo.
But, Doria cannot come this January due to the lack of non-EU spots in Milan.

Miss Stardust

The Snow Queen
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaka, Gerrard, Inzaghi, El Sharaawy, Iker Casillas, Cristiano Ronaldo.
I'm a little less familiar with dog races I suppose. But Doria sounds like the name of a woman.

Yes... It sounds like a woman's name. And it kind of reminds me of Charles Dickens's "Little Dorrit" and the BBC mini series based on it.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
I've seen him in a couple of games and I think he can be compared to Mangala in style
Doria is fast-ish, decent interceptor, aggressive tackler

dvl19i

SinceBirth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ZLATAN
From youtube videos I've seen I can say :

- Very agressive
- Strong in the airs ( tall .. at least VS. brazilian players)
- Not so brainiac ( I'm not surprised, we've seen the top @ThiagoSilva :'( )
- Reminds me of Pepe in his mooves ... Idk why..

belloefamoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Gianluca di marzo confirmed that we're interested in Cesar of Ponte Preta. with 2,1 millions euro maybe we should invest.
image20-300x240.jpg

he look as Juan of Inter with righ foot CB.
This season he played 23 time for ponte preta.
and this is his video when he played for ATL. Sorocaba

Benny20

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I'm sorry but I don't won't to put a lot of faith in the fact that we are getting doria .we seem to think that just because he played with seedorf it's a given but we thought the same thing about strootman with van bommel influencing him .

the fact is he's young and raw and will more than likely go to the highest bidder.i really would like to see him here cause it's always nice to see young takenled players come and hopefully make their mark but I'm not 100% this will happen . in an ideal world it would be great to see he and vergara really progress and potentially have to mainstays at CB for the next 10 years

Schedule