Leonardo Bonucci Thread

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
He only got red coz of the bleeding. This kind of things happen all the time.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Zapata and Romagnoli in a 4 man backline for the forseeable future.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
What was the incident? Kick in the face?

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
suspended for 2 games

2 games without Bondogbia...

trump-dancing.gif

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
You’re my favourite active player. Please turn this around and become the legend you were destined to be when you arrived at Casa Milan this summer.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
According to Gazzetta dello Sport and La Repubblica, Bonucci told his teammates, “if I’m the problem, the armband is here,” in the dressing room at Marassi.

Bonucci would then have tried to return the armband to Montolivo, who had it before the defender, but “received a negative response.”

Capitanooo

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
According to Gazzetta dello Sport and La Repubblica, Bonucci told his teammates, “if I’m the problem, the armband is here,” in the dressing room at Marassi.

Bonucci would then have tried to return the armband to Montolivo, who had it before the defender, but “received a negative response.”

Capitanooo

:proud::proud::proud: Holy shit.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

Capitanooo

hmmm! :monto:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
i support #19!
tumblr_oy4pxsHiL51s508gno3_500.jpg

bluenine

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
He only got red coz of the bleeding. This kind of things happen all the time.

I have supported Bonucci a lot of times on this forum. Form is temporary, class is permanent. Still think he is a quality Libero, Montella just needs to get the system right.

But cannot defend him here. To me, this was not an accident. Bonucci's dive after the elbow looked unnatural, and the fact that he saw the Genoa player bleeding and yet made no attempt to go over to show concern or at least apologise - that does not scream accidental. Watch again:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J89M0sEoIbA&feature=player_embedded

He just stood there acting innocent. This was definitely not befitting a captain of a top club. Completely deserved red card IMO, he will be lucky not to get an extended ban.

Last edited:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
I have supported Bonucci a lot of times on this forum. Form is temporary, class is permanent. Still think he is a quality Libero, Montella just needs to get the system right.

But cannot defend him here. To me, this was not an accident. Bonucci's dive after the elbow looked unnatural, and the fact that he saw the Genoa player bleeding and yet made no attempt to go over to show concern or at least apologise - that does not scream accidental. Watch again:

He just stood there acting innocent. This was definitely not befitting a captain of a top club. Completely deserved red card IMO, he will be lucky not to get an extended ban.

Absolutely wrong

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Although I think it was a red, it did look like he was just trying to break out of the grip.

I've seen 100 elbows with more purpose than that, 3 a match from Fellaini alone.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Although I think it was a red, it did look like he was just trying to break out of the grip.

I've seen 100 elbows with more purpose than that, 3 a match from Fellaini alone.

Hardly matters, it was stupid do it, intentional or not.

JacksonReality

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

Bonucci for Skriniar, deal?

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Leonardo Bonucci’s mental coach admits the Milan defender “hit bottom with his red card” but insists “he’s hungry about coming back stronger.”

Bonucci was sent off for a throwing an elbow at an opponent during Milan’s 0-0 draw with Genoa on Sunday, but Alberto Ferrarini is backing the former Juventus stopper to live up to his ‘hungrier than ever’ hashtag.

“I defined Bonucci as soldier. First of all, he belonged to Conte and Juventus,” he told Radio 24.

“Bonucci’s a player that wasn’t born as a champion but became one through hard work.

“With his red card yesterday, he hit bottom, but now I’m convinced that there’ll be a rebirth, as if one chapter was closed to open another. He’s hungry about coming back stronger than before.

“Milan signed one of the best centre-backs in the world, but at Juventus he was focused on himself and not on others, and he must go back to this at Milan.

“Bonucci must be Bonucci. He can give immense value to Milan but only through hard work and training.

“Leonardo’s very clever and he knows he’s hit bottom: now he’ll come back stronger than before.

“We’ll go ahead with our work on him. All the attention he received from his move to Milan was beautiful, but it didn’t do him any good…”

#rebirth

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
100% i believe in capitano

he'll turn this around

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
i wonder how many games he'll get suspended for

Schedule