Xavi Hernandez Thread

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
shit performance

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Some of you guys ... I tell you :head:

One bad game in a gazillion years, and you pull this shit out of your asses ...

:rolleyes:

Have you not forgotten?

Its Chavi ... not Xavi :head: :tongue:

Wet Ones

Campione d’Italia
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Whoever helps make Milan untouchable
One bad game in a gazillion years, and you pull this shit out of your asses ...

LOL!

Did you even watch the game or did you have your blindfold on as usual since there was no Milan involved?

Best player on the picth by a country mile. Some of the moves he pulled off are moves Pirlo has wet dreams about.

But alas, his hair is beyond average :cry:

Last edited:

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He didnt cry like a women:proud: when they went out so yeah...

xavi>pirlo

Although he went out as a massive douche last week after the ''Portuguese buddy'' bs. Dont know why did he open his mouth about that:head:

Wet Ones

Campione d’Italia
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He didnt cry like a women:proud: when they went out so yeah...

xavi>pirlo

Although he went out as a massive douche last week after the ''Portuguese buddy'' bs. Dont know why did he open his mouth about that:head:

Very unexpected actually.

I guess Mourinho brings out the worst in the opposition :D

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Nah ... its simply because Chavi's a douche. A sore loser. What next are you going to do ... credit Mourinho for slightly improving the world's economy? :rolleyes:

Chavi was no where to be seen in the first half. Only came alive towards the end of the game when it was too late. In a game where he played against 10 men, so hardly had the kind of pressure Pirlo deals with in top games - eg. Park-marking.

Best player on the pitch my ass :D Cesar was head and shoulders above anyone. Even thug Samuel had more influence on the game than "the real best player in the world," claimed by the elite of football analysts :proud:

Only the strongest of men aren't afraid to cry in public. At least he's showing passion ... that he cares about his team winning. Some clueless idiots smile in defeat :head: Ok ... I admit. In their defense, they are biologically incapable of closing their mouths ... but still :mad:

To conclude, shit thread ... and an even shitier idea to create it :D Why didn't you all just cut to the chase and create a "Pirlo haterz" thread ... clearly your using the wrong tools with this overrated midget :tongue:

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Suuureee. Pirlo simply was the reason we got the 4th place that qualified us to the CL that we won with him being super important, and then the scudetto were he was again if not the best top 3 of the best of Milan, also was the guy that took away Totti's star role in the NT (mayor words) and if not best was top 3 of the reasons why Italy won the WC. Needless to say Pirlo first had a completely different role in the field, and to a point one can say he is the one that started the new wave of DM-CMs.

Sure, Xavi alll that time, even with the stability of being in the same club since he was made, was already better than Pirlo ever was for Milan. Short memory or lots of biased, think it's the latter.

No one is denying that Xavi right now is the better, but you're missing the point (probably not missing but wanting to miss the point) that is being made: Xavi, as well as Pirlo, as well Fabregas, as well as any other CM you want to think of needs certain type of players surrouding him to make him be effective.

Xavi is lucky atm of being in a team that has perfect off the ball movement, and that has lots of pace, and on top of that he is also playing in a league that provides him with the space needed to perhaps look even better.

Now do you really believe if we just swap Xavi or Fabregas or anyone you like with Pirlo and leave everything else at it is we would be a better team?
I know what I used to think 5-6 years ago & I dont need to argue with u about it since ITS WHAT I KNEW BACK THEN : Xavi better than Pirlo.
Now how I knew that & if it was true or not well its not debatable coz it was how I felt.
And plz , u r talking about a player u like + a milan player so the most probably is that u r the one that is biased.
None of my friends who like others teams will ever think of having Pirlo over Xavi , none.
None rate Pirlo that high.
Other than one world cup u can easily have 10 names that will give Milan more than Pirlo.
And Xavi or Fab instead of Pirlo might not give u a much better team but it will surely give u an upgrade coz both r much better than him.

:eek:

Way to loose ALL your credibility with one simple line.

Next time, let's try and watch the game before commenting ;)
Passion's slut doesnt watch games , he simply read about it.
No need to prove the obvious Wet.
Why wasting time arguing with someone who deosnt even watch games ?

Last edited:

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
LOL ... did you feel that also? Since there's obviously no discussing it since you felt it ... right?

55.gif

:eek:

Way to loose ALL your credibility with one simple line.

Next time, let's try and watch the game before commenting ;)
Please enlighten me. What did he do? In you ilk's limbo, back pass, pass to the wings, to messi, etc. He even F'ed up a golden opportunity in the box!

... not to mention, some of MERDA's goals coming off balls lost by Chavi :head:

So ... in your limbo ... "Overrated midget" ... "not world class" ... hey, I'm just using your logic ;)\

But yeah ... I guess I was wrong. Wrong to think that some weren't embarrassed enough to show their faces. VIVA SPERMAHOLICS!!!!

Last edited:

Wet Ones

Campione d’Italia
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Please enlighten me. What did he do? In you ilk's limbo, back pass, pass to the wings, to messi, etc. He even F'ed up a golden opportunity in the box!

... not to mention, some of MERDA's goals coming off balls lost by Chavi :head:

So ... in your limbo ... "Overrated midget" ... "not world class" ... hey, I'm just using your logic ;)\

But yeah ... I guess I was wrong. Wrong to think that some weren't embarrassed enough to show their faces. VIVA SPERMAHOLICS!!!!

Some of Merda's goals? I thought you were referring to his 'one bad game' right after the return leg. I'm almost certain Inter didn't score in the return leg :rolleyes:

But you are right. He had a really bad game. In fact he didn't work his socks off all night and hardly completed a pass or two. Can't believe how stupid I was to judge his performance based on the obviously inferior Fifa 2009 rather than Fifa 2010 which you had access to :cry:

One question though. You have the Xbox360 or PS3 version?

Sonny.Bill.Williams

WUNDERKIND
Reaction score
pirlo still spins his magic in a pathetic team in a defensively stronger league and xavi has a ball where kaladze could be striker and still end up with 10+ goals ......xavi cant handle italians (Euro 2008+Inter etc) PIRLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Barca's movement the other night was as poor as I've seen it. Ibrahimovic never moves in behind the back line, Alves generally wasn't providing the outlet he's supposed to, Milito didn't offer an option from left back, and towards the end Barca just had about 5 players standing still along Inter's 18 yard line.

I'm sure that had nothing to do with Xavi having a relatively poor game though.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Barca's movement the other night was as poor as I've seen it. Ibrahimovic never moves in behind the back line, Alves generally wasn't providing the outlet he's supposed to, Milito didn't offer an option from left back, and towards the end Barca just had about 5 players standing still along Inter's 18 yard line.

still one assist and almost assist where samuel intercepted in the last second.

Xavi didnt give opponent an assist

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf

the problem everyone who has higher than a 1st grade football IQ could see happening.

It's no surprise they became more dangerous when the young, inexerienced and frankly mediocre bojan came on, because he makes those runs. If they had eto'o they would have scored. One thing i don't get about pep is why he freezes henry out..... Henry however 'declined' he is compared to his arsenal heyday, would have made those runs and is clinical.

Barca don't need some physical monster CF, they just need an intelligent player who makes runs to finish there passing or will create space for messi and others to slip into (note: Why pippo is still milans best CF, even if his finishing has gone to shit he creates space for others).

I could think of 30 or so CF's who are probably half as skilled as ibra who would have been an infinite better fit.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
yeah milano you are right , they dont need creativity now, they need a mobile player, who can be partof team and do his job efficiently , previous season inter depended solely on ibra for everything, in barca they have a system they needed a player who can be a part of the system and do his job amazingly, they dont need a leader or creative source up front they need a finisher, a worker or an engine room guy.

henry did great last year, he forgot about ego and worked magnificently as a team man, bane of ronaldinho is somewhat replaced by ibra now.

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Wait, im i seeing this correctly?? Are there really pirlo fans criticizing xavi for making only 1 assists against a 10 man inter??:o

Yeah clearly pep was missing a peerlo vs inter and was only stuck with xavi. Unlike pirlo vs a 10 man inter he failed to make himself look invisible thus making cambiasso completely give up on pressuring him and went to run after a already 2man marked dinho. Than almighty pirlo took over control and delivered a whooping 10 assists to the guy who gave the assists to the guy who gave the assists to THAT guy who made the assists to the guy who than took a dozen of shots which got deflected and end up being a corner for milan:proud:

And keep in mind these are the exact people who whine about the lack of possession when milan is missing pirlo, the exact same barca lacked vs inter and thus ''lost'':o DEEEeeeERP!

Christ, pirlo shills are brutal.:proud:

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
^ I think its best you stop talking about the tactical side of football + stick with your Berlu + Galliani bashing for your sake ;)

With regards ti Pique's goal ... one word ...OFFSIDE.

You wanna see how a playmaker assists in a BIG Semi Final?

Be my guest ...

Until Chavi does something as important, hold your breath. Come to think of it, he should this summer ... Pele curse not considering. Fantastic squad, surely they're the odds on favorite ...

That is, unless Chive doesn't FUCK UP like he did against MERDA :rolleyes:

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
Barca are almost certain to get Villa who I think is the right solution to their attack and suits their system perfectly. That will make them even stronger next season and possibly more efficient since Villa > Ibra for now.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
the problem everyone who has higher than a 1st grade football IQ could see happening.
Didnt half os us expected that ?
Amazing how a smart club like Barca could fuck up as much.
its like they were trying to fix a problem & they failed but they had a great team & they weakened it.
They had what they needed in Eto'o & they throw him away.
If only they got Arhavin next to Messi & Eto'o.
News right now that they already signed Villa.
Smart move I say.

Wait, im i seeing this correctly?? Are there really pirlo fans criticizing xavi for making only 1 assists against a 10 man inter??:o

Yeah clearly pep was missing a peerlo vs inter and was only stuck with xavi. Unlike pirlo vs a 10 man inter he failed to make himself look invisible thus making cambiasso completely give up on pressuring him and went to run after a already 2man marked dinho. Than almighty pirlo took over control and delivered a whooping 10 assists to the guy who gave the assists to the guy who gave the assists to THAT guy who made the assists to the guy who than took a dozen of shots which got deflected and end up being a corner for milan:proud:

And keep in mind these are the exact people who whine about the lack of possession when milan is missing pirlo, the exact same barca lacked vs inter and thus ''lost'':o DEEEeeeERP!

Christ, pirlo shills are brutal.:proud:
ROFL :D

Schedule