Simone Andrea Ganz thread

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
One of our more promising youth strikers, got called up for Napoli, has a good chance of getting another call up due to our injuries.

Son of Maurizio Ganz

Simone Andrea Ganz
Height-1.80
DOB-21.09.1993
Striker

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
wait a minute. could've sworn he had a thread already, but i was just too slack to find it. well look at that.

7e1c2afd021f9a23c2af53974c7ed593.jpg

bit bigger, but older pic.

simoneandreaganz.jpg

i'm not willing to say that he'll start anytime soon. because, as suspected against napoli, our oldies, were preferred. and again against udinese, same thing. are we paying for that? we should start some youth to find out.

-------ganz-------------------
-------------el sharaawy--
----------valoti-----------

lol, just kidding, this is never going to happen until all of them manage to stay with milan and cross 27 years.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
AC Milan could start Simone Ganz in Champions League clash against Viktoria Plzen

An injury crisis up front has left the teenager with a chance of starting against the Czechs - and his father Maurizio Ganz could not hide his delight

Young AC Milan forward Simone Andrea Ganz could face a baptism of fire with the Italians, as the 18-year-old finds himself in line to start up front when they take on Viktoria Plzen in next week's Champions League encounter.

The Serie A holders face a forward crisis, with Robinho, Alexandre Pato and Zlatan Ibrahimovic all injured. Filippo Inzaghi and Stephan El Shaarawy are also unavailable, as they were left off the squad list for the group stages.
Don't Miss

Serie A Preview: AC Milan v Cesena
Milan's Galliani frustrated with Pato injury

Milan's Pato to miss a month with injury
El Shaawary celebrates his first Milan goal

Fellow youngster Gianmarco Comi was one possibility to make an appearance, but Goal.com has learnt that the former Torino man's transfer in the summer also makes him ineligible for selection. This means that Ganz, son of former Milan star Maurizio, appears set to start against the Czech side.

Speaking exclusively with Goal.com, Ganz Sr. revealed that Simone had an excellent chance of playing and that he would not be overwhelmed by the step up in class.

"Simone is training with the first team, and if [coach Massimiliano] Allegri decides to put him on the bench or in from the start he will be more than ready," Ganz declared on Friday.

"He is young, but he has a great desire and knows exactly where the goal is. If he gets the chance, brilliant; if not there is no problem, he has already gained excellent experience training with the first team."

Milan host Viktoria on Wednesday September 28, with kick-off scheduled for 2045 CET.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I would really like to see him from the start, he is supposed to be a huge talent

campsfield68

Faizan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Too many to name :D
wait a minute. could've sworn he had a thread already, but i was just too slack to find it. well look at that.

7e1c2afd021f9a23c2af53974c7ed593.jpg

bit bigger, but older pic.

simoneandreaganz.jpg

i'm not willing to say that he'll start anytime soon. because, as suspected against napoli, our oldies, were preferred. and again against udinese, same thing. are we paying for that? we should start some youth to find out.

-------------el sharaawy--
----------valoti-----------

lol, just kidding, this is never going to happen until all of them manage to stay with milan and cross 27 years.

you should post more often so that i keep seeing your sig :D:D:D

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
you should post more often so that i keep seeing your sig :D:D:D

oh rly? one person here saw it and asked me why there was a beached whale in my sig.........:fp: so i saw ganz did get called up again, along with valoti and carmona. and allegri said that el sharaawy should not have responsibility heaped on his shoulders, but he will be starting alongside cassano. odds of ganz featuring over inzaghi...idk...cuz it could be substantial odds given that inzaghi is not match fit, and only has experience as his trump card. ganz doesnt have experience anywhere near to match inzaghi, but he's match fit, younger, and loaded with potential. again...

-----------------el sharaawy--
-----------valoti---------------

not to turn Ganz' thread into a fantasy one, but if cassano and seedorf were rested, we can play the above, with

----aquilani----------nocerino----
------------Bommel--------------
------BLOODBATH DEFENSE------ (cuz honestly i dont see aquilani as a CAM-capable player)

behind them. but idk about valoti and how good he rly is as a playmaker. and ganz is supposed to be better than the average youth team striker. FORZA GANZ!!! even if he doesnt play.:D

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
EXCLUSIVE MN-Ganz"It's a beautiful moment for my son.He would remain forever in Milan

AC Milan at home, the name Ganz always evokes fond memories, related to Maurice, Rossoneri from 1997 to 1999. Today, however, this name back to the present and the beautiful 'fairy tale' that is experiencing Simone Andrea, son. He, after the bench with Cesena in the league, could sit alongside other top names for the challenge of the Champions League tomorrow night. To know the feelings and mood of the young striker, writing MilanNews.it , contacted 'El Mo always marks' .

Let's start with some news I am very happy for his family: a chance to see his son on the bench for the Champions League ...
"It 'a beautiful moment, before the bench in the league, now the possibility of a bench in the Champions League. We are still waiting for official news of the squad though. "

How is living Simone Andrea? Only great emotion or fear?
"No, no, he's not afraid, to be sure the emotion is strong. I've played against Milan in the Champions League at age 31, he will coach made ​​recently to 18. It 'very quiet and is ready for anything. "

Maybe it's a little 'early to talk about, but have you considered the idea of going somewhere to' cut their teeth '?
"Now he is at Milan and is very quiet. He will live this wonderful experience and I will return in the spring, it will slowly recovered all the strikers Allegri. For the future we will see, but he is tifosissima Rossoneri and would remain here for life. "

Speaking generally of the team of the moment, as AC Milan sees this early in the season?
"Milan has many players still recovering. We hope that Ibrahimovic will play tomorrow and maybe score. "

How, in your opinion, Allegri has handled this emergency situation?
"I have handled in the fairest manner. The results start to come: in the Champions League have played a great game in Barcelona, ​​with some important absences, in the championship, despite suffering came the first victory and the championship lead is only three points. Once you have retrieved the players, it will be very different. "

Marco Gullit

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Boban, Baresi, Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Seedorf...
Milan youngster set for record books
Simone Andrea Ganz could enter the record books if he plays a part in Milan's Champions League Group H game with Viktoria Plzen.

Should the young primavera striker make an appearance, most likely from the bench, then he will become the club's third-youngest footballer to play in the Champions League.

Current full-back Ignazio Abate holds the record as the youngest, when he appeared for the Rossoneri against Celta Vigo aged just 17 years and 27 days.

Massimiliano Cappellini's name is second in the list. The former striker only made five appearances in total for the club, but one of those chances came in the 1989-90 edition of the tournament at 17 years, eight months and 15 days old.

Should Ganz take to the field, he will replace a current teammate in third. Alexandre Pato made his debut in the competition aged 18 and five months against Arsenal in February 2008. Ganz has just turned 18 himself.

Ganz is the son of former Diavolo forward Maurizio, who scored 19 goals in 40 appearances in the late 1990s. Although the two share the same position, Simone Andrea has been described as possessing a different style of play.

The youngster finds himself in the squad as Massimiliano Allegri's options are stretched amid a continuing injury crisis.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Tactically he played good. He clearly needs to workout.

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tactically he played good. He clearly needs to workout.

if they ever plan on slotting him into the milan line-up, they'd probably do to him, the same thing they did to Stephan. but haha, we both know that that's not gonna happen. if paloschi and verdi is out on loan, among other milan players, who's Ganz to be called straight up to the milan XI.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I didnt think he was that awful, I dont think he should have been a straight swap with Binho, he should have been at striker with Binho supporting him.

I would guess we see more of him going forward with all of our striker injuries

N3d0

Allegri al Massimo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino Gattuso, Mirko Vučinić, Stevan Jovetić, Prince Boa, Stefan Savić, Noce
This kid scored superb hat-trick vs Udinese in Primavera league. Had a really great match, I even watched the highlights and I was delighted with him. Hopefully our management keeps an eye on him. After all his father was a great striker and I'm sure Simone has his father's instinct for the goal.

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
This kid scored superb hat-trick vs Udinese in Primavera league. Had a really great match, I even watched the highlights and I was delighted with him. Hopefully our management keeps an eye on him. After all his father was a great striker and I'm sure Simone has his father's instinct for the goal.

yay...cant say much more than i hope we take gooood care of him.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
let's see what he's got during the TIM Cup today...

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
I think he can't as good as his father. Zigoni, berretta and comi are better him. Anyway i hope he will reach serie b level or fortunately weak team in seri a

or he would become good when he's past 25yrs and then be at jube or roma

Reaction score
does anyone knows Ganz condition right now? the last time i heard he had a knee injury and never heard about him since

scarecrows

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Como promoted in Serie B
he Scored 5 goals in playoffs

probably price will be 5 times bigger than we sold next year

Schedule