Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Paolo Maldini
Romania 0-0 Italy 1st half

Jersey Boy is wearing the captain's armband

Chivu has come off injured

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Despite losing, Brazil is the only team that I see consistently take Messi out of the game.

PedroBR

Primavera
Reaction score
I can't believe we lost, I'm so used to win Argentina
Douglas's fault, he should even be in the NT. Not even in the Brazilian Serie A.
Mano only call his ex-players. Douglas, Elias, Jucilei, wtf... instead of Hernanes, Coutinho, and a lot more

PS: We didn't have a forward finisher, like Pato. And Ganso and Kaka really are missed

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Arsenal have more england starters than man utd, chelsa and liverpool :proud:

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
its not letting me watch any of the streams for the Italy game from ATDHE, this is annoying

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
People should download and install Sopcast, it's a piece of cake... There's almost always a good stream for most matches and it never freezes

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
curious lineup by capello. 4 cms walcott and carroll.

Probably should bring on Adam Johnson, Lennon or Defoe... someone more attack minded.

Especially since france has a midfield of nasri, gourcuff..... seriously how england isn't beating them up is beyond me

NIRossoneri

Milan Legend
Reaction score
curious lineup by capello. 4 cms walcott and carroll.

Probably should bring on Adam Johnson, Lennon or Defoe... someone more attack minded.

Especially since france has a midfield of nasri, gourcuff..... seriously how england isn't beating them up is beyond me

The France team are better thats how. Its a balanced team, England with a big forward will try the 50+ yard pass whereas France can comfortably pass the ball through the England midfield and have the technically gifted players that can do something different.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
WTF Italy depend on Pirlo for creating a sentence?!!!!!! it is ridiculous in all meaning :mad: Italy MDF is weak like hell...

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
EDIT: Robinho is just awful today, even worse than with us. I always thought he was a little annoying prick who could never achieve great things, but now that he's playing in Milan, it's not amusing anymore...

Spot on. Exactly why I hated it when we signed him. Robinho is the classic over-rated guy with attitude problems who is perfect to make fun of. NOT fun having him in your own team :rolleyes:

Despite losing, Brazil is the only team that I see consistently take Messi out of the game.

Because they care about defense, unlike 18 teams in La Liga.

Fiore

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R. Baggio
EDIT: Robinho is just awful today, even worse than with us. I always thought he was a little annoying prick who could never achieve great things, but now that he's playing in Milan, it's not amusing anymore...

Spot on. Exactly why I hated it when we signed him. Robinho is the classic over-rated guy with attitude problems who is perfect to make fun of. NOT fun having him in your own team :rolleyes:

Ain't that the truth, music for my ears :)

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
The France team are better thats how. Its a balanced team, England with a big forward will try the 50+ yard pass whereas France can comfortably pass the ball through the England midfield and have the technically gifted players that can do something different.

thats my point though. France has a lightweight technical midfield.

England have 4 CMs and 5 overall mids.... they should be able to close the space down and beat up france.

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Bierhoff, Pippo Inzaghi, Eto'o, Nedved.
Robinho maybe just don't give a damn about the match, just like Ibra with his sweden friendlies lol.

NIRossoneri

Milan Legend
Reaction score
thats my point though. France has a lightweight technical midfield.

England have 4 CMs and 5 overall mids.... they should be able to close the space down and beat up france.

Englands midfielders arent exactly the rough and ready type. Gerrard is ahead of the action most of the time, and walcott and milner are quite lightweight. Barry is a hybrid defensive midfielder/playmaker and isnt great at doing either.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Englands midfielders arent exactly the rough and ready type. Gerrard is ahead of the action most of the time, and walcott and milner are quite lightweight. Barry is a hybrid defensive midfielder/playmaker and isnt great at doing either.

ummm. Fail

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Flipped over to the NI - Morocco game to see Rory McArdle of Aberdeen put in two crunching challenges, one of which injured Kharja. Champion.

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Paolo Maldini
De Rossi being subbed due to injury. :(