Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Always hated him

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
Not sure if he is suffering from injury or something, but he really has been bad. Hoping it's not a mental issue for him seeing as he was bought for his experience and to be the backbone of the team with Bonucci. Hopefully its not a case of him being a leader at a small club but not mentally strong enough to handle the pressure at a big club. He is neither protecting the defence properly or dictating the game and trying to play penetrative passes.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Is 17 million a lot for a midfielder ?

it is when he's worse than montolivo

typical grass is greener on the other side shit, absolute amateur display from this fraud.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
He was mediocre..
Give locatelli more mins now

Asterix

Primavera
Reaction score
Forza Lazio told me everything about his concentration and mentality.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I hope it was an extreme-OFF night because Dybala did whatever he wanted with him.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Absolutely embarrassing last night, how do you go from solid to shit in two months ?

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Absolutely embarrassing last night, how do you go from solid to shit in two months ?

He's had some fitness issues lately.

But he was never the great anchor he was billed up to be.
A better distributor than Monto and Loca, sure, but the main job of the anchor is to protect the defense, and he was never that good at it. Monto was better at it, before all these injuries.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
He's had some fitness issues lately.

But he was never the great anchor he was billed up to be.
A better distributor than Monto and Loca, sure, but the main job of the anchor is to protect the defense, and he was never that good at it. Monto was better at it, before all these injuries.

maybe at lazio and the great belgian league, definitely not at milan or argentina.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
maybe at lazio and the great belgian league, definitely not at milan or argentina.

Loca could become a better distributor, but going by what he has shown earlier, he can't even take the command against the fodderest of opposition.

As for Monto, his long range passing is obviously superior, but Biglia releases the ball much quicker and he does more short passing and it's not as lateral. That gives him a slight advantage.

Overall however, if you compare them at their best, Monto was the better anchor, mezz'ala and AM.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I just think biglia is shit tbh

jammin warned me about him, but even I got a bit fooled by the hype thanks to the fanboys here.

justhope

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I just think biglia is shit tbh

jammin warned me about him, but even I got a bit fooled by the hype thanks to the fanboys here.

exactly, the optimism around here when we signed him made me expect to much of him.
at this point Id rather try to develop locatelli which is better defensively and has better mobility. but his passing game is :fp:

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
people have to understand being a registra in a shitty team like ours is the hardest of all positions, even modiric would suffer with this team, i wouldn't write him off, he got something he just need a better team to distribute the ball around for.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Would it be worth trying Kessie at anchor and Biglia in Kessies position? Kessie to play simple to either Biglia and Calhanoglu so they can try and create.. Kessie ruins a Lot of attacks when in a good position.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Would it be worth trying Kessie at anchor and Biglia in Kessies position? Kessie to play simple to either Biglia and Calhanoglu so they can try and create.. Kessie ruins a Lot of attacks when in a good position.

kessie is shit at passing, he has already assisted the opposition twice this season.

I'd bench both of them for monto and locatelli

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
kessie is shit at passing, he has already assisted the opposition twice this season.

I'd bench both of them for monto and locatelli

Nah. It is Locatelli and Biglia/Kessie (give the nod to Kessie). If our buildup is slow just imagine how slow would be with Montolivo.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
montolivo is better than this fraud

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
People turning on Biglia same way they turned on Montolivo.

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
doesn't deserve the criticism he gets here, but he was not worth the money we paid for him. he's almost 32 and he's a small step up from monto (although not recently) and situationally better than loca... bigla was great at lazio because he was there for years, knew their system, etc. now he is re-integrating in a vital role.. gonna take time, and he doesn't have that much time as he's already just about 32 (yes older players can still be great, but biglia is not). good player who has been playing bad, but just not worth the price.. should have shopped somewhere else...

season is fucked for CL anyways (i know there's a chance i just don't think it's gonna happen), just start Loca and Kessie together and start building for the future.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
please sell him immediately

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
easily the worst midfielder ive ever seen for milan

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
something wrong with the whole midfield and not just him..

kessie hakan biglia bona all playing bad and monto solid ? coincidence?

i think not