The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

Old 24-06-2007, 01:25   #41
MilanFan009
A.P.7.

Fav. Players: Kaka', Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta, Pato, Buffon

When he said he'd walk to Turin to go with Juve, he's just saying that he really wants to be in a top squad. And since Juve and Manchester are linked with him, he knows that and wants them to bid for him so that he can go. If Milan were to bid for him I'm sure he would come, he does want to be in a top level squad, no matter which one it is.
MilanFan009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2007, 03:20   #42
ernesto
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: maldini, nesta, pirlo, inzaghi, buffon

B & G please sign him or sign someone!!!, whoever it is!!!!
i just can't take this shitty transfer campaign anymore!

ernesto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2007, 17:05   #43
Pirlo Fan
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaka, Nesta, Fabregas, Cannavaro, Buffon, Ribery, Berbatov

I wouldn't be so quick to sign Quags. I mean he has good technique, has hit some wonder goals and stuff but this is still his first really good season. If he continues to impress then sure but we don't need another 4th striker. We need a top quality world class striker.

Signature

Stubborn silly people annoy me...
Pirlo Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2007, 22:02   #44
Jivara
Forza Milan

i have seen that much of him to be honest but he seems to score crazy goals and is one for the future, however we are not the team for that... players like these usually do better when they chose juve, these stories about him remind me alot about gilardino and he couldnt adapt to our level yet, i would go for someone who will guarentee you success and that would mean that he has CL and international experience
Jivara is offline   Reply With Quote