Jeremy Menez Thread

Deunamist

F*** Juventus
Reaction score
4 game ban :lol: wow

Vucinic wanted to murder an linesman's family and yet he got nothing.

FORZA SERIE JUVE!!!

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
4 game ban :lol: wow

Vucinic wanted to murder an linesman's family and yet he got nothing.

FORZA SERIE JUVE!!!

he called the ref a son of a bitch

and the league called it "blasphemy"

thats the word they used

"blasphemy"

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Isn't that sort of religious oppression?

Maybe Menez believes there are sons of bitches. Shouldn't he be allowed his faith?

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
4 match ban is obviously over the top . Shocking.

NoPoliNoParty

Beginner
Reaction score
Jeremy has been OK this season. Think his goals tally is swelled a little from what he actually offers the team.

As someone mentioned, its his decision making which is infuriating. So selfish, a good dribbler but never knows the right next move, perhaps we should offload while his value is still high.

There aren't in fact many players who are 100% safe. Should be an interesting summer.

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I will not expect Menez to stay at Milan regardless but especially if Monaco's offer is serious . Then also Liverpool are supposedly interested, but I'd imagine that would be dependant if they get into the CL as well.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
I will not expect Menez to stay at Milan regardless but especially if Monaco's offer is serious . Then also Liverpool are supposedly interested, but I'd imagine that would be dependant if they get into the CL as well.

Yes Yes Yes

We can whack em 25m

I'm starting to like liverpool :)

Benny20

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
4 match ban...oh fuck off serie a. he shouldn't have said it but a 4 match ban ....you have to be joking.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Happy birthday jeremy !!!

Bonne anniversaire !!!

❤❤❤🌟🌟🌟😍😍😍

🎉🎊🎈🎉🎊🎈🎁🎁🎁

🎶🎶💃💃

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Happy Birthday Jeremy !!!

Bonne Anniversaire !!!

:star::star::star:

:cool::cool::cool:

:heart::heart::heart:

:jump::jump::jump:

Montolivo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zlatan, Montolivo, Honda, Pazzini, Abate, De Sciglio, Mexes, Ambrosini, Nesta, Pato, Ronaldinho
Costacurta to #Sky: "Against Roma, Milan looked more like a team, it's not a coincidence since Menez was absent"

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
I think Menez is a very good player, but has too much of a need to be the center of attention to play at his best. That would be perfect for a mid table team. Here? Not so much.

Sadly the last few coaches we have had used a similar tactical setup, revolving play around one player. Its so coincidence that the player the team is build around has gotten worse over time, as has the team-
Ibra
Balotelli
Menez

I would love to see a balanced approach going forward... we will see.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
That would be perfect for a mid table team. Here? Not so much.

Last time I checked, Milan was a mid table team. And Menez' style/performance has been far from perfect. In fact, not having him in the team has sometimes worked better for us, like against Roma.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
Last time I checked, Milan was a mid table team. And Menez' style/performance has been far from perfect. In fact, not having him in the team has sometimes worked better for us, like against Roma.

I was meaning in the traditional sense.

If we want to challenge for a championship, he is no the player to get us there.

For a team like... a Torino for example, he would be a great piece.

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
menez is a seriously awesome player, i would say similar to the pros and cons of what people said robben was. Selfish greedy etc...

Plus he stays fit, i dont see the point in selling him, see how we build the team, and if he can work in it.

This is off course if he wants to tay, even though nothing has been said in regards to that.

Money used for midfield and defence, Menez shouldnt be spoken of at all in who we should be selling.

xDxMxSx

Banned
Reaction score
And we also saw how the team looks without him. If Monaco comes with 15/20 would be more than welcome.

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
menez is a seriously awesome player, i would say similar to the pros and cons of what people said robben was. Selfish greedy etc...

Plus he stays fit, i dont see the point in selling him, see how we build the team, and if he can work in it.

This is off course if he wants to tay, even though nothing has been said in regards to that.

Money used for midfield and defence, Menez shouldnt be spoken of at all in who we should be selling.

Robben is much better, and he is a team player by comparison.

Menez should be sold. He's impossible to play with for other attacking players, just does whatever he wants all the time.

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
Menez-Torres was the most disastrous partnership we had in a while. Borriello-Huntelaar saw more cooperation than the former two.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Menez-Torres was the most disastrous partnership we had in a while. Borriello-Huntelaar saw more cooperation than the former two.

even Ibra - Nocerino was far better and Nocerino isnt even a striker.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf

mute, play this

I ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT MUTE

PITBULL-SUCKS2.gif

dale

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Selfish or greedy or whatever the fuck you wanna be as long as you bring in the end results. If you are on par with CR7, Ibrahimovic, or Robben then yeah the team evolves because of you. We don't give a fuck about your personalities because we always win something for sure at the end of the season. Or even if the team fails you will still win something for yourself because you are just too good by yourself.

Trash fuck tier 2 international European player thinks he's on top of the world. Trash fuck Jeremy Menez.

Trash fuck Inzaghi flew to Spain to persuade a tier 2 player.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I've wanted us to cash in on him for a while(still got love for him though)

but all these trash fucks coming out saying the team is better without Menez are doing serious harm on his market value. At this rate he might end up another Robinho/Matri/Noce/etc playing for some other club while receiving his wages from Milan..