The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
LOL. Look at these bitches.
Did you guys really been following rugani ?

Really?

was giving YES to Kalinic, now NO to Rugani ?
LOL

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
please never start kalinic ahead of silva ever again gattuso thanks

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li, Hidden Galliani

Nowadays if there is a midfielder who is a physical presence, as long as there is some passing abilities people immediately begins to hype them to no end.

Just because we were good at neutralising him doesn’t mean he is only a midfielder with a physical presence and good passing. He is more than that. He is clearly not worth 100million let alone 80.. but that if that is what you have to pay for players like him, then we should do it.

He has 9 goals in serie a btw.. and 2 assists. Pogbas beastly 2015/16 season he scored 8 and had 12 assists.

If he plays for us, he doesn't have to face Kessie. That would seriously improve his play.

This. His task was clearly to mark sms.. he only pressed another player after making sure sms was marked closely by some of the other players (biglia for instance)

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
I just read in some crap sources that we are linked with Willian...

Now that would be some signing.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Just because we were good at neutralising him doesn’t mean he is only a midfielder with a physical presence and good passing. He is more than that. He is clearly not worth 100million let alone 80.. but that if that is what you have to pay for players like him, then we should do it.

He has 9 goals in serie a btw.. and 2 assists. Pogbas beastly 2015/16 season he scored 8 and had 12 assists.

This. His task was clearly to mark sms.. he only pressed another player after making sure sms was marked closely by some of the other players (biglia for instance)

Good call.

But keep in mind SMS just turned 23 two days ago. And look what beast he already is. The only difference between him an dPogba in 2015/2016 is that Pogba played in a well-oiled machinery surrounded by Pirlos, Vidals and Tevez'. I'd bet my left ball if I could that if you'd put SMS in a time-capsule and insert him instead of Pogba in that Juve side he'd do as good as him.

What I want to say: He's only going to improve. And in todays market the valutation of players has reached heights where it's not worth debating if the price is justified or not. I mean Coutinho for 180M says it all.

SMS is going to be huge. Very huge. He would already take our midfield to a new level now while he still has 10 years of highest niveau seasons in his legs. What ever the price is it would pay back I'm sure of it. Yes sure we can also buy Kroos or Modric for half the price but in 3-4 years we'll be back at square one.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
SMS is the most important signing we can make this summer. Nr 2 is Pulisic. Nr 3 is absolutely irrelevant.

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
SMS is the most important signing we can make this summer. Nr 2 is Pulisic. Nr 3 is absolutely irrelevant.

Is this kid that good, his good but the way people describe him, its like his the next big thing.

If he is then there is no chance we get him anyway.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

A striker is our biggest need, there's no good leftback in the squad, and you want 2 midfielders as the only signing?

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
SMS is not a midfielder. I will say what I said before....his passing is too poor to play in midfield (pass completion 67.3% against us for eg), and he is dangerous due to physicality and good ball control. His decision making is not great and he gives the ball away constantly. Not a big enough upgrade on Jack to warrant spending the crazy money that it would take to get him, and I am not a huge fan of Jack. He is the type of player that the EPL hype machine loves, only when they sign him they will be pissed off, similar to the Bakayoko case at Chelsea.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Is this kid that good, his good but the way people describe him, its like his the next big thing.

If he is then there is no chance we get him anyway.

High motor, desire to take the game on his shoulders coupled with very well developed physique. He moves very well for a big guy and is a danger on goal. He can work defensively too and has incredible room to grow. It's always a special thing when you see a big player move well and fluid. He's already very well rounded player with the right mindset.

Btw @ Colossus - his overall pass% is 81,3%, he has 1.5 key passes per game and plays a decently high amount of passes per game. His passing stats seem absolutely tolerable.

A striker is our biggest need, there's no good leftback in the squad, and you want 2 midfielders as the only signing?

I want us to sign two future worldclass players. Pulisic is a winger with pace - exactly what we've been clamoring for. SMS is the next piece in the puzzle to add to Kessie. We'd be set for a decade at least.

Rodriguez is not setting the world on fire but he's okay. Before we sign a new striker we need to move at least one of our current ones. I also don't think Silva is done yet and Cutrone is already Serie A level.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Good call.

But keep in mind SMS just turned 23 two days ago. And look what beast he already is. The only difference between him an dPogba in 2015/2016 is that Pogba played in a well-oiled machinery surrounded by Pirlos, Vidals and Tevez'. I'd bet my left ball if I could that if you'd put SMS in a time-capsule and insert him instead of Pogba in that Juve side he'd do as good as him.

What I want to say: He's only going to improve. And in todays market the valutation of players has reached heights where it's not worth debating if the price is justified or not. I mean Coutinho for 180M says it all.

SMS is going to be huge. Very huge. He would already take our midfield to a new level now while he still has 10 years of highest niveau seasons in his legs. What ever the price is it would pay back I'm sure of it. Yes sure we can also buy Kroos or Modric for half the price but in 3-4 years we'll be back at square one.

:thumbsup::star:

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
55d6ce0750c798d92980cfcc0f5b9e53.jpg

Should have never sold him

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
why did rino gattuso call on kalinic7 before andre silva..even though kalinic7 had "a problem with his thigh muscle" and had to "grit his teeth to play" ?

According to Alfredo Pedullà next week AC Milan and Juventus will meet to talk about Daniele Rugani.
The deal worth around 30 million euro. ??

this guy?

daniele-rugani-before-the-serie-a-match-between-ac-milan-and-juventus-picture-id520022260

seems a little soy

Sovilhelm

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Dinho, Ronaldo, Seedorf, Gattuso, T.Silva, Beckham, ZLATAN
sell Kalinic to Sevilla, Montella needs his love

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score

:lol:

Every year there is a player in Serie A who is hyped like he is the next Messi.
And in most cases nothing comes out of them.

Example from last year: Belotti.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SMS has been garnering attention for quite a while. He was already interesting last season. I mean, what's your point? Not follow players who seem very promising just because some fall through? That's the nature of the game. Not every prediction and not every try will be the right one. It doesn't invalidate all possibilities. By the same token you could argue that we shouldn't have signed Kessie, because there's always a strong mid getting hyped that ends up not making the jump.

Last edited:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma

Yup...every year there's some guy who's hyped to the stars....some of whom we actually ended up getting.

Zapata (mentioned alongside Nesta)
Fabio Santacroce (see above)
Belotti - To be fair, Capello called him the next Batigol
Amelia - "He'll be sooo much better than Dida you guys"
Cavani - Actually turned out to be world class
Gilardino - ppl were actually happy that we chose him over Crespo :lol::lol:

I'm sure there are many more forum hyped players...I can't remember any atm. There were also a lot of "next great" things like Foggia, Paloschi (I think he's pretty good...not Pippo good), Cristante and even Merkel.

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
When did belotti become a flop...a couple injuries and poor form hasn't ruined his career at all.

Every league has talented players who don't make it, who cares anyway. SMS is absolutely a ridiculous talent btw, that's nonsense to think because the great frank kessie shut him down in a damn semi final has anything to do with him actually being good or not

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Why would ladri sell Rugani if hes good???

This team needs a winger that can rotate, cf and a play who is not Biglia.

When Biglia is to make a forward pass he calls you on the phone, you wait...everyone knows...then maybe he is ready to pass. Looses 5 times the ball 25m from the goal.

But Bonucci, Roma, Calabra...spectacle...

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Belotti has taken some very poor decisions in summer and even before by getting that 100M clause in his contract. All those transfer-talks spoiled his mind, and then the injuries came exactely when it was time to confirm what good things he did.

Doesn't mean he's a flop. There is plenty of time to show his worth.

Yup...every year there's some guy who's hyped to the stars....some of whom we actually ended up getting.

I'm sure there are many more forum hyped players...I can't remember any atm. There were also a lot of "next great" things like Foggia, Paloschi (I think he's pretty good...not Pippo good), Cristante and even Merkel.

I like you leaf but this kind of reasoning doesn't lead anywhere.

And then you call Belotti a flop way too soon. Robben, Sneijder, Pirlo, Davids, hell even Zlatan or Seedorf... a lot of great players who made history at some point in their career flopped hard and then they succeeded at another place.

When did belotti become a flop...a couple injuries and poor form hasn't ruined his career at all.

Every league has talented players who don't make it, who cares anyway. SMS is absolutely a ridiculous talent btw, that's nonsense to think because the great frank kessie shut him down in a damn semi final has anything to do with him actually being good or not

Thank you. :star::thumbsup:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

what e x a c t l y is your point

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Why would ladri sell Rugani if hes good???

This team needs a winger that can rotate, cf and a play who is not Biglia.

When Biglia is to make a forward pass he calls you on the phone, you wait...everyone knows...then maybe he is ready to pass. Looses 5 times the ball 25m from the goal.

But Bonucci, Roma, Calabra...spectacle...

your hate for biglia is starting to get old .. we get it .. you wanted badelj .. move on

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva

I wouldn’t quite write Belotti off as yet. He has suffered with injury problems and plays in a shit Toro team. He has almost all of the tools to be a complete CF (can finish with both feet, good in the air, holds the ball up, decently fast, can run with the ball decelty well, good movement off the ball).

In fact, I would sell Kalinic and Silva and for that money sign Belotti on a huge discount to what he was available for last year. I think he is the best of the currently available options, unless a WC a player suddenly becomes available.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Belotti has taken some very poor decisions in summer and even before by getting that 100M clause in his contract. All those transfer-talks spoiled his mind, and then the injuries came exactely when it was time to confirm what good things he did.

Doesn't mean he's a flop. There is plenty of time to show his worth.

I like you leaf but this kind of reasoning doesn't lead anywhere.

And then you call Belotti a flop way too soon. Robben, Sneijder, Pirlo, Davids, hell even Zlatan or Seedorf... a lot of great players who made history at some point in their career flopped hard and then they succeeded at another place.

Thank you. :star::thumbsup:

what e x a c t l y is your point

I just think we shouldn't get dogmatic about any one player who isn't in red and black yet :)

There are so many heated arguments about who should come and why Player X would be our saviour....but in reality we got no fuckin clue.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
you guys act like you watch Lazio every week

SMS is the next big thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule