The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

Old 03-04-2006, 13:11   #1
PrAcTiC
National Team Player

Fav. Players: Shevchenko, Kaka', Ronaldinho
Default AC Milan close in on Roma's Mexes

AC Milan could bring plans forward to sign Roma defender Philippe Mexes.
Milan have identified Mexes as a long-term target, but Roma's need to sell one of it's stars to fund their summer transfer kitty has them discussing a bid for the Frenchman.

Roma want to raise cash to fund a bid for a new striker, with Mirko Vucinic (Lecce) and Vincenzo Iaquinta (Udinese) high on their shopping list.

Well covered in defence, Mexes is being considered as the player to be sold when the close-season transfer window opens.

Milan want a replacement for the Ajax-bound Jaap Stam and after being priced out of a deal for Lyon's Cris and cooling their interest in Palermo stopper Andrea Barzagli are ready to move for Mexes.

What do u think guys about him
PrAcTiC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 13:34   #2
Pipa
Rotten Apple

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrAcTiC
Milan have identified Mexes as a long-term target, but Roma's need to sell one of it's stars to fund their summer transfer kitty has them discussing a bid for the Frenchman.

Roma want to raise cash to fund a bid for a new striker, with Mirko Vucinic (Lecce) and Vincenzo Iaquinta (Udinese) high on their shopping list.

Well covered in defence, Mexes is being considered as the player to be sold when the close-season transfer window opens.

Milan want a replacement for the Ajax-bound Jaap Stam and after being priced out of a deal for Lyon's Cris and cooling their interest in Palermo stopper Andrea Barzagli are ready to move for Mexes.

Barzagli or Chivu...!!
Pipa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 13:41   #3
zZ[-_-]Zz
§ Gli Invicibili §

Fav. Players: Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten

i rather they bid for Chivu...
zZ[-_-]Zz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 14:44   #4
Giallorossi
Curva Sud

Fav. Players: Totti - De Rossi - Montella - Panucci - Mexes

Where is that article from ? Well its crap, the money for new players isnt going to be raised by sale of other players, we have investment already, plus we are going to get money from that freak Mido.

Mexes said he also wants to stay ! Chivu is staying untill he contract is up at least too.

Is they a day that Roma players are not ALL wanting to leave ! The media hates us !

Go get Oddo !
Giallorossi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 15:02   #5
DugiNesta
the epic #3

Fav. Players: Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi

I like Mexes but Chivu is better

Signature
DugiNesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 16:26   #6
Yuchen Li
58 unbeaten !

Fav. Players: Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino

In fact, we can't get either Mexes or Chivu in this summer. Maybe we can get Oddo.

On the one hand, i think Milan will loan Jankulovski to Roma in this summer.

On the other hand, after this summer, I think Milan will sell Jankulovski to Roma and Roma will sell Chivu to Milan ( If Chivu wants to come here ).

Signature

people laugh and people cry

some give up and some always try

some say "Hi" and some say "Bye"

others may forget you but never I

http://www.geocities.com/lyc_fish/loveandkiss.html
Yuchen Li is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 19:43   #7
DugiNesta
the epic #3

Fav. Players: Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuchen Fish
In fact, we can't get either Mexes or Chivu in this summer. Maybe we can get Oddo.

On the other hand, after this summer, I think Milan will sell Jankulovski to Roma and Roma will sell Chivu to Milan ( If Chivu wants to come here ).
That can Happend this summer , Milan can't wait and for 1 season .

Signature
DugiNesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 20:45   #8
Giallorossi
Curva Sud

It all depends how much your ready to pay, but honestly guys, im not saying it because im a roma fan, but its true. Its going to be hard for any club to get our players next season esp if we are in CL. Non of the players want to go, because alot like it in Roma. And the players simply aint for sale.
Old 03-04-2006, 22:23   #9
TheGrinch
World Cup Winner

Sometimes i ask myself if we're not just a team which is used by those players to get a better contract extension...
Although Chivu, Mexes or Oddo would be fine!

Signature
The next champion for Galliani - coming soon in golden letters on acmilan.com!
TheGrinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 22:38   #10
Yuchen Li
58 unbeaten !

Fav. Players: Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giallorossi
It all depends how much your ready to pay, but honestly guys, im not saying it because im a roma fan, but its true. Its going to be hard for any club to get our players next season esp if we are in CL. Non of the players want to go, because alot like it in Roma. And the players simply aint for sale.
But Jankulovski + money = Chivu is possible.

Roma looks very unite after sell Cassano, so maybe Mexes will not leave Roma in this summer. But if Milan really wants to get him, i guess maybe he will come to Milan on 2007.

Signature

people laugh and people cry

some give up and some always try

some say "Hi" and some say "Bye"

others may forget you but never I

http://www.geocities.com/lyc_fish/loveandkiss.html
Yuchen Li is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 23:10   #11
Giallorossi
Curva Sud

Quote:
But Jankulovski + money = Chivu is possible.

Roma looks very unite after sell Cassano, so maybe Mexes will not leave Roma in this summer. But if Milan really wants to get him, i guess maybe he will come to Milan on 2007.
Its possible, but our transfer guru says not of our players will be sold and he particularly highlighted that Chivu will not be sold. I think his contract is till 2008. Although Chivu says he is happy with Roma and has been a real force in our side this year, particularly in our 11 game winnin streak, he only says he has a contract. It means he may just stay at Roma till his contract is up. If so then we will sell him next summer, as the Cassano sage really taught us a lesson, if you dont sign get out.

So for this summer, its out of the question of getting Chivu, next season though is a different question. He may sign a contract extension he may not.

Ill keep you guys all posted if any of our players are unhappy and want out, and if you guys have any chance !!

I said before, you can gladly take Mido of our hands for 7 or 8 mill, thats if you want
Old 03-04-2006, 23:47   #12
zZ[-_-]Zz
§ Gli Invicibili §

Fav. Players: Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten

Quote:
I said before, you can gladly take Mido of our hands for 7 or 8 mill, thats if you want
i tot Roma is lookin' to buy new strikers? how come u r not keepin' Mido... he has had a gd season in the EPL...
anyway... Milan has no interest in a striker... plus wif the debts A.Madrid owes us... i think we can get Torres for cheap... y wud we spend money on Mido wen we can get a more quality player in Torres for cheap?
zZ[-_-]Zz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2006, 07:05   #13
ARNOLD RIMMER
Second Technician

Fav. Players: Pippo, DeSciglio

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrAcTiC

And the source of this garbage?

Signature

ARNOLD RIMMER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2006, 12:03   #14
Wild
*Rejuvenation*

Fav. Players: Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba

Quote:
Its possible, but our transfer guru says not of our players will be sold and he particularly highlighted that Chivu will not be sold. I think his contract is till 2008. Although Chivu says he is happy with Roma and has been a real force in our side this year, particularly in our 11 game winnin streak, he only says he has a contract. It means he may just stay at Roma till his contract is up. If so then we will sell him next summer, as the Cassano sage really taught us a lesson, if you dont sign get out.

So for this summer, its out of the question of getting Chivu, next season though is a different question. He may sign a contract extension he may not.

Ill keep you guys all posted if any of our players are unhappy and want out, and if you guys have any chance !!

All ur saying is true.
But if u sell Chivu this season with 2 years remaining of his contract u will surely get more money than if u wait till next season 2 sell him with only 1 year remaining .

If Chivu told Roma he wanna b sold 2 Milan then they will prefer 2 sell him in summer with 2 years of contract time & they will get more money.

@ the end I donít think Milan will get him after all.
They seems happy with their CDs.

Signature
Wild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2006, 13:26   #15
ConCord
Rookie

All the ways proved that jankolviski to Roma
and i promise , one of defence from Roma to milan
" Chviu - Maxes " .

but chviu is better choice to milan in CB
ConCord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 13:35   #16
Giallorossi
Curva Sud

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConCord
All the ways proved that jankolviski to Roma
and i promise , one of defence from Roma to milan
" Chviu - Maxes " .

but chviu is better choice to milan in CB
Nah that will be only at Roma....

btw

he is going to sign and stay !!! sorry guys, hope its tue
Old 06-04-2006, 14:30   #17
ics_rk
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato

Quote:

Well, it may be happen... Hm.. I think Chivu want to move to Milan for sure!

Signature
== Simply Milan is the best ==
==== Milanisti Indonesia ====
ics_rk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 14:58   #18
Giallorossi
Curva Sud

Quote:
Originally Posted by ics_rk
Well, it may be happen... Hm.. I think Chivu want to move to Milan for sure!
Are you sure he wants to move ? He constantly says he wants to stay, and the above article says he wants to stay.
Old 07-04-2006, 08:27   #19
ics_rk
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato

Quote:
Are you sure he wants to move ? He constantly says he wants to stay, and the above article says he wants to stay.
Well, I kinda sure he wants to move to Milan..

Signature
== Simply Milan is the best ==
==== Milanisti Indonesia ====
ics_rk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 13:22   #20
scarecrows
AC Milan Icon

Chivo+Oddo would be the best alternative

Signature
scarecrows is offline   Reply With Quote