The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

Old 22-12-2006, 03:23   #1
acerвιc wιт
Milano Siamo Noi!

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Default 'The Quail' Enters Milan's Shopping List

Serie A’s hottest striker Fabio Quagliarella has now entered the orbit of Milan’s transfer desires.

The Sampdoria striker, who has already hit the net nine times with some extremely fine tecnicial moves this season, is co-owned by Udinese and the Blucerchiati.

Milan hope to take advantage of their good relations with both clubs to sign the player this summer.

Easier is the deal that could bring Iaquinta to Udinese this January.

Milan are ready to dish out around 15 million Euros and the loans of Boriello and Oliveira to the Friulani in exchange for the service’s of the World Champion.

www.goal.com

Fabio Quagliarella is a deadset star. He has exploded in Serie A this period with about 6 of his 9 goals nothing short of sensational

Signature

"You cannot buy football, you construct it." - Arrigo Sacchi.
acerвιc wιт is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2006, 03:31   #2
Italian Tsar
Face

Fav. Players: Maldini, Keane, Cannavaro, Pirlo, Imran Khan, Virender Sehwag

Isn't this his first season in top flight? His goals have been spectacular but how many players we've seen who have a great first season and then fade away when it comes to keeping the standards up? I'd give him one more season at least and only then think of going for him.

Signature

KINGS ALL
Italian Tsar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2006, 03:37   #3
acerвιc wιт
Milano Siamo Noi!

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi

He had one season with Udinese/Ascoli but probably wasn't given enough game time. I think he is a very gifted player and if Real Madrid fork out impractical amounts of money to sign Higuain why not do the same for Quagliarella? I mean he is just as good.

Though I wouldn't mind a co-owership deal, either buy out Ascoli's half or Udinese's.

Signature

Old 22-12-2006, 04:00   #4
Italian Tsar
Face

We're yet to see how Gago and Higuain fare. Quagliarella is a prospect and it is a good thing that he's playing in Serie A. But what we need now is a proven striker. Not a winger who's had a good half season.

Signature

KINGS ALL
Old 22-12-2006, 04:08   #5
kakarulez
National Team Player

How old is he?
kakarulez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2006, 04:09   #6
Italian Tsar
Face

Signature

KINGS ALL
Old 22-12-2006, 04:25   #7
acerвιc wιт
Milano Siamo Noi!

Though with a Q mark over Borriello's future Quagliarella would more than fit the bill.

Signature

Old 22-12-2006, 09:10   #8
edika_kaka
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Kaka,Steven Defour

maybe we can exchange wif borriello and some cash..
to get him..
edika_kaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2006, 09:33   #9
pussycat_doll
Banned

Fav. Players: Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Henry, Raul, Sergio Ramos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Italian Tsar
i dont know 23 and only one season its seems very risky.But if his better the drugy borrielo then why not

Anyway if gila keeps it up will need some on good to play along side him,and if not wee will need to world class strickers.
pussycat_doll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2006, 12:08   #10
Pirlo Fan
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaka, Nesta, Fabregas, Cannavaro, Buffon, Ribery, Berbatov

I wouldn't buy him just yet. He's only had one good season thus far... and it isn't even a whole season. If Borriello is banned for a while then he is worth looking at but I'm sure we would end up overpaying if we were to make a bid.
Pirlo Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2006, 13:27   #11
yudiemilan
Rookie

15 million is just too much for unproven player, we have spent 15 million for oli and what we get??
yudiemilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2006, 15:23   #12
Wild
*Rejuvenation*

Fav. Players: Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba

23 isnt young u know 4 a hot prospect.
I would prefer 2 spend the money on Suazo rather than Iaquinta or this kid.
The ideal solution 4 us is 2 sign Suazo + Cassano. I fuckin wish.

Signature
Wild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2006, 15:42   #13
acerвιc wιт
Milano Siamo Noi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by edika_kaka
maybe we can exchange wif borriello and some cash..
to get him..
I doubt exchanging Borriello is possible especially if the ban is imposed.

Signature

Old 22-12-2006, 15:49   #14
crazy4milan
Exotic Stevie G

Fav. Players: Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida

I rather wait a season and see if he is a one hit wonder, or someone worth it, though he does seem really good.
crazy4milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 20:30   #15
Surfer
I've got the devil in me

Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pato, Shevchenko

I think he has potential maybe Milan can buy him or loan him for a year and if he stinks we are already rid of him if he is good we buy him
Surfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 21:40   #16
GreatKalu
I still believe!

I can understand taking a risk, but being too safe either isn't the best option. Look at how Sheva (a relative no-brainer) is fairing now? 23 seems to be the number of choice for our striking scouts (Sheva, Gila), but I'd prefer someone younger who can grow into the team (2 or 3 seasons down) while we put the 40 mils to work.

Signature
SEVEN
GreatKalu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 22:22   #17
sheva007
National Team Player

Fav. Players: sheva, maldini, kaka, fabregas, crespo, tevez, messi, gattuso, nesta, kaladze, robben, van persie

Quote:
Originally Posted by madtherchot
I can understand taking a risk, but being too safe either isn't the best option. Look at how Sheva (a relative no-brainer) is fairing now? 23 seems to be the number of choice for our striking scouts (Sheva, Gila), but I'd prefer someone younger who can grow into the team (2 or 3 seasons down) while we put the 40 mils to work.
at least sheva and gila had many years of experience and proven track record sheva in cl and gila in serie a. would be stupid 2 spend so much cash on a plyer who just on form. seriously he might be peaking right now n soon it will fall down

Signature
sheva007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 22:23   #18
re_milan
Numero 3, Per sempre

Fav. Players: Maldini, Oddo, Pirlo, Shweinsteiger, Totti, Quagliarella, Perrotta

get him while hes hot. i remember he had 3 beautiful rockets from outside the box this year already, he popped a great header past amelia, i'd take him in a heartbeat.

Signature

Rossoneri Siamo Noi, Maleducati Siete Voi!
abbruzzese and proud. 44*
re_milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2007, 19:23   #19
zZ[-_-]Zz
¤ Gli Invicibili ¤

Fav. Players: Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten

Quagliarella: I want Juve

Fabio Quagliarella may be a Ł10m target for Manchester United, but he has other plans. “I’d walk all the way to Turin for Juventus.”

His future can now be decided after the resolution of his co-ownership status between Sampdoria and Udinese went in favour of the Friuli outfit.

He has confirmed receiving an offer of at least Ł10m from Manchester United, but it was rejected by his previous club Samp.

“I say it clearly – I am ready for a big club. I am accustomed to making the most out of my opportunities, so Juve or Manchester would be a great chance for me,” he told the ‘Corriere dello Sport.’

“If the right offer reached Udinese, then obviously my future could change. But I also reflect on the fact I need a certain consistency in the first team to keep growing and I think Udinese can give me that.”

While Sir Alex Ferguson is a great admirer of Quagliarella’s, the Serie A breakout star is also high on Claudio Ranieri’s list.

“Juve are one of the most important clubs in the world. Who would walk away from that? It would be a wonderful experience.

“Manchester United are also prestigious and I watch the Premiership on television. Perhaps the football is not as competitive as in Italy, but it is very tough physically.

With 13 goals in the top flight this term for a Sampdoria side wracked with problems and a brace on his first Italy start against Lithuania, can Quagliarella do better?

“I do not feel I am 100 per cent mature as a player. I am growing at the right tempo. There’s a long road ahead of me and this next season will be the most difficult, as I have to confirm my talent.”

http://www.channel4.com/sport/footba...ia/jun23p.html

Signature

Numero 6 per sempre
C'č solo un capitano
zZ[-_-]Zz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2007, 19:32   #20
Sasha
The UNBANNABLE One

Fav. Players: Azzurri e Rossoneri

Does anyone want to play for us? Sheesh!

Signature

MILAN
Sasha is offline   Reply With Quote