The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Jankto let’s goooo

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
fuck no to baselli . he's another poli .
yeeeesss to jankto , strong and fast . hope the rumors be true , he could be a great player for us.

The Bear

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Do any of you even watch these players or just go off FIFA stats? Baselli would add a huge piece to the midfield puzzle, don't even put him in the same sentence as Bertolacci.

bobdeboss

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Do any of you even watch these players or just go off FIFA stats? Baselli would add a huge piece to the midfield puzzle, don't even put him in the same sentence as Bertolacci.

Ok he's better than Berto....but huge piece to the midfield I disagree, would be a decent squad player but most of our starters are already squad players. If we can get a world class player in each department along with a Good coach, then we can see our selves slowly getting back to being a big team in Europe. Then when we get to that point get some more world class players.

We already have Bonucci, two more to go 3 if China would be so awesome and give us 2 world class players in the attack or midfield seeing that it's our biggest issue, especially in the more difficult games.

The Bear

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Yep, because world class players grow on trees and can't wait to join teams that haven't been any good for 11 years.

We can't afford to keep gambling on foreign flops. Baselli, Bonaventura, Biglia, Kessie etc is our level for now. A good coach would bring the best out of them.

bobdeboss

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Yep, because world class players grow on trees and can't wait to join teams that haven't been any good for 11 years.

We can't afford to keep gambling on foreign flops. Baselli, Bonaventura, Biglia, Kessie etc is our level for now. A good coach would bring the best out of them.

No one thought we could snatch Bonucci, a good coach would solve the attracting players problem. I believe Sarri or Conte can snatch some players at a higher level than baselli.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
No one thought we could snatch Bonucci, a good coach would solve the attracting players problem. I believe Sarri or Conte can snatch some players at a higher level than baselli.

sarri pls
maybe insigne to make him feel comfortable too

If only montella waited around, he couldve been following miha-montella pattern

montella won in his debut in sevilla
i hope they buy him a gift for that . a gift that is 1.87m tall

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I suspect that this opinion is mostly based on Baseli's goals or Youtube highlights.
I don't know how someone who has watched him play can think he would add a huge piece to the midfield puzzle.

He's capable of scoring screamers, I'll give him that, but he's hardly a midfielder(and not much of an attacker). Of similar caliber as the other pseudo-midfielders we have and have had in the past seasons.

We can midfielders. Actual midfielders. Midfielders who can defend.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Jankto :thumbsup: Strong winter signing.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Whatever happened to Pietro Pellegri? I'm guessing spending on youth won't be a priority now considering our desperate situation.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Baselli is good for back up, unfortunately we have too many players that are back up quality. Jankto fits a need right now and has big potential. I seriously hope we’re serious about him.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
We need someone that is more AM (like Eriksen,please China) than a cm

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
After having inquired Udinese about him last summer, AC Milan management, according to Sport Mediaset, are again planning to try signing Ivorian international midfielder Seko Fofana (22), whose steps forward have been somewhat hindranced by a slight serie of injuries. Currently on a deal with Zebrette until June 2022, former Manchester City development area player, equipped with an additional French passport, might be approached by Rossoneri together with teammate of his Jakub Jankto, tracked by the latter as well.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tottenham wouldn’t sell Eriksen for anything less than 100M knowing Daniel Levy

milanista_

Milan Icon
Reaction score
PSG has chosen Conte as their next coach according to Di Marzio.

We won't have a chance to get him then. I would say we try to get Mancini for the next season.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
PSG has chosen Conte as their next coach according to Di Marzio.

We won't have a chance to get him then. I would say we try to get Mancini for the next season.

We better hope someone comes with fuck you money and buys us soon.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hachim Mastour training with the first team, surely they must have more talented players in the youth team.

Remember when we were all hyped for this kid.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Hachim Mastour training with the first team, surely they must have more talented players in the youth team.

Remember when we were all hyped for this kid.

But who is going to carry the water bottles?

Status
Not open for further replies.