• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
To maximize Suso we need a fast winger on the other side who he could pick out on the run over and over again.

Having 2 slow wingers though is a big problem.

True. Thats why hakan cant be our lw.
Team needs top lw great in 1 on 1. Maybe martial on good price coz of contract?

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
can barella play on wing? :o

only options for LW are martial (but it will be really hard) and lozano.

i will mention depay as well but he mostly play as CF last few seasons.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
can barella play on wing? :o

only options for LW are martial (but it will be really hard) and lozano.

i will mention depay as well but he mostly play as CF last few seasons.

we need him as GK.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Milan will make a couple of important signings in January for the attack and for the midfield [@lucaserafini4 on @MilanNewsit]

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Milan will make a couple of important signings in January for the attack and for the midfield [@lucaserafini4 on @MilanNewsit]

If Paq ends up being vice-Bonaventura, I am guessing it's gonna be vice-Biglia and a third striker. Or maybe a left winger?

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
Neymar ready to leave PSG next season, hope Leonardo is all over that.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
sell kessie, swap balo for gonzalo, sell suso get tielemans. It's been crumbling for some time buddy

no you twit, sell biglia buy tonali. sell kessie and buy barella.
sell hakan and buy gagliardini.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Neymar ready to leave PSG next season, hope Leonardo is all over that.

if neymar signs with us omg I will do my part by buying the authentic neymar milan jersey. I already have bein sports and every other sports channel anyway.

Zgontronoman

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I think there are two big reasons for Suso's resurgence this year:

(1) Higuain makes things better, opens space, finishes off moves, Hakan should come along eventually.

(2) but more importantly: Suso has been using his right foot far more often. It's not secret he uses his left foot, but when he uses his right, that possibility means that defenders can't just push him in one direction. This has been the biggest key I think.

There is a Suso compilation from last season...it lasts like 16 MINUTES...It's basically look how shit our strikers are at scoring open goals compilation. He could have easily had 6-7 more assists...and our opponents are not ******ed they know that he is our only creative player and often focus him...At least at the end of the season, Hakan started playing and took some pressure of him ...and if we had one player in our midfield that can pass the ball, run past players or shoot from afar(Bona is not bad,and im hoping it will be Paqueta when he comes) maybe the game would be even more easier for him and he would do even more. Suso his flaws, he is not the fastest and he does not have a right leg but his left leg is pure magic and with a bit help he would be even better.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
people forget. Kessie made sms his bitch and he also wrecked barella. All barella did was some lateral passes which even bertomachi can do. He holds the ball decently though and knows how to pick a pass in tight spaces. He isn't dominant and assertive enough in midfield. We should pass unless we want him as an alternative to our main midfielders then yea sure.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
how many more times do i have to tell you that paredes is objective 1 for winter, as is locking up barella for summer

Will it happen? Ive faith in leo

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
DmszhOhXcAA1YYO.jpg

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
. get me paredes and paqueta. that's enough. I want f.de Jong. I have faith in leo too.

f de Jong
paredes
paqueta
ibra if needed for 6 months. don't give a Damn.

barella
tonali

these 2 are a bonus to please the Italian boys.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
i don't think there is need for barella if we buy paredes, unless we'll switch to 4312 but i doubt that gatusso will change his tactic.

i love him but nah, 50m is too much for player we don't even need.

and yes, it was painful for me to said it, not gonna lie :cry:

in the summer i will be fine with martial and another back up MF... and that's it, fine as we are.

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
IF we have money, make sure to get Paredes first since we need Biglia's sub (and if possible compete with him) and buy Barella. Tonali could be brought and let him finish his season in Serie B and loan him for maybe next two seasons to Serie A mediocre club.

Reastically, if we could get Paredes, it would be great. He could be also an alternative for Kessie, no?

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Missing Milan football. Fucking useless internation breaks. Glad they're over! Forza

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
milan interested in aubamayang apparently.
rather him or ibra?

Last edited:

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
Kaka92;2919160[B said:
]i don't think there is need for barella[/B] if we buy paredes, unless we'll switch to 4312 but i doubt that gatusso will change his tactic.

i love him but nah, 50m is too much for player we don't even need.

and yes, it was painful for me to said it, not gonna lie :cry:

in the summer i will be fine with martial and another back up MF... and that's it, fine as we are.

Don't give up hope! I believe Leo and Paolo can do great things. The Paqueta transfer is a good case in point.

IF we have money, make sure to get Paredes first since we need Biglia's sub (and if possible compete with him) and buy Barella. Tonali could be brought and let him finish his season in Serie B and loan him for maybe next two seasons to Serie A mediocre club.

Reastically, if we could get Paredes, it would be great. He could be also an alternative for Kessie, no?

Yes I agree Paredes is essential as we have no proper replacement for Biglia. Barella for the summer will be great as we will need a good squad for our assault on multiple fronts.

Tonali is a bonus if we have some extra cash lying around as you said he needs a season or two out on loan after this season.

milan interested in aubamayang apparently.
rather him or ibra?

Had been really wishing for Aubameyang to return from 2012 up to January this year. Then when he moved to Arsenal the dream was over. Transfer fee/wages will be a big problem and for a pace-based striker he will decline sooner than later. Really sad we never had Aubameback, but Higuain has managed to fill the superstar striker quotient very well.

If I had to choose without thinking about cost I would like Aubameyang for his personality. He would really get on with Hakan and Kessie. Thing is unless we were going to a 2 striker formation, Cutrone would suffer.

But realistically Ibra for 6 months is probably better in terms of overall cost and impact.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
Carlo Ancelotti discussed dealing with stress, career setbacks and why Zlatan Ibrahimovic “is totally different” to his public image.

The former Milan, Chelsea, Paris Saint-Germain, Real Madrid and Bayern Munich boss was at the presentation of a book on the ‘demons’ that can often affect great players.

“The spotlight can sometimes disguise the difficulties that these people have, as they are the centre of attention, but remain young men without much life experience,” said Ancelotti.

“This is why the locker room is a sacred space, as it’s where you really see a person. For example, Zlatan Ibrahimovic gives off an image of himself that is totally different from the one you see in the locker room.

That is interesting.

Edit: also is that a new book by Ancelotti? Can't find anything about it online.

Last edited:

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Another mediocre commode day

We can do better

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
[...]

The amount of shit Milan gets in this forum is ridiculous. One would think this is an Inter forum or something the way Milan gets blasted over here. Hilarious considering how much Inter fans rate Milan and are actually afraid of Milan turning it up yet again in the derby.
[...]

Fixed. You're wellcome :thumbsup:

Ibrahimovic to @SkySportsNews about his future: "So that's nothing I've been thinking about because we still have two games left, hopefully we make it to the play-offs. More than that I don't know what to say because I am not focused on that. I haven't thought about it."

That's not how a denial sounds.

I don't know about this supposed "insider", but somebody posted something from him in here awhile ago. He says they are going for Pogba.

https://twitter.com/cumdivido/status/1052969117874118656

Honestly? I've seen quite a lot of Pogba in the past two years since a close friend of mine is a die hard ManU fan. Pogba to me always looked like Balo 2.0. Very much à la: Sometimes maybe good, sometimes maybe shit.

And the days he was shit – oh my he was Berto-lvl of shit. Walking around the pitch doing nothing. Looking unmotivated af. Yeah it surely has to do with him and Mou not being best friends, but still... he can be as frustrating to watch as Balo was when playing for us.

I have very mixed feelings about Pogba. He's far away from his Juve form. He's kinda troublemaker, a diva and attention-whore.

how many more times do i have to tell you that paredes is objective 1 for winter, as is locking up barella for summer

Will it happen? Ive faith in leo

Now Paredes is a guy I'd like to have in our team :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule