Group F AC Milan vs Olympiakos 04/10/2018 18:55

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Im loving the line up... basically our starting Xi with Bakayoko Zapata and Reina

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
i like this front 3

Good lineup.....I’d actually like to see this lineup with Kessie instead of bakayoko on the weekend. Get some off the ball movement and pace into the team in the form of Samu and get a more imposing CB than Musacchio in them team, as I feel Musacchio is a major contributor to our lack of defensive solidity so far this season. He seems to lack the physical presence required of a Serie A CB and his positioning doesn’t fill me with confidence either. His playmakig ability to me is the only thing keeping him on the team for now and Caldara’s injury of course.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
3 Spanish starters and 6 starters with Spanish as a first language... I dont think I've ever seen this at Milan.

What's RicRod's first language btw? German?

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Good lineup.....I’d actually like to see this lineup with Kessie instead of bakayoko on the weekend. Get some off the ball movement and pace into the team in the form of Samu and get a more imposing CB than Musacchio in them team, as I feel Musacchio is a major contributor to our lack of defensive solidity so far this season. He seems to lack the physical presence required of a Serie A CB and his positioning doesn’t fill me with confidence either. His playmakig ability to me is the only thing keeping him on the team for now and Caldara’s injury of course.

Musacchio has probably been better than Capitano this season. Our defensive fragility comes from a very weak Calabria and the midfield mostly

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
holy thats rly yahya toure:lol:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Che cazzo this kick off time

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
Braida and G????

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
malakia kick off time.... forza Milan

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
Bonna such a rude twat

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
BT sports commentator really likes Bonaventura

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What a ball from Suso tho, he is finding his form i hope

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Samu destroyed 2 goals for us so far, one when he cut a pass for huguin and one for bona

Schedule