Videogames Thread

Serno91

Cassanata
Reaction score
Fav. Players
From AC Milan
A new game called Brink is out soon, it's very astonishing.

Last edited:

Serno91

Cassanata
Reaction score
Fav. Players
From AC Milan
A funny video of the horror game, Amnesia: Dark Descent. Check it out :D

PES 2012 has been announced

Serno91

Cassanata
Reaction score
Fav. Players
From AC Milan
That was very cool, but it's got nothing on this one :D

lol what a video, heeeheeh :lol::thumbsup::thumbsup:

and btw, if there are any horror fans out there, there is a sick game coming out called Fear 3.

P.S. It's little bit crazy, so I don't recommend it to everyone, only if you like such games or aren't a minor.

Last edited:

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
Looks good but than again so does every trailer. Last 2 COD serials SUCKS!!!

Anyway World of Tanks is sooo addictive. Last week I was playing like 5-6h every day, sometimes even more, I can't help it :(

BrasilianMilan

Eternal Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Seedorf, Romagnoli, Paqueta, Piatek
Does anyone have a Dreamcast? :eek:

That was the shit!!!!! :D

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
Okay for the REAL smartphone (those produced from 2009 onwards :cool:) gamers........if you haven't gotten any Polarbit games, do so asap!! Gameloft's great but these guys will probably knock them off their assumed monopoly of the smartphone biz in no time!! Toon Invaders, Raging Thunder, Armageddon Squadron..cheesy titles but the games themselves are TOP NOTCH..they have other ones (Cannonball, Iron Sight, Wave Blazer, etc.) but those are the ones I'm on atm.

Graphics, steep difficulty curves, the gameplay, value..AWESOME.

Armageddon Squadron probably is the BEST World War 2 era airforce simulator ever on smartphones..I stand to be disproved. :rolleyes:

Then I've been playing Wimbledon '09 too..now I'm not a fan of tennis but it's a sport I like a bit. Something COOOOOL happened this evening..was playing a Spanish Master Cup (on clay), female singles, with my character (who I named Cristina for some 'unknown' reason :D) in Career Mode. Well I had this crazy bitch in the final..three games, one set per match..we were on the sixth deuce (!) and I had the advantage leading to my match point. Up till that moment I'd hit some really powerful serves which she *somehow* always returned.. :cheatinggame::mad:

Well Cristy won me my second title in grand style..a final ace, 237km/hr, definitely unanswerable..
I was jumping and screaming right here!! :lol:

It's like Abate scoring a Maradona-esque goal (that one after the HoG) at the 93rd minute to put us in the UCL final next season, after trailing by a goal for the whole match.

Ok, not quite like it but somewhere close. ;)

Serno91

Cassanata
Reaction score
Fav. Players
From AC Milan
Some upcoming games from E3 2011!!!

Assassins Creed Revelations

Far Cry 3

Rayman Origins

From Dust

Just Dance 3

TavMania

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
games im playing right now nba 2k11, fifa 11, nhl 10, mafia 2 and red dead redemption add me xbl inbcwetrust

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
Is it me or are the recent consoles/handhelds having LAME names??

Wii U.....worst EVER. :thumbsdown: But the hardware we saw in E3 was wowwww..the touchscreen controller esp..
Fsr it reminded me of the Sega Saturn control pad.

PSP Viva.......a bit ok, but still rather cheesy.

PSP Go........F.A.I.L. name, F.A.I.L. gaming handheld..must've sold like only 3,000 units or less WORLDWIDE so far. :lol:

Nintendo 3DS.....for all its capabilities, they should've done better.

Even the Xbox 360...iinm the prototype name was the Xenon..that was a lot heavier. :)

ezekiel2517

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I lost the list.
I knew I made an error there..meant the Sega Dreamcast.

They look incredibly lame. Imagine trying to play Skyrim or Batman AC with nubs or w/e they are called, instead of full analog sticks. Those things are bad enough on handhelds, let alone a console.

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
@Corzioli - my copy of Ocarina of Time 3ds arrived a day early :eek:

it's....

Sensationally glorious.

Kaleidoscopic use of language in the bold face. :lol:

So..still playing around in Kokiri village??

And Navi......what's the fairy like?

Great Deku Tree, met him yet?

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
It's worthy of it...

No, I've already beaten Gohmma (sp) in the Great Deku Tree

Navi seems less anoying this time thankfully :)

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
Navi is definitely less irritating, though it's still slightly cringeworthy when you hear a shrill "hey!"

I don't know how many times I've completed this before, I know what a Skulltulla is :rolleyes:

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Navi is definitely less irritating, though it's still slightly cringeworthy when you hear a shrill "hey!"

I don't know how many times I've completed this before, I know what a Skulltulla is :rolleyes:

Navi's clues are useful sometimes, but most of the game you've already gotten an idea of your next course of action before its 'advice', except you're a gaming n00b. :)

You'll be shooting down lots of those Skulltulla thingies with deku nuts, etc. before you're done.

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
I'm adult Link now, and in the forest temple :)

Also, I finished La Noire - the middle dragged but it's a great game overall.

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
Loving every single minute of Ocarina of Time, it seems familiar yet fresh, and it's brilliant. The graphics and frame rate are far and away above the n64 version and it's outstanding.

I'm just about to embark on the dreaded water temple quest, BUT now the boots are items rather than gear, so switching back and forth will no longer be as painstaking as before.

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'm back. Wanted to do a response like an hour back to your second-to-last post but then so many things happened so quickly that required my attention, one being something with the WWTBAM brand yet again.. *mouth zipped*
Anyway I'll leave the earlier response and add a bit:

LA Noire I completely forgot about.....doesn't feel like my type so I'll just check a quick review of it. Otherwise I might have gone as far as checking IGN's detailed walkthrough. ;)

Don't get me wrong, I NEVER use a wt when I'm actually playing a game no matter how stuck I get (though I've been tempted countless times esp. w/Silent Hill), but when I don't get to play it fsr then I look out for a wt...it gives a panoramic feel of the game, not just the condensed thoughts of an arrogant reviewer.

I'm still an EXCELLENT gamer, yes to that!! :cool:

So....how was your Phantom Ganon battle?

ADD: Water temple? You know it's the Hookshot and Link's 'reflection'. Kill me for the spoiler but I know you already know what's coming. ;)

And yes the gear switching was largely IRRITATING!!

Last edited:

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
Phantom Ganon's easy, It almost feels like cheating to remember what most of the bosses do from last time, but I don't remember him being difficult before anyway, even when I was younger so...

Yup - correction, it's the longshot - an extension for the hookshot ;)

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
It almost feels like cheating to remember what most of the bosses do from last time

You can say that again. :thumbsup:

Well from the end of this year on we should be seeing newer titles on the 3DS (hence newer challenges) not just remakes. That's why Resi's always setting the lead..most other major games are doing remakes, RE's starting with something completely new as their entry-level. That's worth a notice.

Would love to have a Mortal Kombat title on the 3DS too..hopefully Ed Boon's aware of the massive demand MK still has so many years later.