The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

View Poll Results: Champions League qualification?
. 0 0%
. 0 0%
. 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 23-02-2018, 15:58   #5981
King George
National Team Player

Fav. Players: Weah, Boban, Maldini, Nesta, Costacurta, Montolivo, Ambrosini, Albertini, Desailly

Rino > wenger obviously
Old 23-02-2018, 16:18   #5982
MilanMB
Serendipity

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Romagnoli, Suso, Bonaventura, Bonucci

Quote:
Originally Posted by King George View Post
Rino > wenger obviously
Pippo > Wenger

Signature
#VogliamoMaldini
Old 23-02-2018, 16:19   #5983
Congo Powers
apotheosis berlusconi

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Cutrone

was just thinking about this....

if forza italia just edges lega nord...silvio will appoint the PM...prime minister adriano galliani...silvio = ceo of milan
Old 23-02-2018, 16:21   #5984
General
Banned

Fav. Players: MR, Kathy Griffin, Leaf's Vlogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by LocalHero80 View Post
Show abumayung who the boss is! Lessgo boiz
edit: nvm, he's not gonna play.
Old 23-02-2018, 16:22   #5985
General
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanMB View Post
Pippo > Wenger
Brocci > Wenger
Old 23-02-2018, 16:26   #5986
Neruda
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

https://arsenal-mania.com/forum/thre...w.30820/page-8

most deluded fans on the planet
Old 23-02-2018, 16:34   #5987
CapitanoMaldini
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Laudrup, Maradona, Zidane, Reus

Its fucking Arsenal. Clown ass Inter have more pedigree/history than these scrubs. No fear.
Old 23-02-2018, 16:49   #5988
General
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neruda View Post
I expect Franck Kessie to rip our midfield apart though.

Old 23-02-2018, 17:00   #5989
vidarth
Ibra Supremacy

Fav. Players: Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho

Quote:
Originally Posted by General View Post
I expect Franck Kessie to rip our midfield apart though.

Signature
Old 23-02-2018, 17:26   #5990
MilanMB
Serendipity

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Romagnoli, Suso, Bonaventura, Bonucci

Quote:
Brocci > Wenger
This could go on...

Signature
#VogliamoMaldini
Old 23-02-2018, 17:44   #5991
General
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanMB View Post
This could go on...
Moyes > Wenger
Old 23-02-2018, 17:49   #5992
joyrider
Il Moderati

Homegroomed at AC Milan, and playing for third-tier side Bassano Virtus since 2015/16, Italian striker Michael Fabbro (21), according to latest rumours collected through TMW sources of ours, is being approached by Chievo Verona management. The 1996-born has been recently inquired about by Atalanta, Bologna, and Spezia, as well.
Old 23-02-2018, 17:52   #5993
Samaldinho
AC Milan Legend

On some level I think that Milan didn't buy anyone in January as a strategy by Gattuso.

Obviously there is lingering fears about Milan's finances, I don't understand what benefit someone would get by buying Milan for no reason. I'm thinking about the Islanders almost being bought by some guy who had like $2 or whatever (crazy story) but he didn't actually buy the team.

The strategy of Gattuso, I think was like: "I have all the players I need, you guys are good enough, I'm not replacing you, we're going to do this together."

You hear all the players talking about the fitness that they didn't have, and also, that Gattuso believes in them. Looking at Gattuso's comments they stand in stark contrast to Montella or Miha.

Montella's teams played well, but had no backbone. Every game was one of those: "we played better, but we lost." That happens, but it was happening every game. Every game was a "moral victory."

Miha just trashed everyone.

Gattuso puts the pressure on himself. He doesn't trash players. He gives them confidence in themselves, he gives them purpose, he's showing them that if they fight they can win.

Or maybe it was really just that we're owned by bankrupt frauds and everything sucks? I hope not, but I get this sense that Gattuso didn't want any other players and that it was a strategy, because I think what Gattuso has done is change the mentality of the players. That is something I think many of us expected and it was important.

What I didn't expect was that Gattuso also seems to be tactically astute, looking at how Milan has an actual plan in games now is in stark contrast to what we were doing under Montella. Against Samp we knew what their weaknesses were and we exploited it.

Arsenal? Man. I hate that team. I hate their fans. I hate that they think we're anywhere close to the same level. They've never won anything in Europe. They haven't won a League Title since 2004.

The worst thing I've read on this thread though? Seeing that throw-back of the Sheva vs Pippo thread. Man, this team used to be stacked with the best in the World. I hope this team is the start of that return.
Old 23-02-2018, 18:15   #5994
Allan_Sombrero
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samaldinho View Post
The strategy of Gattuso, I think was like: "I have all the players I need, you guys are good enough, I'm not replacing you, we're going to do this together."

Gattuso puts the pressure on himself. He doesn't trash players. He gives them confidence in themselves, he gives them purpose, he's showing them that if they fight they can win.

What I didn't expect was that Gattuso also seems to be tactically astute, looking at how Milan has an actual plan in games now is in stark contrast to what we were doing under Montella. Against Samp we knew what their weaknesses were and we exploited it.
All 3 of these points is why I love Gattuso and shows the difference in character + tactical mind between him and guys like Mihajlovic and Seedorf.
Old 23-02-2018, 18:17   #5995
Berlusconi
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samaldinho View Post

Gattuso seems to be very knowledgeable about every opponent, he was calling out players names to watch for against Ludogorets for example, and he's shown that he can make tactical changes mid game to shift the game in his favor (against Lazio, he had to slow down their wing after they tied the game)

Signature
Old 23-02-2018, 18:24   #5996
Berlusconi
AC Milan Icon

“I’m sorry for Arsenal, who I’m sure would have liked to have continued in Europe,” said Mirabelli.

“It would have been a nice final, but I’m happy. It’s best to face a big club like Arsenal now. We needed opponents like these.”

Signature
Old 23-02-2018, 18:34   #5997
Berlusconi
AC Milan Icon

“The whole team played well, we can see that it’s a great group and a compact team. After such a difficult start we didn’t expect to be like that now. We are physically good, and we are winning, we must take advantage of this opportunity. We are on the right track and we must continue like this. - Zapata

The next EL opponents? We focus on every game, for us they’re equal. - Big $$

“I never really felt like I wasn’t part of the group, my teammates, who I’ve known for a long time, have never made me feel that way, neither have the staff. This is something very positive that allows me to give my all always in every training session.

“Gattuso? I like this type of people who tell you things in the face. Roma? We must win.”
- J.Mauri

Gattuso has done wonders with team chemistry. Even players that don't play are happy.

Signature
Old 23-02-2018, 18:44   #5998
joyrider
Il Moderati

Exactly, no other coach would have been able to transmit this spirit.
Old 23-02-2018, 20:33   #5999
Iguessthisisit
Primavera Player

Quote:
Moyes > Wenger
Fail..

Btw, how long is that kid sorrioso banned? He got me banned once for calling him a simpleton

Last edited by Iguessthisisit; 23-02-2018 at 20:36.
Old 23-02-2018, 20:43   #6000
necromancer
Defence of Champions

Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

A real man. That's what our Rino is.

Signature
Rino Reign
Closed Thread