The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhat

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Bringing Reina aka money whore when we already have a 6M paid GK and his 1M brother in the team.

And if they leave he's 36 yo, he can crumble at any moment. Not a safe choice.

Rhat

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
He's that sort of 2nd gk who doesn't make me shiver when I see them in the line-up tho

Gesendet von meinem BND-L21 mit Tapatalk

Antonio has been good everytime he played.
No problem with him to be number 2.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
I think it's sensible to bring in Reina as a #2. Having Antonio as a #2 is a very risky situation for a top club.

Also this way, we'll be hedged against any sudden Gianluigi drama.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
what a tactial and defensive masterpiece by gatusso and squad, wow.

and especially brutal and superb performance by rom, bonbon, RR and davide, just wow, it was great to watch how they dominate whole roma :proud::proud:

with LW and MF this team will be great next season, without doubt we will end in top 4.

too bad that we lose points vs torino, genoa, atalanta, juventus on san siro because this team can beat everyone right now, especially on our stadium... but atalanta, genoa and juventus away will be really really really hard.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bringing Reina aka money whore when we already have a 6M paid GK and his 1M brother in the team.

You don't have to worry about how they spend their money, I'm sure they have people that do that haha.

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Milan should make SMS the #1 target if we get CL. Then a winger capable of starting and rotating. Pulisic is great for marketing purposes and would bring more Milan games to TV. Then we need some good backups like for LB among others

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score

what u mean by crumble exactly?

i think a 36 years old keeper can be just as safe as a 25 years old one

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan should make SMS the #1 target if we get CL. Then a winger capable of starting and rotating. Pulisic is great for marketing purposes and would bring more Milan games to TV. Then we need some good backups like for LB among others

SMS is going to go for over 100m for sure and definitely not in Italy.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
I'm not worried out the GK situation. If Reina comes to be the number 2 then we are set there. If he's coming to replace Donnarumma, I'm fine with that as well. Take the money from Donnarumma's sale and strengthen up the mid and wings.

Reina as a donna replacement? No way!

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
yea not too keen on Reina coming here at his age. need someone younger, especially if its to replace donna, which seems like it will be.

Rhat

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
what u mean by crumble exactly?

i think a 36 years old keeper can be just as safe as a 25 years old one

When you are 36 it's tough to comeback from any injury and there are more chances to get one. Not a safe choice for a number 1 when you don't have a really good number 2 able to step up and replace him.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Reina as a donna replacement? No way!

GK is a dumb place to blow a significant amount of money unless you have that luxury. Plus Reina would bring veteran leadership and a winning mentality even if it's for a year or two (whether that's to replace Donnarumma or as a n.2)

Last edited:

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Highly doubt Reina would remain our number 1 if Donna leaves. Unless they truly believe in Plizzari or some shit

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The summer focus should be all about continuing to strengthen the midfield and wingers.

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
When you are 36 it's tough to comeback from any injury and there are more chances to get one. Not a safe choice for a number 1 when you don't have a really good number 2 able to step up and replace him.

I would agree if we were about to sign Arjen Robben and make him our starter but Gk injuries are quite uncommon even at that age.

Anyway in case i guess they would work also on a good substitute.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
Reina makes sense

he’s free and we broke

but we’re gonna cash in on Donna

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Believe me I would love to reach the coppa italia final too but I worry that we would cause an unnecessary injury to our starters and in the end it would end up costing up hard (like Thiago's injury against Roma ruled him out against Barcelona back in 2012).

dude, it's just one game :fp:. win it and we are in the final.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Reaching UCL >>>>>>>>>>> Coppa trophy.... but two games left in the competition so why not give it a go

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
GK is a dumb place to blow a significant amount of money unless you have that luxury. Plus Reina would bring veteran leadership and a winning mentality even if it's for a year or two (whether that's to replace Donnarumma or as a n.2)

Reina is really not good enough to be donnas replacement (yes he is better than him with the ball on his feet, but that is it). I have watched a lot of napoli matches especially last season and he has been one of their main weaknesses. I would say the worst among their starters.
I agree it would be dumb to use alot of money in the gk position when other areas need strengthening first, but you cant go from a top gk to an average one. Now if we were talking about Perin i would understand, but not reina. Would be great to have him as our second gk though.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
I've watched Calabria's goal multiple time this morning and still get amazed by it every single time.

Definitely my favourite goal of the season yet.

Such an effective built up and unselfish decision made by Kalinic to give the ball back to Calabria, whose strike-in to the box without hesitance and ended it with a beautiful chip.

It's a beautiful goal for 2 many reasons...

1) The build up to it.

2) The Dink finsh

3) Shutting up all the faggazzis that had been hating on him.

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
It's not only about avoiding fatigue and injuries to starters, but also giving a chance to other players to see if we can count on them for more important matches.

If we are going to fight for EL and 4th spot we will have to rotate some players.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Reina is really not good enough to be donnas replacement (yes he is better than him with the ball on his feet, but that is it). I have watched a lot of napoli matches especially last season and he has been one of their main weaknesses. I would say the worst among their starters.
I agree it would be dumb to use alot of money in the gk position when other areas need strengthening first, but you cant go from a top gk to an average one. Now if we were talking about Perin i would understand, but not reina. Would be great to have him as our second gk though.

Perin would be a solid young choice and probably wouldn't cost a ton coming from Genoa. But let's see what happens with Donnarumma first.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What do you think about Abate? Will he stay with us?

He may just ride out his contract and be a fringe player if he chooses to stay or he goes to a midtable Serie A club he wants to play. But he will never play again with Conti and Calabria at RB.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
l o m b a r d y
b o y s

berlusconi-salvini-spaziomilan.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule