Ronaldo Thread

Ronnieboy will

• Total voters

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
This is now the official Ronaldo thread.
--BMWTaylor

200702.JPG

Ronaldo , prior 2 his injury , was a unique striker.
But now he aint the same.
As much as I adore him I am really doubtful that he will shine in serieA.
But know this , Ronaldo during the wc was the best scorer while he was limping + breacking the record by scoring 8 goals then during wc 2006 he was Brazil’s best striker.
So , he can still proove us wrong + b a good surprise.

Last edited by a moderator:

GAMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan Players
If they can get him for free, like they want, then I don't really care what happens when he comes. But I doubt Real will let him go for free.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Channel4 said:
Milan have confirmed that they are ready to sign Ronaldo – but only if Real Madrid release him on a free transfer.

Reports in Italy over the last few days have suggested that the move could happen and the Rossoneri have now agreed personal terms with the striker.

But the Italian giants have underlined that they are not prepared to pay a fee for the former Inter hero.

“The Ronaldo hypothesis exists, now we are waiting to see what Real Madrid have to say,” said Vice-President Adriano Galliani on Wednesday.

“We are aiming to sign him on a permanent basis, offering him a year and half contract worth less than what I read in the newspapers today.

“The offer involves taking the player on a free transfer,” added the former Lega Calcio chief.

However, such a proposal has not been welcomed by Real who may indeed want to get rid of the player, but still want some sort of cash deal for him.

“We are not ready to allow Ronaldo to leave for nothing,” Real President Ramon Calderon is quoted as saying.

The player’s agent Fabiano Farah has met both parties and he is convinced that the ball is now in the clubs’ court.

“The situation is also clear for Ernesto Bronzetti, who is Milan’s intermediary with Real in the matter,” explained Farah.

“I don’t know if the deal can be finalised before the end of the week though, as the club’s still need to find an agreement.”
I think they will accept.

Penny2

Primavera
Reaction score
I really don't want Ronaldo at Milan, I think he has completely wasted his career and there is a unpleasant story that he had an argument with Guti last season and kicked him so hard that Guti couldn't play. Might be just a story, I don't know. I haven't seen Ronaldo do anything for years that would justify Milan pushing aside Gilardino, Inzaghi or Oliviera in the rush to get that self indulgent gentleman on the pitch.

Rahja

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Crespo, Pirlo, Nesta, Shevchenko
For christ sake don't judge him on the past. If he comes to Milan it's a totally new start. Don't judge him now, judge him later. Give the lad a chance!

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We used to have a nice + active Ronaldo thread at one time, before some overzealous mod... etc

Ronaldo. I can't believe this shit. I can't believe, after all of Galliani's wordy declarations about Milan's new (+ welcome !!!) philosophy of scouting + developping young talent Arsenal-style, that we're back @ picking up garbage from around Europe. Why him + not Cassano ??????????????????? Why this fatass who's more interested in banging his latest squeeze, who happens to be his dentist (LOL), than in shaping up ?

FUCK
THIS
SHIT :mad:

thismisery

soul of the world
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Giggs, C. Ronaldo, Vidic
looked for a ronaldo thread...

Allegedly he gets 4million pounds, and 8 million pounds because of picture rights or something like that...

re_milan

Numero 3, Per sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Oddo, Pirlo, Shweinsteiger, Totti, Quagliarella, Perrotta
fucking bullshit, i dont want him
hes crap, hasnt scored in how long?
im fed up of getting overpriced brazilians who think theyre god (with the exception of kaka)
he'll be another vieri
washed up + fat + ugly
what more can you want? :head:

Vernetti

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Michael Laudrup, Sheva, Ronaldinho, Grønkjær, Vicente, Robben
If the staff manage to get him into good physical shape I think he´ll be great to have. You often hear Real players (Cassano was the last one) saying that he´s got something very speciel in him at training, so I think there´s still a lot of potential.

cosmin

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Bucharest, Romania, Ghencea Stadium, Curva Nord
Passion for *9* said:
We used to have a nice + active Ronaldo thread at one time, before some overzealous mod... etc

Ronaldo. I can't believe this shit. I can't believe, after all of Galliani's wordy declarations about Milan's new (+ welcome !!!) philosophy of scouting + developping young talent Arsenal-style, that we're back @ picking up garbage from around Europe. Why him + not Cassano ??????????????????? Why this fatass who's more interested in banging his latest squeeze, who happens to be his dentist (LOL), than in shaping up ?

FUCK
THIS
SHIT :mad:

Are you kinding me? Ronaldo in a bad day is much better then Cassano will ever be. I say no Ronaldo and no Cassano at Milan.

Rahja said:
For christ sake don't judge him on the past. If he comes to Milan it's a totally new start. Don't judge him now, judge him later. Give the lad a chance!

We give Vieri a chance and saw what happend. No thanks.

chuel

RICONQUISTIAMOLA!
Reaction score
i'll take ronaldo over pippo any time! hes not the same ronaldo before, but i think he still can do something for us. his caracter is better then cassano. during the WC2006 he still have something in him. plus he have an eu passport rite?

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká - Rogerio Ceni - Mineiro - Ronaldo - Pirlo - Lugano - Cicinho
I think Ronaldo in the Milan scheme would be very better than in Real Madrid... because in Real, the CF remains lonely in the area... and he is not like that, he is a movement CF in good days... and dont have good hability with the head

playing with a good foward, he would improve more

BUT, i think that ancelotti should warn him that he must be with the ideal weight in his presentation... only this way milan could think in enjoy the best from him!

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Like I said in other posts , they are doing this to please Kaka .. we all know that they are best friends.. + if he is free .. I wont mind having him.. but does all this means that they gived up on Oliveira already? 17m ?

Gilardino - Ronaldo .. can work perfect as long Ronaldo is fit..

So , what number we will give to him ?

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
cosmin said:
Are you kinding me? Ronaldo in a bad day is much better then Cassano will ever be. I say no Ronaldo and no Cassano at Milan. .
No, I'm not kidding you. Cassano is a much more creative player than Ronaldo, he's way younger, got a sweet sense of humor + wants to play while Fatass wants to party. Ronaldo is OVER + I expect him to fail like Rivaldo did.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Easy on Ronaldo.
Last time he scored , mmmmmmmmmmmmm , 3 goals in WC 2006 with an outform Brazil when Toni - Gila didnt score as many even with Italy playing twice the game Brazil played + winning the hole shit. :mad:
Ronaldo socre more everytime ppl say he is finished.
Am not saying that I want him but I ask 4 respect 4 him & he is 30 while Viery was ............ 33 ?
But hey , @ least I already have him in my fav players. :D

Red&Black--Lion

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kirsten kreuk & Angelina Jolie,
I would like to see Ronaldo(when he's in form of course) play againt Inter in the next derby, I'm sure that he will score:D :blackeye: :blackeye:

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
If its true I really hope Milan lab can work on him.
I really don’t want him 2 end his career with shame.
I hope he will b motivated 2 perform.

chuel

RICONQUISTIAMOLA!
Reaction score
Wild said:
If its true I really hope Milan lab can work on him.
I really don’t want him 2 end his career with shame.
I hope he will b motivated 2 perform.

yeah agreed! his past record is just to wonderful to end his career with no respect.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Calderon just declared that they wont let him to go for free , so the negotiations will continue in the next days...

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
IF we get Ronaldo, I'll be happy. But I'd welcome whomever we sign. On the World Cup topic, I believe he was only there to set the record. His teammates gave him all the opportunities and rarely focused on the "team".

As for all those "He's a fat slob" remarks. You and I both know that once he signs his name for us, he'll be "Our fat slob" :D

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Gattuso, Nesta, Buffon, Maldini, Gilardino, Inzaghi, Tevez, Totti, Zambrotta, Kaka,
ronaldo has worked hard on reducing his waistline,.. and i have read that he's back to his 2002 WC weight

so therefore ronaldo is definitely welcome,.. not many players in the world could actually replace shevchenko,.. he's someone who might actually just can :beer:

Milan4Life

Primavera
Reaction score
i think ronaldo will be a good addition to the milan squad. no one is scoring now so why not bring him in. if hes going to be free then why not. i think ronaldo is better than cassano anyway, and has proved himself more than cassano has. ronaldo has scored 42 goals in the past in the serie a so hes got that going for him and the fact that he has played an italian style football. hes also more mature than cassano as a striker. cassano on the other hand has 45 goals in 8 season in serie a, so ronaldo def has him there, and i think right now milan need an experienced striker. ronaldo brought up a good point during the world cup, when hes scoring goals hes awesome and when hes not hes fat. so i say we give him a chance, you can be fat and put it in the back of the net welcome to the san siro.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Gattuso, Nesta, Buffon, Maldini, Gilardino, Inzaghi, Tevez, Totti, Zambrotta, Kaka,
tell me,.. are we going to be giving up on alexandre pato if ronaldo arrives?

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
Besi said:
0JC0OZLG--180x240.jpg

Its done deal. :tongue:

WTF is that......thats some stupid photoshopped pic.

On another note,
MUch as i think it would be a backward step to sign ronaldo, he is 30 - thats not young, but not over the hill. Crespo was 30 when he came, and had he stayed could have given us 2-3 years of good service.
Hopefully Capello has fixed his weight problem, and we can reap the benefits of it. He will be motivaatedd to perform.
As i said before, hes not my first choice, but if weve decided to go for him, a striker combination of oli,gila,pippo and ronaldo isnt THAT disastrous. I'm not going to say forza ronaldo, cos he cant help it....but FORZA MILAN LAB.
They need to do something special to him - if he gets is mind into it, he has about 2 good seasons left in him. We could use that.

Milan4Life

Primavera
Reaction score
also every year ronaldo has joined a team, his first season he has never scored less than 23 goals which is a good sign. and in the 05/06 season he scored 14 goals in 23 appearnaces for real madrid which is outstanding. then he fell out of favour to v. nistelrooy/ rual/ robinho. many strikers would also fall out of favour with people like that on their team, so just because he hasnt done anything this season doesnt say much.

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
these are tough times bein' a Milan fan... havin' to endure crap strikers like Gilardino & Inzaghi... and now a possibility of Ronaldo...

oh well... since i was able to survive the divin' & offsides collectin' habits of Inzaghi as well as Gilardino's usual magical performance of total disappearance... i think i can deal with the WC record holder of goals...

Rahja

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Crespo, Pirlo, Nesta, Shevchenko
cosmin said:
We give Vieri a chance and saw what happend. No thanks.

Vieri is not Ronaldo. Don't judge Ronaldo on someone else's performances :conf: :conf:

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká - Rogerio Ceni - Mineiro - Ronaldo - Pirlo - Lugano - Cicinho
Hey, tell me what cassano did better than ronaldo in madrid man... ronaldo is much better... and is best striker

if we talk about years old... think about pippo... ronaldo in good weight is better thank him and younger...

and! we just have ONE sub for gila n oliveira, one more is always better!

Milan4Life

Primavera
Reaction score
i agree with bandiera, ronaldo will be a good signing for milan. he will score goals and he is def better than pippo. oliviera is going through a hard time so a good replacement will be ronaldo. gila should be able to get back on form but the way he plays with pippo just clashes so maybe ronaldo will open something up there. ronaldo is def a better pick than cassano