Mateo Musacchio Thread

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
He is such a poor defender for this level.. just what was he doing during Cagliari's counter that led up to the goal? Atrocious.

Ye

We should only get Necro approved defenders guys. How about this guy? He reckons he is a genuine WC defender

auqtsVR.gif

HlGM6ZG.gif

GmfVhoZ.gif

kKH54ZX.gif

IMtvMeu.gif

J2wQnNU.gif

DgPDbKR.gif

97FSe8H.gif

GBkdC5s.gif

QzwE61c.gif

Z2Hio5F.gif

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Ye

We should only get Necro approved defenders guys. How about this guy? He reckons he is a genuine WC defender

auqtsVR.gif

HlGM6ZG.gif

GmfVhoZ.gif

kKH54ZX.gif

IMtvMeu.gif

J2wQnNU.gif

DgPDbKR.gif

97FSe8H.gif

GBkdC5s.gif

QzwE61c.gif

Z2Hio5F.gif

9/10

Pretty sure he cucked up in the first derby when he left icarsi free in the box

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
hope Mateo is OK

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Speaking to Sky Sport Italia, Gattuso said: "Musacchio's injury was a collision, but knowing his temperament, he'll do everything he can to recover and play this weekend."
fighter

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I was so worried the worst happened when I saw how he fell and kessie's reaction, hopefully he'll make a full recovery.

Noyon9s

Super Pippo <3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, Pirlo, Super Pippo
Out for 2 months from a ligament injury :(

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
Serious liability in defense. Gets bullied physically regularly, rarely wins aerial duels, gets shredded when you run at him and does not have great positioning. His only use is to build play from the back. We need Zapata or Caldara to return so he becomes our 4th choice CB.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Just not good enough.
He's trying to be proactive, perhaps to compensate for his physical shortcomings, but it backfires too many times, making him look too impulsive and naive instead.

Zapata should be ahead of him.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva

ForzaACM

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka Zidane R9 Robben Nesta Henry Suarez Messi Maldini Rivaldo Iniesta Dinho Sheva Pippo
Zapata > Gomez > Musa

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Such a low key player. Probably our most underrated player, no one talks about him. Not WC lever but still very good. I like him

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Such a low key player. Probably our most underrated player, no one talks about him. Not WC lever but still very good. I like him

He just quietly goes about helping Romagnoli and Donnarumma keep clean sheet after clean sheet.

Good starter, REALLY GOOD 3rd CB.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
He just quietly goes about helping Romagnoli and Donnarumma keep clean sheet after clean sheet.

Good starter, REALLY GOOD 3rd CB.

Most underappreciated Milan player in a while. Certainly a great fit with Alessio.

It's not like I want Musacchio to be mediocre because I fear Caldara will be kept out of the team, like some people appear to. Competition is healthy and something to strive for.

PS: For all his instagram posturing he's certainly a tough and hard working soldier.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Most underappreciated Milan player in a while. Certainly a great fit with Alessio.

It's not like I want Musacchio to be mediocre because I fear Caldara will be kept out of the team, like some people appear to. Competition is healthy and something to strive for.

PS: For all his instagram posturing he's certainly a tough and hard working soldier.

He and his wife are beautiful. People got used to ugly Milan under final-form Galliani and don't know what to do when they see pictures of people that look the way our players did at the club's peak.

If Caldara replaces him in the starting XI, then we have one hell of a player on our hands. Musacchio has been nothing but professional since arriving, and I think he has been a great example and very good player as you said.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players

irkuysm

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
the best guy to partner with Romagnoli currently.

I'm very happy we have many good options available in our defense now compare to 2-3 years ago.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Really happy for him. He never complained or anything, just stayed in shape and he’s been part of one of our better runs in years. He will be a great 3rd CB and should have plenty of playing time even if Caldara takes over next season.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
It's a shame he didn't get that goal to his name yesterday.

He moved that ball in with sheer will and strength.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Great string of performances lately.

He's been pretty solid and consistent since he's here, but our fans really don't appreciate him...they'd rather drool over the Skriniars of other teams.

I'm glad we have held on to him. Going into CL, I don't think there is a 2nd or 3rd CB... more like Romagnoli 1st, Zapata 4th and Matteo with Caldara rotating (if Caldara finds his form). We'll have plenty of games for them all.

I'd try a 3 at the back more often.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
props to him today, great defending energy and the goal of course. feel he goes too much under the radar here