Lionel Messi Thread

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
Kinda old and probably been posted be4 but what the heck:

lolol i imagine if the world had real life dwarfs living in it and they got drunk after a hard days work this is how cute they would look like <3:proud:

The best part is when the camera is top down on him in the beginning and he wobbles around all drunk while everyone looks twice as big as him and he reaches 4 the guy standing on top of the van waving the flag.........he genuinely looks like a 3 year old kid trying to reach the ice cream cone held by his mom there:proud:

lol wat a post! :D

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
something is wrong with having a finished player as your #10

Nah. He earned #10, he keeps it till he's gone. It's different with having a declining player who was world class but maybe not anymore... and say having a never was wear it

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Nah. He earned #10, he keeps it till he's gone. It's different with having a declining player who was world class but maybe not anymore... and say having a never was wear it

doesnt matter, doesnt change the fact that we have a finished #10

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
doesnt matter, doesnt change the fact that we have a finished #10

w/e. He's a world champion

seedorf_cup.jpg

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
actually, once ur a champion You're always a champion. Can't take the titles away ;)

I honestly dont see your point, you're justifying seedorf being a finished player by him being a champion.

so basicly players you hate like puyol and others like xavi,iniesta are the gods of football for life?

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
I honestly dont see your point, you're justifying seedorf being a finished player by him being a champion.

so basicly players you hate like puyol and others like xavi,iniesta are the gods of football for life?

I'm saying he's a proven player who has the respect to wear #10 regardless of form

it'd be a different story if abate, antonini or iunno players who havent necessarily won anything wore the #10 (granted they aren't AMs... but if they were)

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm saying he's a proven player who has the respect to wear #10 regardless of form

it'd be a different story if abate, antonini or iunno players who havent necessarily won anything wore the #10 (granted they aren't AMs... but if they were)

its fair he got number 10 back then when he was still good, now he should go wear number 76 or some shit.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
dunno what u 2 guys r debating

but

surely

if any player has the prestige/reputation/achievements to wear "#10" and all the hoopla that surrounds the "#10"....its clarence clyde. disagree and ur racist. :)

Quatre Barres

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
still scoring for fun.

more importantly, he's running the show week in-week out now.

far and away the world's best player.

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
still scoring for fun.

more importantly, he's running the show week in-week out now.

far and away the world's best player.

Real+Madrid+v+Penarol+Santiago+Bernabeu+Trophy+ISZn_UV_d1vl.jpg

Yes he is.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Pirlo's left toe > both of them combined.

Quatre Barres

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
LOL!

you read all sorts on the internet :D

at least the second post was a pisstake.

EDIT: Messi has scored 100 goals in 117 games under Guardiola now. Amazing record!

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
LOL!

you read all sorts on the internet :D

at least the second post was a pisstake.

EDIT: Messi has scored 100 goals in 117 games under Guardiola now. Amazing record!

And Ronaldo has 46 goals in 51 matches for RM as well as 76 goals in 99 previous matches for Man Utd.

Let's not act like it's so cut and dry who is better.

Quatre Barres

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
It is though. Messi is easily the better player.

And that Messi stat was just in passing, not in comparison to any other player. Calm down, Sally.

Think it's 102 in 119 now, not sure.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
It is though. Messi is easily the better player.

And that Messi stat was just in passing, not in comparison to any other player. Calm down, Sally.

Think it's 102 in 119 now, not sure.

No he is not. He might be better, I'm not sure, but to say it's OBVIOUS is just a joke. They are pretty heads and shoulders above everyone else, but between the duo I'm not sure...

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
When Messi gets old, if he will be a grandfather (questionable given his little you-know-what status), he will tell his illegitimate grandchildren of the day when he witnessed true greatness ...

No, it wasn't a UCL final, neither was it an el classi-whatever. It was the day when he played a mere friendly for the corrupt Bartha against Milan and Inzaghi scored a wonder goal he couldn't have imagined, with all his skill, be possible.

Wet Ones

Campione d’Italia
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Whoever helps make Milan untouchable
When Messi gets old, if he will be a grandfather (questionable given his little you-know-what status), he will tell his illegitimate grandchildren of the day when he witnessed true greatness ...

I think you've got Messi confused with someone else Mad. He never got to play alongside R9 aka Ronaldo aka Phenomenon aka Greatest Player in the History of the Game aka FatRon aka Pirlo Lover :-)D)