Gli Azzurri - La Nazionale, Italy National Football Team

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.
If Croatia missed 5 clear chances, we missed 20.

Should have been a comfortable win really.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
One of the problems when people rate El Sha is that they expect him to perform like a striker, when he's supposed to be a winger, and he is, and the amount of defensive work he puts in is amazing.

Darmian was initially a little shaky, but wow, I think he's done a great job. He's much stronger now, and MDS played really well too.

El Sha deserved his goal, but also, he was being unselfish, and the fact that he was constantly getting double and triple teamed (freeing up space for others, which unfortunately wasn't taken advantage of) shows how much of a threat he is when teams play Italy and Milan.

Astori had a horror show, truly.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
Without all those injuries, Italia would have easily won, lucky Croatia :o

4games left, 3 home games for Italia, only 1 home game for Croatia

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli

Yeah, for Croatia maybe. :lol:

Can't believe how they're not scoring goals when they're dominating, it's really annoying. Dominated against Italy at a full San Siro and against Italy at an empty Stadion Poljud... But I agree, should have been a comfortable win for Croatia.

Anyways, top of the group with 2 draws that should be wins. Not bad.

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.
Don't the top 2 teams auto qualify for the next Euros anyway? I don't really mind about finishing second.

Yeah, for Croatia maybe. :lol:

Can't believe how they're not scoring goals when they're dominating, it's really annoying. Dominated against Italy at a full San Siro and against Italy at an empty Stadion Poljud... But I agree, should have been a comfortable win for Croatia.

Anyways, top of the group with 2 draws that should be wins. Not bad.
You can't be serious.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Without all those injuries, Italia would have easily won, lucky Croatia :o

4games left, 3 home games for Italia, only 1 home game for Croatia

Injuries? :lol:

I wonder by how much Croatia would have won if the stadium was full.

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Croatia fanboys. Jesus christ, how deluded do you need to be?

ELMAGO99

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibra, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Nesta, Cannavaro, Maldini, Tevez

SES Scored a goal (taken away)
He also had a sitter from 6 yards
Pirlo had a solid chance.
I want to say there was 1 more.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If Italy grabs that first goal, this game is very different, especially after a missed PK, would've really pinned Croatia back.

Dario, Croatia's RB is someone who I always liked. I turned off the game with a few minutes left to go, and I saw he got a red card (dunno what happened) but I always liked him. I wish he left Ukraine, really good RB and I think he did a great job on El Sha, even though El Sha showed lots of smart choices.

Italy's midfield looked as poor as ours, to be honest. Yeah, Pirlo was making passes to ease off the pressure, but it was really Candreva and El Sha's running that took the most pressure off, but, boy, Italy is hurting for midfielders, especially without Verratti.

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SES Scored a goal (taken away)
He also had a sitter from 6 yards
Pirlo had a solid chance.
I want to say there was 1 more.
Parolo.

Also a free header from SES.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Italy fanboys, I'm yet to see a smart one. No, I'm serious right now. Biggest fucktards in the world, hands down. This wasn't only aimed at you, FNF, but your fanboyism is what makes all italy fan boys just dumb...

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Italy fanboys, I'm yet to see a smart one. No, I'm serious right now. Biggest fucktards in the world, hands down. This wasn't only aimed at you, FNF, but your fanboyism is what makes all italy fan boys just dumb...

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
He's shit. His smell was hidden behind a great squad in a shit league. When he played with the big boys he was exposed for the mediocre coach he is.
And his fetish for 352.. Eew

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Exactly, never go full fucktard.

---------

Anyways, I really wonder how it feels to be the inferior team to a country of only 4 million inhabitants while your country has about 60 million. :lol:

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Do you actually believe anything you're saying?

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If Italy grabs that first goal, this game is very different, especially after a missed PK, would've really pinned Croatia back.

Dario, Croatia's RB is someone who I always liked. I turned off the game with a few minutes left to go, and I saw he got a red card (dunno what happened) but I always liked him. I wish he left Ukraine, really good RB and I think he did a great job on El Sha, even though El Sha showed lots of smart choices.

Italy's midfield looked as poor as ours, to be honest. Yeah, Pirlo was making passes to ease off the pressure, but it was really Candreva and El Sha's running that took the most pressure off, but, boy, Italy is hurting for midfielders, especially without Verratti.

Italy needs a good anchor/regista. They have a bunch of good side midfielders though.

---------

Anyways, I really wonder how it feels to be the inferior team to a country of only 4 million inhabitants while your country has about 60 million. :lol:

Bro don't do this. Just enjoy the beautiful game.

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Are you really that dumb to believe Italy are a better team than Croatia, are you really?

That was exactly what I was doing when I wrote that.

:fp::lol: We were easily the best team and if you can't see that, you're literally the most idiotic poster here.

ELMAGO99

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibra, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Nesta, Cannavaro, Maldini, Tevez

---------

4 *

Is all I have to say.

What team do you support :lol:

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud

By this Logic China, India & the US should be the best

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck it, I'm just going to leave the poor kid alone.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
:fp::lol: We were easily the best team and if you can't see that, you're literally the most idiotic poster here.

I literally remember you thinking Italy was better than Croatia during the game at San Siro while they were nowhere close. :lol:

And now Croatia were better again and you dont want to admit it. :lol:
Deluded, biased and fucktarded. Fucking hate people like that.

Don't even know why I'm arguing with you, you think Poli is a good midfielder ffs. :lol:
Most fucktarded opinions I've ever seen from a human being, hands down. Congratulations. :star:

I will leave you alone now so you can keep on pretending Italy is a better team than Croatia and that they were the better team tonight. :lol:

By this Logic China, India & the US should be the best

Yeah... Shame fooball aint part of their culture then.

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
If you say so. So adorable.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Two petulant teenage bitches going at each other. So cute... :D

Schedule