Week 12: AC Milan 0-0 Atalanta - 07/11/2015 - 20:45 CET

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
BULLSHIT

De Sciglio did worse and he's been garbage every match he's played this season
Calabria wasn't great but he hasn't played in weeks and inconsistent playtime always fucks up young players

Calabria needs to start from now on
He was doing so goddamn well before when Miha suddenly decided to drop him for Abate/DeS for no fucking reason at all

Did you forget that Laxalt owned him when we played against Genoa? Laxalt, a younger version of Poli witht less technique but better motor.

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Noce or Dj need to play instead of Poli.
Or even try Abate ... Some kind of experiments need to be done to find a working mid that for sure doesnt include Poli.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It was a fairly even 433 v 433, so each CF had two men on them, which explains why they were both very quiet. The onus was on the fullbacks to push forward and threaten but both were afraid of leaving their wingers free. DeS and Calabria mistakes allowed a few balls to breach and that caused some problems, but effectively, the teams cancelled each other out. This changed when we went 442 and their midfielders got space, but before that we were hoping for Niang/Cerci to jump their man which didn't happen.

Fairly one dimensional game plan, which was Inzaghi all over again. We need another option which is why 442 is so important (but no Adriano/Bacca). Allows us to challenge the middle as well as the wings.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I would have preferred if Bonaventura got suspended for Juve and not this one.

After the Lazio game I knew it's an error to underrate Atalanta (I wrote it in this thread), but nevertheless I was convinced that even without Berto and Bona our squad should be good enough to beat an Atalanta who came from some bad results. It's very disappointing to see how thin our squad actually is in terms of quality.

Anyway the Juve of these days is definitely not the Juve who destroyed Serie A the last three years. I expect the Juve match to be a close call and I'm more than glad having Bona and hopefully Berto back in the squad for this one.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Miha tried 3 perfectly good system in this game, you can see that the game plan implemented every time was smart he just lacks the players to do it whenever Jack & Berto are injured.

Except for goalie wonder boy everybody was from average to very fucking bad in terms of rating.

What i don't want to see in the next game is clear for me is the three stooges: DS, Poli, Cerci.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Also, 433 is excellent when counter attacking. Besides that, it's not effective if your full backs don't attack.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Noce or Dj need to play instead of Poli.
Or even try Abate ... Some kind of experiments need to be done to find a working mid that for sure doesnt include Poli.

The problem is that Noce, De Jong and Poli are all awful (de Jong especially as mezz'ala). In the last few game, when Poli came in for the last 20 minutes his running like a headless chicken while opponents were already tired was at least kind of usefull (or not harming us).

But when you have to decide if you want to start Poli, Noce or De Jong as mezz'ala you know you are truly fucked and there isn't really the "right" choice...

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Miha tried 3 perfectly good system in this game, you can see that the game plan implemented every time was smart he just lacks the players to do it whenever Jack & Berto are injured.

Except for goalie wonder boy everybody was from average to very fucking bad in terms of rating.

What i don't want to see in the next game is clear for me is the three stooges: DS, Poli, Cerci.

Yeah but who's the alternative, Honda? Honda is obviously playing against the coach in order to leave in jan, while Cerci is "only" inconsistent as hell. Maybe we should start Niang there although he himself explained he's not a winger, but when played in the wings he prefers the left side.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
Yeah but who's the alternative, Honda? Honda is obviously playing against the coach in order to leave in jan, while Cerci is "only" inconsistent as hell. Maybe we should start Niang there although he himself explained he's not a winger, but when played in the wings he prefers the left side.

Mb give Suso some chances? hes a left-foot player :thumbsup:

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Week 12: AC Milan - Atalanta - 07/11/2015 - 20:45 CET

I prefer Niang over Suso honestly, I'm not so convinced by this kid :/

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
I prefer Niang over Suso honestly, I'm not so convinced by this kid :/

Niang should stay in left side till Menez is back. We dont have many wingers so mb give Suso a chance if we still want to play 433. I don't have anymore patience for Cerci and Honda
Otherwise we can go back to 4132 with Bona Berto Kucka in front of Monty

Xelcuk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nocerino, Poli, Kucka, Antonelli, Ely, Bonaventura, Bertolacci
Our team is full of average players and fodders. But loser still wants to sign more fodders. We need at least one quality CB, at least one FB, 2 creative CM, one quality winger for top 3. Otherwise, top 3 will always be a dream for us.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
Our team is full of average players and fodders. But loser still wants to sign more fodders. We need at least one quality CB, at least one FB, 2 creative CM, one quality winger for top 3. Otherwise, top 3 will always be a dream for us.

We dont have enough money for all of this, so just buy 1 by 1, keep some fodders for rotation, w8 for our kids to grow up a bit. We have to wait atleast 1 more season. But the problem is we do not have room for another fodder, from this moment we must buy only quality player. But i dont think G can do it :fp:
Next marceto i require 1 good MC.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Niang should stay in left side till Menez is back. We dont have many wingers so mb give Suso a chance if we still want to play 433. I don't have anymore patience for Cerci and Honda

Otherwise we can go back to 4132 with Bona Berto Kucka in front of Monty

Yeah generally I'm on your side concerning Niang. Cerci on the other hand was getting better and better, now against Atalanta that was a step backwards - as it was for the whole team except Donnaruma - but still not our main problem lasr night. If we keep the 4-3-3 formation I would keep Cerci or give Niang a shot when Bona returns on the left side.

Except Suso would show amazing things in training to justify a starting spot (just like Donnaruma did to bench Diego or Monto to bench De Jong or Alex to bench Zapata. We definitely know Sinisa doesn't keep players on the bench despite they are in better form than others).

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Our transfer policy / squad selection is hilarious. SES is better than Cerci, Honda, Suso, etc. But we sell him instead of fodder and play a formation which puts our midfield to shame. roud:

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Just play noce next match rather than poli
At least noce still has a bit of technique on the ball
Once again FUCK YOU POLI

I know we didnt deserve even 1 point
But had we scored that last chance then it showed that we have some luck too

Don't lie

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
Don't lie

Thats against cigarini alejandro gomez maxi moralez pinilla

Next week he will play with the big boys pogba cuadrado hernanes morata dybaladybala
Im not saying hes just got lucky last night but the real test is next week

I hope donnarumma can escape without any scar mentally especially with those mid (poli kucka) and still without alex

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Nah clearly not Honda, the guy is a huge disappointment. I want to try Niang in his spot, and maybe in the last 10-15 minutes give Suso a chance.

While Cerci did show some signs that he can still take players on, his end product shows no signs of improvements. His crosses are all over the place & i'm not even gonna go into his shooting.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Thats against cigarini alejandro gomez maxi moralez pinilla

Next week he will play with the big boys pogba cuadrado hernanes morata dybaladybala

Im not saying hes just got lucky last night but the real test is next week

I hope donnarumma can escape without any scar mentally especially with those mid (poli kucka) and still without alex

Nevertheless those was wc saves.
We going to shut juves offense down just like we did against lazio. Cause hopefully alex, bona and bertolacci will all be fit to play.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
I wouldn't want to see how much worse this team could play without Bonaventura & Montolivo.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
so lets say when a striker gets 10 good shots on target, we deserve 3 points but when a keeper makes 10 good saves we don't deserve 1 point? :fp:

Isn't it right?
When our strikers get 10 shots that's mean we play really good and create more than 10 chances.
When our keeper have to work hard all game like this that's mean we suck and got owned this game. Especially when we played against Atalanta, they are good but the way we played this game made me feel they are at Real Madrid level or sth like that. It's totally disaster.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Isn't it right?
When our strikers get 10 shots that's mean we play really good and create more than 10 chances.
When our keeper have to work hard all game like this that's mean we suck and got owned this game. Especially when we played against Atalanta, they are good but the way we played this game made me feel they are at Real Madrid level or sth like that. It's totally disaster.

i'm not saying we played great or anything. just saying we totally deserved that point and donnarumma more than earned it for us. saying we should have lost would be total disregard of all the effort he put in and is just a slap in his face. undeserved would be when they would hit the bars, or missed open goals.

Schedule