Week 19: AS Roma 1-1 AC Milan 09/01/2016 20.45 CET

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kucka is a must simply because we dont have much choices in our midfield.
Him next to Monto & Berto is more balanced than when he isnt around.

About Adri , I really think this guy is a victim since he deserve much more playing time than say Niang or Cerci.

Prince as expected was decent.
If he manage to get fit & play it simple then I would for sure start him over Niang.
Play it simple is the key here since his biggest problem was that he once thought he is awesome when he isnt.

Abate was always average but honestly Des irritate me.
I dont know what is it but I think that he is so fucking cold its like he isnt giving his best & when you are like that & play like shit its so fucking annoying.
He remind me of Pirlo personality.
I didnt mind Gatu playing bad because I know he is giving his best but Pirlo used to irritate me because it always looked like he could do more.

Yep Kucka is definitely important to our defense in midfield. Without him Montolivo has to work beyond his limits and we're an open door in midfield.

Adriano did great yesterday and he did exactly what I expected him to do, which allowed us to exploit the Roma defense.

Prince did good but I hope he can keep it up. One of his biggest issues was consistency when he was here.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kucka is a must simply because we dont have much choices in our midfield.
Him next to Monto & Berto is more balanced than when he isnt around.

About Adri , I really think this guy is a victim since he deserve much more playing time than say Niang or Cerci.

Prince as expected was decent.
If he manage to get fit & play it simple then I would for sure start him over Niang.
Play it simple is the key here since his biggest problem was that he once thought he is awesome when he isnt.

Abate was always average but honestly Des irritate me.
I dont know what is it but I think that he is so fucking cold its like he isnt giving his best & when you are like that & play like shit its so fucking annoying.
He remind me of Pirlo personality.
I didnt mind Gatu playing bad because I know he is giving his best but Pirlo used to irritate me because it always looked like he could do more.

I agree with you and also disagree with you.
Abate maybe average but he irritates more than DeSciglio because he is alwyas a liability defensively plus if we take into consideration his salary it just does not make sense neither his performances or DeSciglio being hated more.

However, I agree that DeSciglio is too cold. Mihajlovic needs to do a mindfuck job with Mattia army style.

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
at the end, I felt lucky that we tied

I don't know what is wrong with our players...how many times do they have to be told...be aggressive...go after the ball when it's in the other team's possession

but instead we sit back, we move back, we GIVE them space :fp:

roma pressured our players almost every time we had the ball...and we made mistakes. but yet, we don't do it to them?!

ugh, so frustrating

anyway, I was temporarily pleasantly surprised at boateng...he was aggressive and had something to prove, which is great!! if all our players were like that all the time (or heck, even just most of the time) this would be a whole different team

xerazon

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
the worst part is, that carpi and verona should have been won 100%, there are no excuses, we fucked up there big time. on the other hand bologna was an undserved loss, since i think we played really well - same goes with the roma draw. with a bit of luck in those later two games, and if we had played like that against carpi and verona we would be right there with napoli, juve and inter points wise...

Last edited:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Unfortunate indeed.

We could have and should have won these past 4 games.

Instead, we have 6 points from 12.

Schedule