Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
Montolivo 6.0

Not-impressed-reaction-gif.gif

romlakers

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Pathetic once again. Our rivals are now Empoli and Sasuolo, whom have a budget 6 or 7 time slower than us. Tells you a lot about the current state of this club. We are a fucking joke and hopeless as long as the two seniles are there. How the mighty has fallen...

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Outnumbered in midfield, really should have switched to a 3 mid at some point

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
Balotelli need to gtfo asap
He even worse than ricardo oliveira at this point

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
I think we have a winner...the most deluded fanboy of the year :thumbsup:

He is the most ******ed one here for sure along with a few mexes and benez fanboys.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Donnarumma: Didn't have his usual coolness in the first half. Was very shaky. Could've done better on the goals. 5.0

Abate: Poor passing, but an improvement defensively compared to lately. 5.5
Alex: Did his job. Not at fault for the goal. 6.0
Romagnoli: Our worst CB of the day. At fault for the first goal. Was kept very busy though. 5.0
Antonelli: Started out well, with an assist, but got worse and worse as game went on. At fault for both goals. 4.5

Bona: Scored. Saw a lot of the ball, as usual. Could've given Antonelli more support. 6.5
Montolivo: Had a very good first half, where his quick short forward passes were a lot better than usual, and he recovered a lot of balls(as usual). Was a training cone for the last 25 mins though. 6.0
Berto: Ran his ass off, sought the ball, but accomplished nothing. 5.0
Honda: Made the day a lot easier for our RB, as usual. Made nice runs, but also ruined a few attacking plays. 6.0

Bacca: Scored a nice goal, but was dreadful with the ball at his feet whenever there was a great opportunity to counter-attack. 6.5
Niang: Wasteful, selfish, clueless. Did nice to let the ball hit his face. Oh, and he doesn't kill off whatever chances his teammates have of playing football, unlike the guy who replaced him. 5.0

Balo: Same old Mario. Ball hog. Zero understanding with his teammates. Tries and fails with stupid tricks. Acts headlessly and gets carded. Misses sitter. rotten apple
Zapata: Came on and did well. Strong in 1vs1 situations. Not at fault for goal. Certainly better than Romagnoli for the day. 6.0

If you see the play Jack was the one that let Zielinski run free.

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If you see the play Jack was the one that let Zielinski run free.

true.. neither Jack nor Bertolacci provided the cover defensively in that attack. I blame Bertolacci more though... if you see that attack again and keep an eye on Berto's movements you'll be convinced too.

Romagnoli decided to leave his position and push up to intercept Saponara who was let go by Bertolacci... Alessio's decision was the right one but he did not get the ball allowing Saponara to dribble past him and pass the ball to their two players who double teamed Antonelli.

People blaming Antonelli for the goal are those who don't understand the language of football. He couldn't have done anything more in that situation. Even Donnarumma who got nutmegged I wouldn't blame him as much as Berto/Jack/Romagnoli for the goal, it was those guys who let their men free. All three of them.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Week 21: Empoli vs AC Milan 23/01/2016 20.45 CET

And yet people want to keep Mihajlovic over Conte.

Names please?

I see a lot if poster (myself included) saying sacking Miha now (even after yesterday) would be useless unless we don't get un upgrade like Conte.

horrible horrible performance...

balotelli was absolutely awful... he did not do one thing right. his attitude was shit. very disappointed.

bacca was even worse.. he had 94 minutes to do something but besides the goal every single touch was awful. he destroyed 2 of our counter attacks with his bad passes.

bonaventura was bad today as well.

bertolacci contender for flop of the match. monto made mistakes too.

this team cannot win away from home... we have psychological issues and the character isn't there.

Niang was our best player today and I don't know why he was subbed out instead of Bacca. He was the only one dribbling and looking to make something out of nothing, everybody else was terrible. Shockingly Zapata was the only other player who had a good game.

We are lucky to come out with a point. Very disappointed with this result. We had a terrible first half of the season and the only way we could make it up is by doing exceptionally well in the second half of the season and we drew versus Empoli.

UNACCEPTABLE performance. The result was bad but it would be a lot easier to swallow if we deserved to win but nothing was there.

Nothing more to add to that

Donnarumma: Didn't have his usual coolness in the first half. Was very shaky. Could've done better on the goals. 5.0

Niang: Wasteful, selfish, clueless. Did nice to let the ball hit his face. Oh, and he doesn't kill off whatever chances his teammates have of playing football, unlike the guy who replaced him. 5.0

Agree with you besides that I would take 1 grad away from every player (considered 6 = suffency). However I would give Donna a 6.0 because he can't be blamed for the second goal, he was on full stretch, it was impossible to do better. I blame the defenders for being asleep and let TWO players from Empoli run completely free to lurk for the rebound.

More than that, I'd give Niang a 5.5 because like Hitman I think Niang showed most initiative despite a poor endresult. Bacca booked the goal but from that on his performance was a straight 4.0 at max (Balo performance without the goal).

If Balo continues like that we can consider us lucky that there is no option/obligation to buy. Probably he was too motivated and tried to desperately to break the game.

I agree with all who say Sinisa should have subbed Kucka for Berto much much earlier and not Balo for Niang.

Last edited:

justhope

Milan Icon
Reaction score
should have won this game.

we re letting chances to catch up with 3 place slip through our fingers.

I thought we also had a penalty not given.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
I'm very disappointed.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
monto would be jelous... so you're right :cool:

Looks like a 6 was right. You owe Hitman an apology or a ball suck.. Or whatever you guys do...

justhope

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I dont know, I think this was morre due to game plan.
I think this particular game is on Mihajlovic more than anything.

They were pushing very high, even with their fullbacks, and we didnt manage to create one good counter thru jack or honda.
Every single ball that we had was sent over the top for bacca.

It gave us a goal, but it was just to little for the way the game was going.

I am cool about whatever tactic the coach chooses, be it sitting deep and defend.
But the least what I expect is to have a purpose in what you do and some productivity, whereas the over the top ball is just so primitive and is based more on weak opposition defense than actually having effect.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Berto, Balo, Niang, and Gigi the worse players.

I agree about Berto and Balo, i thought Niang was not good but not terrible and there wasn't much Gigi could have done on the goals.

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
they were back at it again...walking around the field, not being aggressive

ugh.

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
Looks like a 6 was right. You owe Hitman an apology or a ball suck.. Or whatever you guys do...
for me the 6 wasn't right because i would have given 6.5 or 7 :smileani:
excellent game, capitano

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
this will be the best speech for miha in locker room:

this is juve,

juve play with passion
juve now won 11 straight Serie A games
juve is smart

be like juve.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
this will be the best speech for miha in locker room:

this is juve,

juve play with passion
juve now won 11 straight Serie A games
juve is smart

be like juve.

:fp:
1382210_10153959918398291_1170615520429751113_n.jpg

"this is ----" meme went bad quicker than Crazy Frog.

ACMagnifico

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cafu Zambrotta Dida Nesta Pirlo Maldini Pato Robinho Menez Gattuso Ibra Balo Abate
saw the game...thought we were excellent..dominated for large parts away from home against the in form side in the league.

jack and bacca our star players, not for the first time

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Agree with you besides that I would take 1 grad away from every player (considered 6 = suffency). However I would give Donna a 6.0 because he can't be blamed for the second goal, he was on full stretch, it was impossible to do better. I blame the defenders for being asleep and let TWO players from Empoli run completely free to lurk for the rebound.

More than that, I'd give Niang a 5.5 because like Hitman I think Niang showed most initiative despite a poor endresult. Bacca booked the goal but from that on his performance was a straight 4.0 at max (Balo performance without the goal).

If Balo continues like that we can consider us lucky that there is no option/obligation to buy. Probably he was too motivated and tried to desperately to break the game.

I agree with all who say Sinisa should have subbed Kucka for Berto much much earlier and not Balo for Niang.

Donna wasn't a disaster, but for 6.0 he needs to have a good game, which he didn't.

Only ratings I'd change after rewatching a few sequences, are Bona's from 6.5 to 6.0 for his part in both goals that we conceded, and Antonelli from 4.5 to 5.5(he wasn't the main culprit for any of the goals, and he could've had two assists if Niang knew how to score outside Coppa Italia)

for me the 6 wasn't right because i would have given 6.5 or 7 :smileani:
excellent game, capitano

:lol:

Schedule