team, but I should be available from the game against Brescia, and I
hope I can play for one period at least.'

This is very good news I hope sheva to be able to play against inter
full time and hope he score his wonderful goals in inter net

Hassan

Winning II
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Storari, Abate, Thiago Silva, Flamini, Pato, Zarate, Messi, Kaka', and Ronaldo!
Dil dil said:
This is very good news I hope sheva to be able to play against inter full time and hope he score his wonderful goals in inter net

Greeeeeeeeet………… Sheve is coming back. Good news...Good news...Good news.

Forza Milan

Last edited:

GeronimoFinch

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Savicevic, van Basten, Rijkaard, Seedorf, Gattuso
Great news hearing that Shevchenko has recovered from a psychological viewpoint. I can only imagine the trauma involved in having to watch over the actual moment the injury happened - which he's had to do as part of his treatment.

But Milan have shown that they can cope without Sheva, remarkably winning every game they've played without him - Granted, there were quite a few last minute winners but it's comforting to know that they're not over-reliant on the Balon D'or winner, but ultimately Milan will always be a lot more dangerous with Shevchenko in the side and will create far more scoring opportunites.

Forza Sheva!!

Reaction score
I would sell him....he may never be the same and could cost us with the game on the line.....couldn't Ronaldinho take his place?

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Diavolo said:
I would sell him....he may never be the same and could cost us with the game on the line.....couldn't Ronaldinho take his place?
:eek:

And I thought I was the most radical here :D

Honestly, I'm a bit worried too. It's been his xth facial injury + in his recent interview he talked about how his perspective has changed + how he has realized that in life a lot of things are more important than football. He definitely hasn't recovered yet psychologically, it will take matches + situations to see if this has an effect on his play...

Ronaldinho ? I have this hunch that Galliani might feel like splurging if we win the CL :D ;)

savicevic10

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Savicevic, Boban, Maldini, Donadoni, Costacurta and Roberto Baggio
I just hope after last season, Shevchenko stays away from the defensive wall when the opposition has a free kick. Remember?

pnut408

Banana Slug
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso
Diavolo said:

WTF are you talking about?
Yeah sure, let's get rid of Europe's best striker and we'll put Ronaldinho on the next plane to Italy.

You're such an idiot. :head:

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
savicevic10 said:
I just hope after last season, Shevchenko stays away from the defensive wall when the opposition has a free kick. Remember?

oh yupe! We cant give away penaltys like that again esp at this stage of the season! But im sure he will be back at his best! forza sheva! :)

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
But Milan is our life, Kyara... ;)

No worries about Sheva not being the 'old one' anymore due to fearing for his health ?

GeronimoFinch

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
As you said, Passion, this has been his xth facial injury, but after his previous facial injuries he's managed to win the Balon D'or so I wouldn't be too unduly concerned.

Reaction score
pnut408 said:
WTF are you talking about?
Yeah sure, let's get rid of Europe's best striker and we'll put Ronaldinho on the next plane to Italy.

You're such an idiot. :head:

You are giving away your age with comments like that.....have you finished grade 11 yet? I know at your young age its hard to think outside the box....but try....you may find high school a little easier

takahan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Diavolo said:

Well selling sheva right now will surely affect the morale of the team,
I dont think is a good idea.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Diavolo .. I dont think it will ever happen. Sheva will be back vs Brescia and lets hope he will adapt quickly .. I think he will .. he did this many times and he will do it again.. FORZA SHEVAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
cagney said:
As you said, Passion, this has been his xth facial injury, but after his previous facial injuries he's managed to win the Balon D'or so I wouldn't be too unduly concerned.
This time is was not only a broken nose, this time he is older + has family, some here even claimed he could have been dead. I don't think you just shrug it off + move on.

pnut408

Banana Slug
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso
Diavolo said:
You are giving away your age with comments like that.....have you finished grade 11 yet? I know at your young age its hard to think outside the box....but try....you may find high school a little easier

My age has nothing to do with your stupidity.

GeronimoFinch

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
If I remember correctly he had a couple of teeth knocked out whilst playing for the Ukraine last season.

I have no worries whatsoever with regard Shevchenko making a full recovery. He possesses great mental strength and I'm sure once he gets some first team action under his belt he'll be back to his old self.

As for him being near death, I'm not so sure. I know the doctors said that if the injury was a couple of millimetres further up he could have been in severe trouble, but he's not the first footballer to suffer a fractured cheekbone and he won't be the last. These things tend to get exaggerated. If he had been so close to death, I wouldn't have expected the Milan medical staff to let him play again this season.

Forza Sheva!

Reaction score
pnut408 said:
My age has nothing to do with your stupidity.

Is pnut short for peanut brain.....have some california granola...Shevy is finished....trade him to Chelski so u can cheer for them

pnut408

Banana Slug
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso
Diavolo said:
Is pnut short for peanut brain.....have some california granola...Shevy is finished....trade him to Chelski so u can cheer for them

1) It's spelled Sheva or Shevchenko
2) I will always cheer for Milan, wherever Sheva plays
3) The Golden Ball winner is in no way finished
4) Why would a facial injury hinder his scoring ability?
5) Everyone has as opinion, and it's my opinion that you are a fucking moron and should go sodomize yourself with a retractable baton

You've been attacking my age, my location, and my username. Anything else, you prick?

Last edited:
Reaction score
ThankGodness

When sheva is not here,milan also win.So,if sheva return,milan will be
more stronger and can`t be beared down!!
Milan~~,my best love!!
米兰,我的最爱!
ミーラン、私の愛!

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
thank god for diavolo. finally someone with some sense..

yes, shevchenko is finished. its soo aparent, but i guess we're the only ones who see it. we need to sell him ASAP,,i mean, we have super-crespo now. who needs shevchenko? its not like he's our best player or anything...

golden ball?? pfft...the golden ball is for pussies.

xerooption

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Baggio, Inzaghi, Ronaldinho, Kaka, Sheva, Totti, Cassano, Messi, Buffon, Gattuso
Diavolo said:

dude, he has been in many more injuries previous to this one.
what r u talking about, selling him? dude, the one thing u need most is "faith".

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
us_bombs said:

yes, shevchenko is finished. its soo aparent, but i guess we're the only ones who see it. we need to sell him ASAP,,i mean, we have super-crespo now. who needs shevchenko? its not like he's our best player or anything...

mark you're words dude, ill hold it againt you at the end of the season! :) Super sheva will be back stronger and better then ever! It will take time, maybe a month or two but once he overcomes his fear!~he will be super awesome!

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
pnut408 said:
1) It's spelled Sheva or Shevchenko
2) I will always cheer for Milan, wherever Sheva plays
3) The Golden Ball winner is in no way finished
4) Why would a facial injury hinder his scoring ability?
5) Everyone has as opinion, and it's my opinion that you are a fucking moron and should go sodomize yourself with a retractable baton

You've been attacking my age, my location, and my username. Anything else, you prick?

lol good post :) !

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
us_bombs said:

What the f***?:eek: SENSE?!?!?!? You really must be bored guys.

Last edited:

Schedule