Fav. Players
*kaka* nesta* maldini* pirlo*
we are the second now... juve won 5-2. a very dissapointed result. :cry: :(

17-und-4

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva - Gila - Kaka - Rui Costa
Hmm...lets hope that Juve will lose against Inter.

Rivaldo-11

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rivaldo, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha....................................................aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaahhahahahhahahahahahahahahah

milan_rockz

=7uckyst4r=
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*kaka* nesta* maldini* pirlo*
sienna had a great goalkeeper. they deserved to win anyway...

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
According to the La Gazzetta scoreboard Milan looked tired + didn't manage to create much. Slowplay + lack of ideas as so often this season it seems, just this time with no happy/lucky ending.

Let's see when people will start to blame Collina.......... ;)

17-und-4

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva - Gila - Kaka - Rui Costa
Passion for *9* said:
According to the La Gazzetta scoreboard Milan looked tired + didn't manage to create much. Slowplay + lack of ideas as so often this season it seems, just this time with no happy/lucky ending.

...as usual without Pirlo.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Passion for *9* said:

Let's see when people will start to blame Collina.......... ;)

I saw the game , Milan was never tired + we created more than ever chances .. they deserved the 2 goals .. we deserved more than 2, we atacked from all the sides .. we just missed the finish .. Gattuso hit the post .. + we have ruled out an pure goal! .. its second time our goal is dissallowed and we lose .. it happend vs Bologna also, it was linesman mistake.. its ok .. from what I saw I am still happy how we played .. it could have not been better.. maybe in finishing..

at least people will not say we are lucky..

FORZA MILAN!!!

Last edited:

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato
NICKY said:
Eurosport.com: AMAZING SLIP FROM MILAN! It's not the first time one of Serie A's lesser lights have tripped them up this season...and it may just cost them the title

Bad result and even Milan still have a chance but I'm not sure that Milan can win the title! Let's pray that Milan will do the best in next matches.. Hope that they won't slip again and the bad memory two years ago won't reoccur (Milan win CL but no Scudetto)

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato
Maybe Collina is too old.. Remember that he did make some mistake in Barca - Chelsea match?

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
ics_rk said:
Maybe Collina is too old.. Remember that he did make some mistake in Barca - Chelsea match?

Collina was very good , he didnt do any mistake .. we just have to win now at San Siro vs Juve :D

FORZA MILAN!!!

Cescania

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini
What did Collina do? I didn't watch the game and was surprised to know Milan lost. So bad~

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
besikaka said:
I saw the game , Milan was never tired .. they deserved the 2 goals .. we deserved more than 2, we atacked from all the sides .. we just missed the finish .. Gattuso hit the post .. + we have ruled out an pure goal! ..
Well... if I go through the min by min reports from La gazzetta, yahoo.it + tgcom.it I don't see much that was deemed worth mentioning that Milan allegedly created, at least not in the 2nd half. And if we waste the rest of the little we create we don't 'deserve' to win. It was a match that required all our concentration + some extra determination seeing how Juve walked over Lecce, + we didn't have it. F^ck !

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
I feel only stronger about Milan right now after two reliable people told me that we've played well and still lost ... I didn't get the match, didn't get the highlights yet either and I don't know if Sheva's goal was valid ... But I'm sure we'll be able to come back and take the lead once again En Sha Allah ...
I watched Juve's game instead and to be honest, Lecce performed just like a Serie C1 team which is rather disappointing considering that their coach signor I-hate-Juve :rolleyes:

Waiting for the highlights ...

FORZA MILAN!!!

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Passion for *9* said:
Disallowed a Sheva goal for offside (inexistent according to the media).

The linesman dissallowed the goal , for Collina was allright..

I dont know what 3 of ur websites that u saw Passion but from what I saw we played very good .. we just missed the goals ..waite for the highlighs..

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
NeSTa_86 said:
what's happend?????????:{{{{{{{{{

Nothing :) .. we just losed .. isnt that normal ?

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
NeSTa_86, we lost, that's what happened ... I'm not surprised by the disallowed goal today and I expect more to come in the future ... Having left the Champions League, Juve have to keep their face in one piece and that requires some of their special efforts, if you know what I mean ...
If Milan want the title, they not only have to compete with Juve but also with injustice :)

FORZA MILAN!!!

Il Re dell' Est

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Rui Costa
Besikaka is right, we didn't played bad, we were the better team but wasted a lot of chances in the first half
... and then in the second half we conceded 2 goals through counter-attacks

It's a shame :( but that's football

Forza Sheva
Forza Rui

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yeah, not a good result but we have to accept it..

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
besikaka said:
The linesman dissallowed the goal , for Collina was allright..

I dont know what 3 of ur websites that u saw Passion but from what I saw we played very good .. we just missed the goals ..waite for the highlighs..
And Siena didn't play well ?

Thats from the Gazzetta live scoreboard:

-- Milan stanco
-- il Milan fatica a costruire azioni
:conf:

Btw, Collina could have overruled the linesman. I'm really curious for the highlights now.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kyara said:
If Milan want the title, they not only have to compete with Juve but also with injustice
Garbage. If we can't win we blame the big bad Juve conspiracy. Yea right. Berlusconi is such an honorable man + of course would *never* do what Juve bosses allegedly do... LOL...

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
tv here didn't show the game...i'm curious..how did rui costa do in pirlo's absence?

we lost..its unacceptable but its not the end of the world. the title race is far from over. next week juve plays inter..inter could very possibly defeat juve. if we win our game we're back on top...when we beat them at the san siro, we'll be three points clear, assuming we win the games in between. where's the crisis? i have no doubt that we'll beat juve..simply put we're a better team.

my only concern is that the players have their minds set on the champions league...didn't galliani say sth along the lines of he'd give the scudetto to juve if we got the champions league? i'm not sure i agree with this...we are the best team in italy by far....to give up on the scudetto now would be stupid..especially seeing that we have by no means won the CL..it'd just be a shame if our players blew off the remaining serie a fixtures.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Passion for *9* said:
Garbage. If we can't win we blame the big bad Juve conspiracy. Yea right. Berlusconi is such an honorable man + of course would *never* do what Juve bosses allegedly do... LOL...
agree...

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Passion for *9* said:
And Siena didn't play well ?

They played well in the 1st half , they even hit the post with Tudor.. but they didnt have much chances in second half.. 2 chances 2 goals by them.. and both from counter atacks..

Its not still the end.. we have many games left..

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:
And the Italian league is all a Milan-Juve conspiracy, they agree every year which team has to win and everyone else can go to hell, LOL :o

natascha

Beginner
Reaction score
arghh ... i hate sctv so much for not having italian league live again ! argghh .. maybe milan lose because i didn't watch the game .. hehe .. lol :D

cccp

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko - KaKa - Maldini -Costacuta - Van Basten
So sad, don't know if we could bounce back

Schedule