Lecce Vs Milan [Week 36] 15/5/05 (15.00)

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Well, Inzaghi still looks dangerous to me and I think giving him a few more chances is not a bad idea...

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
5/17/2005
MILAN - During Hernan Crespo's wedding, Adriano Galliani spoke to ********** and La Repubblica. The chief executive said: 'Lecce is behind as is the title. It's almost impossible to catch Juve's five points now although we wouldn't give up until the end. We are concentrating on the Champions League, it is a major objective in our season.'

OK, we can close this thread now :)

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Passion for *9* said:
Hey, let's have a quick rehearsal. Would you play 'target' ? It won't take longer than a second, I promise...

Chuckle!!

I tell u wot... if your volunteering, I know that its gonna hurt u more shooting Inzaghi then its gonna hurt me gettin a bullet between the eyes. So, in the name of Milan, I'm ready... I have 1 last request... make Inzaghi suffer!!!

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
van Basten said:
Chuckle!!
I tell u wot... if your volunteering, I know that its gonna hurt u more shooting Inzaghi then its gonna hurt me gettin a bullet between the eyes. So, in the name of Milan, I'm ready... I have 1 last request... make Inzaghi suffer!!!
LOL,, we, the participants, will leave it at the reheasal. That lil accident will quench our thirst for some bloody fun. For now. Leftover bullets will have names on them, but Milan legend Filippo Inzaghi's hasn't made our list. Did you really think the more level-headed here would off s.o. who has made a major contribution to Milan's CL victory 2003 ? Whose workrate, determination, will power + fighting spirit sets a shining example for all the lazybutt Seedorfs on this planet ?

So hey Don Dada, you bring the car + I bring my toolset :D (prefer a Russian one to that Uzi, u mind ?)

Still wanna volunteer, van Basten ? :o

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
Whose workrate, determination, will power + fighting spirit sets a shining example for all the lazybutt Seedorfs on this planet ?

Why are you so harsh over Seedorf? He is a GREAT player a real SOLDIER on the field! He just has his ups and downs, that's all...

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
percik said:
but I think this time and if even it very strange to hear from me I would like to call all anti-Inzaghi’s people (I consider me to belong to this category too) in this forum for a small brake with Inzaghi’s critics, until the end of this season.
Phony. Shove your hypocrisy up your ass.

percik said:
Btw where is Savicevic?
In your ass ? Ahm, no, it was the other way around, no ?

percik said:
btw that miss I would prefer to explain with I lack of the class and technique rather then with good action from Buffon).
Deal with it, both Ancelotti + Buffon had nothing but PRAISE for him. So let's stick to the facts + admit Sheva wasted more than Pippo did. Total sitter, empty net in front. And, since this is the Lecce-Milan topic which must have escaped your attention, what's with his irregular goal against Lecce ? Has anyone mentioned it yet ? Boh, people always go so quiet when Milan receive blatant favours from the ref .........

percik said:
By the way honey, you are not quite right - last season he has played enough games he just showed nothing,
Of course that has fallen thru the holes of your Swiss cheese memory that he was out injured for 3/4th of the season (yep, i'm gonna repeat it as long as it takes for your Swiss cheese brain to memorize it).

percik said:
And, for example, Ronaldo, after his TWO years rehabilitations in Inter, came as substitution in Seria A game (if I right remember against Brescia) first time after injury and scored. And it is also very important to understand, what size of work make on the pitch such players as Ronaldo or Sheva and what size makes Inzaghi.
Endless vodka-induced blablabla.... I bet you remember *wrongly* as usual + therefore I won't even bother except to say.. wow, what an achievement by Fat-Ron in a match that most likely didn't matter one bit.. against Brescia.. SHOULD it be true... By the way, do you have something to say on topic, Lecce-Milan that is ?

---

And yea, milanist, Seedorf sucks. Soldier on the field.. my ass !! He doesn't have simple ups + downs, he's lazy + doesn't give a shit. That's why he got kicked out from everywhere in the past. We don't need that type of satiated complacent player. You better don't even contemplate war if you only have 'soldiers' like him available....

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Passion for *9* said:
Still wanna volunteer, van Basten ? :o

"but Milan legend Filippo Inzaghi's hasn't made our list."

I was well game 4 it but above is a deal breaker. :p

PS
I think I like you... you are sumwot on the funny side.

acm7

Primavera
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:

Deal with it, both Ancelotti + Buffon had nothing but PRAISE for him. So let's stick to the facts + admit Sheva wasted more than Pippo did. Total sitter, empty net in front. And, since this is the Lecce-Milan topic which must have escaped your attention, what's with his irregular goal against Lecce ? Has anyone mentioned it yet ? Boh, people always go so quiet when Milan receive blatant favours from the ref .........

Of course that has fallen thru the holes of your Swiss cheese memory that he was out injured for 3/4th of the season (yep, i'm gonna repeat it as long as it takes for your Swiss cheese brain to memorize it).

Endless vodka-induced blablabla.... I bet you remember *wrongly* as usual + therefore I won't even bother except to say.. wow, what an achievement by Fat-Ron in a match that most likely didn't matter one bit.. against Brescia.. SHOULD it be true... By the way, do you have something to say on topic, Lecce-Milan that is ?

---

And yea, milanist, Seedorf sucks. Soldier on the field.. my ass !! He doesn't have simple ups + downs, he's lazy + doesn't give a shit. That's why he got kicked out from everywhere in the past. We don't need that type of satiated complacent player. You better don't even contemplate war if you only have 'soldiers' like him available....
Awwww. How sweet. I'm always amazed that you write so much crap and tell so many lies to protect your little sweetheart. Over 4,800 posts under this username in this forum alone? What a loser. :o :tongue:

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
You are ridiculous. Lazy? Doesn't give a shit? Do you really think Seedorf would have played for Milan if anything you said was true? Come on, he's a professional.

persik

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:

---

I recomend you to read this (your) post again and try to find some connections between the brain and context of the post. Or just it's your not the best period of life, year or maybe month????

and btw Inzaghi 2003/04 Milan Serie A 14 games 3 goals, and it is without CL. games www.acmilan.com ;
near 28 off. app. in the all season competitions www.acmilanfan.ru
I think it is far from your 3/4 of the season , or maybe problems with math????? :jump:

Last edited:

persik

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:

---

And btw. who the fuck start all this fight in the name of Inzaghi???
As for me I only wished Inzaghi my support (see last page)

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
milanist said:
You are ridiculous. Lazy? Doesn't give a shit? Do you really think Seedorf would have played for Milan if anything you said was true? Come on, he's a professional.
No, you are ridiculous cos after another crap season you still fail to see + acknowledge the obvious. He sucks. His only talent is that of a bigtalker who for some reason manages to comfortably live off his former reputation + fool people like you into believing he's great.. Ancelotti holds on to him for lack of alternatives, at least that's what I hope, definitely not cos of his brilliance on the pitch. He's been crap all season, can't state it enough, + he has to go if we wanna improve our squad in terms of competitiveness. Btw, guess why he got kicked out of the Dutch national team ?

percik said:
And btw. who the fuck start all this fight in the name of Inzaghi???
Your buddies van Basten + clone Chevy0000007 started it. Man, try gingko, I've heard it enhances memory.

percik said:
As for me I only wished Inzaghi my support
Your 'support' ? May I remind you that only a few sentences above you cherished the idea of shooting him ? Told you + tell u again: Shove ur hypocrisy up your sorry ass.

As for Pippo's season 2003/04, he wasn't fit in many of those matches. But what do I try to tell a fact-resistant ignorant like you...

Still no comments on the match against Lecce ?

:o

Last edited:

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
No, you are ridiculous cos after another crap season you still fail to see + acknowledge the obvious. He sucks. His only talent is that of a bigtalker who for some reason manages to comfortably live off his former reputation + fool people like you into believing he's great.. Ancelotti holds on to him for lack of alternatives, at least that's what I hope, definitely not cos of his brilliance on the pitch. He's been crap all season, can't state it enough, + he has to go if we wanna improve our squad in terms of competitiveness. Btw, guess why he got kicked out of the Dutch national team ?

You could explain that in a much shorter way. Not that he sucks, you just don't like him, like some of our forum members don't like your pet player Inzaghi... :)

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
milanist said:
You could explain that in a much shorter way. Not that he sucks, you just don't like him, like some of our forum members don't like your pet player Inzaghi...
I wouldn't say anything against Clarence if he performed. But this year, unlike the previous season when he at least stepped up his game against Juve + Inter, he didn't even make an attempt in the 'big matches' .. As for the rest, whatever.

Say sth. about our disgrace against Lecce. I'm surprised no-one here comes up with some decent fact-based match + season analysis.

persik

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
Say sth. about our disgrace against Lecce. I'm surprised no-one here comes up with some decent fact-based match + season analysis.

Maybe cause everybody other understands that this game against Lecce just didn't have any impact on the Seria A situation????

As for Seedorf you are not right, no way.
your selfs-proclaimed "good reserching skills" (seems to me) donot suppose for you any independet understanding of situation.

Suhail Ahmad

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Me, Shevchenko , Adriano, Karimi, Baraja, Martins
percik said:
Maybe cause everybody other understands that this game against Lecce just didn't have any impact on the Seria A situation????

your selfs-proclaimed "good reserching skills" (seems to me) donot suppose for you any independet understanding of situation.
oi yes it did every game does know u crazy milan can still win mate belive me im not giving up yet but the chances r slim
:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :cool: :o

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
percik said:
No ? It didn't put only the *penultimate* nail in the coffin in which we've buried our scudetto ambitions ? Hm, even now *mathematically* nothing is lost.. So what you say is nonsense. Nothing new btw.

percik said:
Of course I'm right + it's nice to see that actually more + more people agree that he doesn't add what Milan needs. Pace, creativity, fighting spirit, hunger for success + willingness to go beyond one's limits. Seedorf has ZERO to offer in those departments.

acm7

Primavera
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
No ? It didn't put only the *penultimate* nail in the coffin in which we've buried our scudetto ambitions ? Hm, even now *mathematically* nothing is lost.. So what you say is nonsense. Nothing new btw.

Of course I'm right + it's nice to see that actually more + more people agree that he doesn't add what Milan needs. Pace, creativity, fighting spirit, hunger for success + willingness to go beyond one's limits. Seedorf has ZERO to offer in those departments.
Of course you're wrong as usual. The guy is a winner - a real champion and he will raise his 4th CL trophy next week. :o :tongue:

Shevy_007

Omo Naija!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Pirlo, Nesta, Maldini, Baresi, van Basten, Gullit, Rijkaard
acm7 said:
Awwww. How sweet. I'm always amazed that you write so much crap and tell so many lies to protect your little sweetheart. Over 4,800 posts under this username in this forum alone? What a loser. :o :tongue:

u got dat right... :D

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Shevy_007 said:
u got dat right...
Says who ? 2 fakes who are trolling + who don't have the balls to post under their original nicks ? You're really some cowardly sorry-ass creatures :o

acm7

Primavera
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
Says who ? 2 fakes who are trolling + who don't have the balls to post under their original nicks ? You're really some cowardly sorry-ass creatures :o
Wrong .... as usual. :o

persik

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:

As for Seedorf I prefer for the moment to let this topic aside. Cause it request much more time for independent diskussions. I mean about his part in the Milan's last years success. I have just great desire to write about this fantastic player and his achivements much more and with details but it needs time.
I say only one - why did you choose him for your target to blame number one? Only cause I chose Inzaghi as my nomber one???
Then I have to say Seedorf not my fav.player number one, cause there are no such one, only there are some sort of conditions if one player hat such ones (as Sheva, Seedorf, Rui, Zidane, Emerson, Davids, Veron, Maldini, Nesta, Ballak, Baggio, Schneider, Bergkamp, Terry, Figo, Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Vierri etc. and a a lot of other) then he is among my fav. if not for ex. - Inzaghi, Delveccio, Brocchi or smb else then they are out, everything is simple.

Passion for *9* said:

"More and more people" where? among your girls or do you have statistical data that showes it??? As for me I remember that in the topic "Who would you wanna see leaving A.C.M ?" http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?p=98431#post98431
Inzaghi along with Brocchi has won with great success and invinsibility, Seedorf became only 3 votes incl. yours.

Passion for *9* said:

How can you you mess all these just incredible important factors. Especially hunger for success??? Or, is these all that in the great proportions has Inzaghi??? (to pace, creativity - I have such great doubts and about his incredible technique and dribbling skills I prefer to keep silence at all)

Passion for *9* said:

If you continue about this *penultimate* nail then I will reconsider my words for suppor Inzaghi and will consider his two increadible misses and wasted chances as this *penultimate* nail.
Btw where you only finds always such words as *penultimate*, can you recomend your english translator!!!!

And especially for you I explaine NONSENSE is something that doesn't have any sense. Or did you belive surely considering your "deep understandins" that Parma had any chanses against Juve that like a train drives to Scudetto. Btw I watched this game, Parma just had nothing, nothing.

So the idea that Milan had some chances before the game with Lecce has no sence and that why it is NONSENSE.

And I strongly belive that Ancelotti after 55 minutes of the game understood it completly too, that he showed with the substitution of Sheva, I think it understood all players, who stoped to play after 70 mnt.,
It is possible that Juve don't win next game or makes draw, but it impossible that it lost Scudetto (only if Berluskonni with Galliani create something or GOD comes to us in order to make his desicions about "fair-play")

Shevy_007

Omo Naija!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Pirlo, Nesta, Maldini, Baresi, van Basten, Gullit, Rijkaard
Passion for *9* said:

more fallacies... :tongue:

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
acm7 said:
Of course you're wrong as usual. The guy is a winner - a real champion and he will raise his 4th CL trophy next week. :o :tongue:
Hope so... :devil2:

ARNOLD RIMMER

Second Technician
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, DeSciglio
Passion for *9* said:
Says who ? 2 fakes who are trolling + who don't have the balls to post under their original nicks ? You're really some cowardly sorry-ass creatures :o[/...QUOTE]

What's all this? Thought people got banned here for doing that? Who has done it?

acm7

Primavera
Reaction score
pippoinzag}{i said:
Passion for *9* said:
Says who ? 2 fakes who are trolling + who don't have the balls to post under their original nicks ? You're really some cowardly sorry-ass creatures :o[/...QUOTE]

What's all this? Thought people got banned here for doing that? Who has done it?
The person making false accusations should be banned IMO. :rolleyes:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
acm7 said:
The person making false accusations should be banned IMO.
Totally agree. Repeatedly calling me a liar should get you banned.

My 'accusation' however is right, as I'm right most (if not all) of the time... :D

You're a TROLL.

acm7

Primavera
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
Totally agree. Repeatedly calling me a liar should get you banned.

My 'accusation' however is right, as I'm right most (if not all) of the time... :D

You're a TROLL.
Wrong again. Troll? That would be YOU. :o

Schedule