Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

Kingmilan

Legendary
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gigi Buffon-Alessandro Nesta-Prince Boateng-Mario Balotelli-Ricky Montolivo-Stephan El Shaarawy
He reminds me alot of alou diarra . I think it is a good signing . Lets not forget, we will be losing a lot of free agents this summer so if we want to keep our money to buy 1 or 2 solid players (like a lb and an AM or a striker ) then we have to replace them by other younger free agents . Montolivo would be an absolute steal , Traore is an ok deal . He would bring a lot of running and would probably replace flams .

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Kaká, Cafu, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Ambrosini, Sheva, Stam, Totti, R9
i feel like i get dumber by being on this forum because of people like you.

Hahaha so fucking true. Not even about command of the english language or lack thereof, just saying utterly stupid things day in day out.

ykou

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Wikipedia:
On 21 April 2012, Traore agreed to join A.C. Milan.

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti
Since you insisted on that, explain to us why is physical strenght the only reason to buy african players.

but afrikan playas r also fast ya knowwww

seydoudoumbiacskamoscowvalaniavladikavkaz5wsr8s-c8fyl.jpeg

ForzaSandro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Didn't Deschamp say this guy has the potential to play like Veira? Perhaps it is I who read it off milannews. But again those translations by google and Bing can be misleading.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
just sign him already, I'd rather see a non EU spot used on him than kawashima.

Campione

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, De Sciglio, Pirlo, Maldini, Baresi, Donadoni, Suarez
moderated by Campione. :)

Last edited:

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
from the pictures he is looking like a pussy with no physical strength, why are we getting an african player with no physical strength, it is the only reason to buy an african players...

And seems like the only reason why he was in the pictures in the first place, is that he was running behind muntari in the first one and shacking drogba hand in the second, that could means no one give him any credit as he is not even the star on his own pictures....
mind = blown. :eek:

Jawad

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
LooL i have a lot of brainless fans in this forum, i feel so much loved <3 <3.

anyway since i don't have time to reply to idiotic comments(i know i let some of you down, since you need to be insulted in freaquent bases by greater minds) i will only reply to Sven who made a valid question, in which i will reply with valid answer.

Give me one African guy who is successful in Europ but he doesn't a got a physical strength!??, the likes of Eto'o, Drogba, Yaya Toure, Essien, Adabayor, Emmanuel Eboue etc.. has physical strengh of alpha males, while the rest didn't cut it with the big dogs.

Last edited:

Ibra

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Van Basten, Van Bommel, Ibra, Inzaghi, Maldini, Silva, Gattuso

anyway since i don't have time to reply to idiotic comments(i know i let some of you down, since you need to be insulted in freaquent bases by greater minds) i will only reply to Sven who made a valid question, in which i will reply with valid answer.

Give me one African guy who is successful in Europ but he doesn't a got a physical strength!??, the likes of Eto'o, Drogba, Yaya Toure, Essien, Adabayor, Emmanuel Eboue etc.. has physical strengh of alpha males, while the rest didn't cut it with the big dogs.

Eto'o is a tiny guy with the build and grace of a Gazelle... back to the drawing board!

170px-Etoo_Joan_Gamper_Trophy_2008.jpg

Last edited:

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score

God damn!

That is some of the most hilariously idiotic shit I have ever read on the internet

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Imagine the hissy fit Corzioli would have thrown if he was not banned :lol:

how long is his ban? or permanent?

jawad should become the next kofi annan or ban ki moon

Last edited:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf

This is disgustingly false. Kind of offensive.

Jawad

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

how can life be is so unfair, i hate you for not wanting to be my friend, i don't
wanna talk to you anymore...

although, i always wanted lifeless pathatic internet creature as my friend. :cry:

Jawad

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
ash + jawad trolling combo :o

jawash? :eek:

or ashjaw? :lol:

the problem is i don't know what you are saying to reply to you, i don't know if i should curse you or give you a compliment...

anyway just get off my dick already stop posting after my each and every post.

N3d0

Allegri al Massimo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino Gattuso, Mirko Vučinić, Stevan Jovetić, Prince Boa, Stefan Savić, Noce

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
how can life be is so unfair, i hate you for not wanting to be my friend, i don't
wanna talk to you anymore...

although, i always wanted lifeless pathatic internet creature as my friend. :cry:

Don't worry

Just look at yourself in the mirror

Schedule