Problems + Suggestions

Who's Mr. D? Which theory do we believe in?

• Total voters

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
What if... just keep an open mind...

Leaf was given his own area to do whatever he wanted

Like a mini secession within RnB.

He can be free to say anything he wants.

Free of mods. His own play area. Like the Catalan referendum.

I don't want this. I only want the rules to be equally applied to all. No protected classes / persons

Plus I'll say whatever I want on my vlog.

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't want this. I only want the rules to be equally applied to all. No protected classes / persons

Plus I'll say whatever I want on my vlog.

Why would you want this?

Everyone would be permabanned. Rumour bots would be the only ones on the forum.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
For what benefit? Is his contribution relevant enough to secede territory to him?

Catalonia contributes to 26% of Spain's exports.

I would argue that Leaf is simply looking for freedom of speech on the forums

My proposal would allow that at some level.

A thread for leaf and and anyone who wants to discuss his opinions.

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I would argue that Leaf is simply looking for freedom of speech on the forums

My proposal would allow that at some level.

A thread for leaf and and anyone who wants to discuss his opinions.

If you are looking for naming options again I suggest: Vaginal tearing.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
So General wants Leaf to have a #safespace but leaf himself doesn't want it. Matter closed. Especially when there's an elegant solution to all this ie his Vlog. We can't censor his Vlogs. All he need is to Vlog vociferously.

Personally, I'd love to see his Vlogs as well.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
So General wants Leaf to have a #safespace but leaf himself doesn't want it. Matter closed. Especially when there's an elegant solution to all this ie his Vlog. We can't censor his Vlogs. All he need is to Vlog vociferously.

Personally, I'd love to see his Vlogs as well.

Agreed with Vlogs. Leaf must invest in that avenue.

Pity that he didn't agree to the proposed safe space. That would have been gold.
Now that you called out the name safe space, leaf won't ever go for this. It was such a good set up. It would have provided months of entertainment

Alas

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Agreed with Vlogs. Leaf must invest in that avenue.

Pity that he didn't agree to the proposed safe space. That would have been gold.
Now that you called out the name safe space, leaf won't ever go for this. It was such a good set up. It would have provided months of entertainment

Alas

You must not think much of me if you think I'd effectively agree to a safe space but not recognize it as one.

Again, all I want is for the rules to be enforced as stated in the rules section for everyone

In other news I just bought a new mic for the vlog. I remember ppl were complaining that they were only getting audio out of one side. So there's that.

So many things have happened it's almost overwhelming to make a vlog now though. It has to be general as fuck....probably going to flop.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
You must not think much of me if you think I'd effectively agree to a safe space but not recognize it as one.

Again, all I want is for the rules to be enforced as stated in the rules section for everyone

In other news I just bought a new mic for the vlog. I remember ppl were complaining that they were only getting audio out of one side. So there's that.

So many things have happened it's almost overwhelming to make a vlog now though. It has to be general as fuck....probably going to flop.

The masses want Vlogs

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dear David,

This is again an appeal to remove necro as a mod. He makes a mockery of the forum and the spirit of the fans coming together. Ultimately his hypocrisy in applying the rules damaging to the community. I'm not the only one that notices this. Thanks in advance for your consideration.

Regards,
dru.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Lol. Now I'm gonna make it my mission to post there everyday

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
If I am to get banned I want these to be my last words

Necro is indeed the most dishonest person I've ever interacted with in real or online. The last incident is him making a claim that I simply requested a source for ....which naturally he couldn't provide.

I'm frankly tired of being harassed by him and a few posters on this forum who constantly post and follow me around accusing me of shit I've never said/done. Necro is the ringleader in this and abuses his position in this regard (posted from the wnt thread).

That's the spirit :proud:
Why wait? Go ahead and ban me now.
I don't break a single rule on the forum...but you have other posters (yourself included) who constantly personally insult me

At this point why do the rules even matter?

As long as I post an "inconvenient" news article for the protected class on this forum I'm in ban danger.

Here's how the WNT goes...I post an article...often completely without commentary here and the usual suspects respond in either a personal insult directed at me my perceived race or ethnicity or Trinidad....and you DO NOTHING against those posters...but you're constantly harassing me regardless. It's a pity that David hasn't noticed what a biased dishonest conniving person you are.

I have zero respect for a dishonest hypocrite. Your threats don't phase me in the slightest. Ban me if you want.

Take care of yourselves and eachother :)

-dru

Last edited:

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
Take care, dru.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
stop posting that vikings crap :mad:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Wes, mate, wud you look into the option of letting us delete posts. Thanks.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
When the vlog is out I'll ask Jasper to post it if he's in the mood :)

Always in the mood for the poon vlog.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Problem: The Tech thread is like a ghost town :mad:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dear David,

I'm getting very tired of Necromancer following me around and provoking me.
At this stage it's getting very tiresome refuting what is essentially slander at this point. Kindly have a word with him, or allow me to block, or even ban me if you believe that I have done something wrong. It's one thing when a regular poster harasses another as Van Basten regularly does. It's pretty disturbing when a moderator does this....with the knowledge that if I don't respond in quite the right way I could get banned myself. I don't interfere with anyone...and if anyone wants to claim that the things I post in the WNT are "harassment" then I would reply that I post on World News issues that I am very concerned about. Thanks in advance for your consideration.

Regards,
dru

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
WTF Necro... wot are you being like this for? I know we're not best pals just yet but after a few communications in the WNT I was starting to think that we're at least good acquaintances. Now I find out that you too are following dru around everywhere like lost little lamb... know this, dru is my betrothed... only I get to bend him over.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
WTF Necro... wot are you being like this for? I know we're not best pals just yet but after a few communications in the WNT I was starting to think that we're at least good acquaintances. Now I find out that you too are following dru around everywhere like lost little lamb... know this, dru is my betrothed... only I get to bend him over.

Not into that stuff thanks. I might be the GOAT, but I'm not an actual goat :)