Neymar

lexx

try and crack a smile
Reaction score
Fav. Players
costacurta albertini gattuso maldini del piero bernard
Ganso > Neymar, and Ganso fills a role we desperately need.

even before ganso injury he has been out soughts before world cup and now with his current injury with looks to keep him out for the next 4-6 months for the short-term we really shouldn't be considering him maybe in 9 -12 months time. Actually in terms of santos players i can't belive no one has mention madson he is probably their most in form player at the moment and fill in as an attacking midfield player i not suggesting for a second that he is an extraordinary talent but he is worth considering

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Santos' president announced that Neymar will stay in Santos. His price is now 45 mil euros and he'll make 500.000,00 reais a month (around USD 250.000,00).

Let's see who'll be the stupid european who's going to swallow this shit.

1243438263_0.jpg

May he never join AC Milan. Quite the Neymar hater here.

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
From 2012 ( 2 years from now) no club can spend more than what they make as profit and maximum any club can spend in any window is 100 million. It will be the end of these insane inflated prize tags.

I like Ganso over him, but Neymar will turn out to be a great player too. He shd stay away from EPL.

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lugano, Raí, Rogério Ceni, Ambrosini, Gattuso

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
neymar would be a great addition for the future

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players

And again Neymar showed the sore loser that he is. Spent the match diving and crying and stomped his adversary in the end.

It's not the first time that he gets pissed off just because the adversary didn't gave all the space he wanted to play his tricks. In other words, it's not the first time that he gets pissed off BECAUSE THE ADVERSARY DID THEIR JOB.

Santos lost by 2x1 against Ceará and still, Neymar did some good moves. But what must be said is that Ceará isn't a great team, they're just good and still, they were abble to be enouh to bother Neymar and make him pissed off.

Seriously, I don't wanna see this scumbag playing for Milan. I don't think that he would win anything with Milan and even if he could, I don't want that. This kid if one of the biggest piece of shit I ever seen in Brasileirão.

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Were not gonna get him anyway. We need 2 drop the winger attack formation ASAP once r80 is out of here and buy a AM ala ganso, ozil...............neymar might fit with pato in a 2 man attack(?) but i rather have a strong CF like dzeko once ibra is done up there and not a midget like neymar.

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Aaaand Neymar proved how fucked up he is again.

After FIFA forbid cheating on penalties by giving a fake-kick on the ball, Neymar started to miss his shoots.

So Dorival Jr., Santos' coach decided to not let him shoot the penalties and he got pissed off with this decision yesterday, when Marcel shooted instead of him.

So he started to do useless tricks on the pitch and not pass to his teammates and that irriated Edu Dracena, the captain. When Dracena warned Neymar, Neymar started to calling names at Edu Dracena. Dorival saw it and warned Neymar and Neymar did the same towards Dorival.

And, sure, Neymar dived and cried a lot like always.

Renê Simões, the Atlético GO coach who played against Santos yesterday, said that he never saw a player so unpolite as Neymar and that he became a monster.

And now Santos is living a very complicated situation because it's not that easy to punish a player who just renewed his contract and now is a freakin millionaire. I mean, would Neymar learn with it or be more pissed off?

I just hope that he never comes close to Milan. One of the biggest cunt I ever saw of all sports.

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio
Yeah, I think all the money is turning him in to a little bitch. Unlike my beloved Pato <3

I mean at least Balotelli has some class. He doesn't whine and bitch on the field, he goes and makes fun of the club on a TV show and throws there jersey on the ground. :tongue:

:star:Mario:star:

I think Ganso is the way to go.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Dorival Júnior, Santos coach, was just fired because he didn't call Neymar for the next game as a punishment for his outburst in the game against Avaí. Seriously, this is TOP 3 dumbest decisions ever made in football.

Santos are losing a great coach just because a childish behavior from one player. They are firing a coach just because he want to punish a player who deserves to be punished. And what a message they are sending to the young players in the club...

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dorival Júnior, Santos coach, was just fired because he didn't call Neymar for the next game as a punishment for his outburst in the game against Avaí. Seriously, this is TOP 3 dumbest decisions ever made in football.

Santos are losing a great coach just because a childish behavior from one player. They are firing a coach just because he want to punish a player who deserves to be punished. And what a message they are sending to the young players in the club...

LOL!

I just didn't believe on it when I read and went to check it on globoesporte.

LOL AGAIN!

I don't like Dorival. He has been sucking Neymar's cock for too long even though this kid is a piece of shit. Tactically he's offensively crazy.

The ironic part is that when Dorival finally showed some great attitude for the first fucking time, he got fired!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean, what the fuck is going on with Santos' staff? Now Neymar will be even more arrogant!!!!!!! Jeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHA!

Anyway, Dorival should thank god for it. 2 mi reais to be far away from this shit? This is the best decision of his whole career.

I'm just hoping that São Paulo doesn't get him.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
LOL!

I just didn't believe on it when I read and went to check it on globoesporte.

LOL AGAIN!

I don't like Dorival. He has been sucking Neymar's cock for too long even though this kid is a piece of shit. Tactically he's offensively crazy.

The ironic part is that when Dorival finally showed some great attitude for the first fucking time, he got fired!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean, what the fuck is going on with Santos' staff? Now Neymar will be even more arrogant!!!!!!! Jeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHA!

Anyway, Dorival should thank god for it. 2 mi reais to be far away from this shit? This is the best decision of his whole career.

I'm just hoping that São Paulo doesn't get him.

I'm curious to see the reaction of the supporters. I think a lot of then will be unhappy, and if the team lose some games, this anger can turn against Neymar. Worst, I think that some Santos players will be unhappy with that, and there will be trouble. And also the risk that Neymar ego's problems just becomes worse. What a stupid decision to made.

And yeah, I think Dorival will go to São Paulo now (and that will be another bad consequence of a mistake, they give a good coach to a rival).

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'm curious to see the reaction of the supporters. I think a lot of then will be unhappy, and if the team lose some games, this anger can turn against Neymar. Worst, I think that some Santos players will be unhappy with that, and there will be trouble. And also the risk that Neymar ego's problems just becomes worse. What a stupid decision to made.

And yeah, I think Dorival will go to São Paulo now (and that will be another bad consequence of a mistake, they give a good coach to a rival).

Brazilian football supporters are probably among the most stupid of the world but still, I think that the supporters are against Neymar.

The ones against Dorival are the ones like "neimar eh craki i tem todu direitu di faser uq eli quer. tem ki da xapel nu dentinhu memu. eh nois"

I totally agree with your theory.

Santos should had sold this kid when they had the chance.

Fantasista

Beginner
Reaction score
I hope Santos get fucked up hard. Motumbo fucked.
Neymar was already a bitch but now he'll be unbearable.
Santos will end up getting Andrade, he got the obedient(aka bananão) style they need right now.

and so it isn't so off topic, pray this kid don't come to Milan. at least not so soon, never know when this whinny bitch will turn into a proper man if it ever will.

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
this guy is so disrespectful at such a young age I don't want him anywhere near milan

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
arte15.jpg

Santos' president - Neymar - Dorival (coach)
"You're fired"
arte25.jpg

arte35.jpg

arte43.jpg

brincadeiras_neymarfc_div_62.jpg

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Joke for the Brazilians:

O que o presidente do Santos disse a Neymar ao demitir Dorival Jr.?
- Venha tesouro, não se misture com essa gentalha.

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Joke for the Brazilians:

O que o presidente do Santos disse a Neymar ao demitir Dorival Jr.?
- Venha tesouro, não se misture com essa gentalha.

LOL!

There's a bunch of nice jokes on Twitter. Just type Neymar Futebol Clube or #NeymarFacts on search.

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Bierhoff, Pippo Inzaghi, Eto'o, Nedved.
So this kids is worst version what happens to Maradona in Boca Junior ?

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
So this kids is worst version what happens to Maradona in Boca Junior ?

No. This kid is a worst version of what happened to Robinho in Santos.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
wow he's only 18, and the club fired the coach for keeping him on the bench
doesn't make a great impression for all european clubs now,
but it's Santos who fired the coach not Neymar, verry weak thing to do from Santos
another brazilian talent with a bad attitude,

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
On Wednesday 17th November 2010, @JamesHorncastle said:

When asked which offer he likes most, Neymar says: "Juve's. They have a great prestige on an international level. I say it without any problem. I would be prepared to wear the black and white shirt.

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/70varo

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
who cares, neymar has an awful attitude, don't want him here at all

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Bierhoff, Pippo Inzaghi, Eto'o, Nedved.
He'll perfect for Juve's SS need though.

milanpalermo23

Fanta-allenatore
Reaction score
After the Brazil- Scotland friendly, Neymar admitted he would like to play in Italy. In the past he said he wants Juve, but i doubt Juve have the financial power to buy him.

Have we ever been TRULY linked with him recently??????

His attitude isnt the best, but he is still young and it will probably change at a bigger club with bigger players...