Cristiano Ronaldo Thread

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
Ronaldo is and always has been better than the overrated little gnome.

milan's jedi

col Milan nel cuore
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Baresi, Sheva, Nesta, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Seedorf, Ibrahimović
not impressive at all.anybody with cash can bang that plastic bitch.if he was banging someone amanda seyfried or another girl thats both beautiful and smart that would have been impressive :d

+1

andyhello23

Banned
Reaction score
Well, if it wasn't for Barca and "their cheats" Ronaldo would probably have won back to back CL's ;)

I say manu tried to cheat last years final, but iniesta set up eto for the goal, and that totally changed the game.

Manu not barce tried to cheat last year in the final, notice how manu came racing out o teh block, and ronaldo with rubbish long range shots, lol.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
So every team who starts a game well is cheating, or just manutd and other engish teams due to your unassailable hate for them?

Get real, teams sometimes start games well, other times they don't. Manutd were shocking in the 1st half against Milan. Were we microwaving their brains? Then i guess the tides' turned and they microwaved us in the 2nd leg. :rolleyes:

andyhello23

Banned
Reaction score
So every team who starts a game well is cheating, or just manutd and other engish teams due to your unassailable hate for them?

Get real, teams sometimes start games well, other times they don't. Manutd were shocking in the 1st half against Milan. Were we microwaving their brains? Then i guess the tides' turned and they microwaved us in the 2nd leg. :rolleyes:

No, i know manus system, you guys claim that barce where cheating.

If for instance like how barce ran 10km less than normal in last tue game with inter, people ask why is this.

You believe what you want and i will believe what i want, and you'll find i am more right than wrong on this.

Manus system is to use weapons on teams and have certain types of players to exploit that. This is fact.

Only the goal changed the game in last years final, and brought a lift to barces players, before that they where rubbish.

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
zl3vxt.gif

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
'Hmm ... You got better hair than Kim' :p

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
future milaninsta (keep refreshing this page for the next 10 years :) )

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
yeah, I read this on another forum - thanks for putting it on here too.

Really touching story, Viva Ronaldo!

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
So he called the kid , nothing big.
Not enough reason to suck his dick unless that is the purpose.
I would be impressed if he went to visit him or took him to watch him.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
Manchester United star Cristiano Ronaldo has come to the rescue of a young Portuguese goalkeeper.

Ronaldo offered his help after hearing that Joao Santos — an 18-year-old goalkeeper with Amora in Portugal — had suffered cruciate ligament damage in his left knee.

Santos originally intended to finance the operation himself by auctioning a pair of boots given to him by Ronaldo when he was at Sporting Lisbon.

The United winger was so touched when he learned of the youngster’s plight he told him to stop the auction and offered to pay his hospital costs.

So far Ronaldo has paid a £4,000 bill for the operation by leading surgeon Antonio Martins at the Sant Ana Hospital in Cascais.

He is also paying out £200 a week for Santos’ rehabilitation sessions with the Portuguese national team physiotherapist Antonio Gaspar.

A pal of Santos told the News of the World: “Joao knew Cristiano when he was a very junior player at Sporting and was given the first pair of boots that Ronaldo wore on his debut.

“Joao was going to sell the boots to raise the money but Cristiano wouldn’t let him.

“Ronaldo’s action makes the nation feel very proud of him.”

Amora, second in the Setubal regional league, have serious cash problems and have no masseur or doctor.

http://www.asiaplatetv.net/readnews...ldo rescues career of young Portuguese keeper

Cristiano Ronaldo is ready to help "in whatever possible way" following the storm on the Portuguese island of Madeira.

At least 42 people have been killed by floods and mudslides that devastated the holiday archipelago, where Real Madrid forward Ronaldo was born.

The 24-year-old is set to play in a charity game in Maderia, organised by Portuguese champions Porto.

Porto reported on their website that their team will play the match, for which a date has not yet been announced, against players from Madeira clubs Maritimo and Nacional.

"(Club president) Jorge Nuno Pinto da Costa, got involved in the contacts which led to the confirmation that Cristiano Ronaldo is available to play in the match," they added.

Ronaldo, who moved to the Bernabeu from Manchester United in a world record £80million deal last summer, scored a brilliant free-kick opener in last night's 6-2 defeat of Villarreal, which he dedicated to the victims of the disaster.

"Nobody can be indifferent to such a tragedy, especially me," said Ronaldo on Real Madrid's official website, www.realmadrid.com.

"I was born and raised on the island. It's given me so much. This is why I want to make myself available to help in whatever possible way.

"I would like to help official bodies and organisations to minimise the effects of this great tragedy and to get over them as soon as possible."

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/stand...aldo-ready-to-help-in-madeira-storm-crisis.do

Don't know if he actually played in it, but Ronaldo is not the whiney, classless git that people make him out to be.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Manchester United star Cristiano Ronaldo has come to the rescue of a young Portuguese goalkeeper.

Ronaldo offered his help after hearing that Joao Santos — an 18-year-old goalkeeper with Amora in Portugal — had suffered cruciate ligament damage in his left knee.

Santos originally intended to finance the operation himself by auctioning a pair of boots given to him by Ronaldo when he was at Sporting Lisbon.

The United winger was so touched when he learned of the youngster’s plight he told him to stop the auction and offered to pay his hospital costs.

So far Ronaldo has paid a £4,000 bill for the operation by leading surgeon Antonio Martins at the Sant Ana Hospital in Cascais.

He is also paying out £200 a week for Santos’ rehabilitation sessions with the Portuguese national team physiotherapist Antonio Gaspar.

A pal of Santos told the News of the World: “Joao knew Cristiano when he was a very junior player at Sporting and was given the first pair of boots that Ronaldo wore on his debut.

“Joao was going to sell the boots to raise the money but Cristiano wouldn’t let him.

“Ronaldo’s action makes the nation feel very proud of him.”

Amora, second in the Setubal regional league, have serious cash problems and have no masseur or doctor.

http://www.asiaplatetv.net/readnews...ldo rescues career of young Portuguese keeper

Cristiano Ronaldo is ready to help "in whatever possible way" following the storm on the Portuguese island of Madeira.

At least 42 people have been killed by floods and mudslides that devastated the holiday archipelago, where Real Madrid forward Ronaldo was born.

The 24-year-old is set to play in a charity game in Maderia, organised by Portuguese champions Porto.

Porto reported on their website that their team will play the match, for which a date has not yet been announced, against players from Madeira clubs Maritimo and Nacional.

"(Club president) Jorge Nuno Pinto da Costa, got involved in the contacts which led to the confirmation that Cristiano Ronaldo is available to play in the match," they added.

Ronaldo, who moved to the Bernabeu from Manchester United in a world record £80million deal last summer, scored a brilliant free-kick opener in last night's 6-2 defeat of Villarreal, which he dedicated to the victims of the disaster.

"Nobody can be indifferent to such a tragedy, especially me," said Ronaldo on Real Madrid's official website, www.realmadrid.com.

"I was born and raised on the island. It's given me so much. This is why I want to make myself available to help in whatever possible way.

"I would like to help official bodies and organisations to minimise the effects of this great tragedy and to get over them as soon as possible."

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/stand...aldo-ready-to-help-in-madeira-storm-crisis.do

Don't know if he actually played in it, but Ronaldo is not the whiney, classless git that people make him out to be.

That friendly happened ages ago.

ezekiel2517

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I lost the list.
So he paid half of what his suits cost him. It looks like a publicity stunt more than anything.

I don't dislike him or think him a douche, but this is unconvincing.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Yeah, although it looks good from a distance, it's like us giving away £5 to a close friend.

adriancg

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Buffon, Fábregas, Rino, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Zidane, Kaká, R9, Pato, Agüero, Thiago Silva, Jovetic
So Ronaldo can do no good? Some of you are unbelievable.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
crissy is the man

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Actually this one is far better than the "he made a call" thingy.
Respect CR7.

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
hmm..

It is with great joy and emotion that I inform I have recently become father to a baby boy. As agreed with the baby's mother, who prefers to have her identity kept confidential, my son will be under my exclusive guardianship. No further information will be provided on this subject and I request everyone to fully respect my right to privacy (and that of the child) at least on issues as personal as these are.

http://twitter.com/cristiano

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
if it's true, that kid will have swag - sign him up!

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
Haven't heard much of Paris Hilton lately...no wonder ;)

Congrats Ronny :star:

Schedule