Simone Verdi Thread

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
eh...idk about this guy and my first thought is to sell him.

havent seen him play recently so it may be an ill-informed opinion

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
If Miha thought Verdi was good enough for Samp, it doesn't mean he wants him here.

Why wouldn't he ? This club right now is more of a rabble than Sampdoria and seemingly we are having a hard time convincing anyone to come here.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
eh...idk about this guy and my first thought is to sell him.

havent seen him play recently so it may be an ill-informed opinion

He was benched as soon as Spoanara got to Empoli. Good player but it he does not get sure-fire minuted then he will be wasted and his maturation as a player will be stagnated completely.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hes going to Eibar.

Official: Verdi to Eibar

verdi-490sdeibar.com__0.jpg

Simone Verdi was loaned from Milan to La Liga club SD Eidar, as confirmed by the club with an official statement.

The 23-year-old played for Empoli last season on a loan from the Rossoneri, but will not be returning to San Siro.

A statement released on Eibar's official site confirmed that the player signed for them and that he will be presented officially tomorrow.

“The new Eibar player joined the training grounds of the Armero club,” reads the statement.

“He trained with his new teammates and tomorrow, Monday, he will be presented officially in Ipurua, together with Adrian Gonzalez, who played for the first time yesterday in Valladolid under the direction of Jose Luis Mendilibar.”

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
Young players need patience and space to develop, how many promising former Milan youth players end up starting in Serie A? Cristante, Verdi, Di Gennaro... I'm fairly certain Fossatti will end up a good Serie A player as well.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Is he our player though? Move thread?

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli Beckham Berlusconi Pep Donnarumma
Verdi: "I wasn't ready to play for Milan in those years. They did the right thing by loaning me out, I didn't deserve to wear that shirt."

Verdi: "At Bologna I found the ideal atmosphere. Now I'm not young anymore, I am 25. I'm mature and the time to make the leap has arrived."

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Verdi: "I wasn't ready to play for Milan in those years. They did the right thing by loaning me out, I didn't deserve to wear that shirt."

Molto respecto :thumbsup:

If only a certain liga NOS flop had such humility.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Verdi: "At Bologna I found the ideal atmosphere. Now I'm not young anymore, I am 25. I'm mature and the time to make the leap has arrived."

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Schedule