AC Milan Jersey Thread

Which is your favourite Milan home jersey of the last 5 years?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NobodyCares

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Shevchenko, Nesta, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo
no we dont...its adult stuff and maybe we have in 12th grade

NobodyCares

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Shevchenko, Nesta, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo
we r not evn allowed to watch DA VINCI code

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta
Passion for *9* said:
You don't have sex education in school ?
Guys u make me laugh :D :D this is a thread about AC Milan's shirt's, if u wanna talk about sex u can open a new thread about it :D but here we talk about AC Milan's shirts, btw 13 = an adult coz u reach puberty, so u can talk about sex. now plz return 2 AC Milan & leave sex 2 other forums :tongue:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Billy1969 said:
I'm 37 myself :D and the first gray hair appears, the Billy Boy incident happened almost 20 years ago lol. And could have been a Petra too, but then again that's the name of my wife so I doubt it, I would have remembered lol.
I know you're 37. Doesn't change the fact that Helga would have been considerably older than you :tongue:

OK, back on topic.

We need a new innovative design. And I'm not talking graphics, logos + whatnot, but kit design. All black with just one asymmetric red stripe or red trimming would look so damn cool + understated + classy.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Zed_darkx said:
no we dont...its adult stuff and maybe we have in 12th grade
India = the land of Kamasutra with phallic symbols ('lingam') in every temple + you pretend to be all offended by the graphic of a fuckin condom ? GMAFB :o

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
I know you're 37. Doesn't change the fact that Helga would have been considerably older than you :tongue:

OK, back on topic.

We need a new innovative design. And I'm not talking graphics, logos + whatnot, but kit design. All black with just one asymmetric red stripe or red trimming would look so damn cool + understated + classy.

Not too black though ... because it might look like Bayern's kit. I like multi stripes and straying off topic. Oh well, I guess I'll have to be adult about it.

Riccardo

AAAARGGHH!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Rui Costa
Passion for *9* said:
OK, back on topic.

milanshirtblack9gs.jpg

Here's a rough idea!

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
Riccardo said:
yeeks... that's ugly... glad that the managment doesn't like somethin' so disgustin'...

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
India = the land of Kamasutra with phallic symbols ('lingam') in every temple + you pretend to be all offended by the graphic of a fuckin condom ? GMAFB :o

No, current Indian parents are very protective of their young. They dont tell you much about sex until you've already figured it out. And they tell you two things; not outside marraige and not with a non-Indian. Back me up here guys.

Its a pitty. I mean if only our active forefathers could talk some sense into the current Indian society. They're not traditional (what they claim). Just plain over-protective. Can't say much as I haven't been to India in 13 years. But there's still tons of Indian communities that I interact with.

Riccardo, I dont like the shirt. How about three thicker stripes?

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Riccardo said:
milanshirtblack9gs.jpg

Here's a rough idea!
Wellll.... the stripe looks like a tie. Too symmetric too. Do we need stripes at all ? Wish we could get rid of the 3stripes on the sleeves. We could use Roma's designs for inspiration but still try to be original. Damn. It's hard :D

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
Riccardo said:
milanshirtblack9gs.jpg

Here's a rough idea!

seriously it's a bit different and ok i guess...but i don't think that we will get that even though it looks kinda good.... :D :D ....i liked it. :tongue: ;)

ACMCEAR

Con il diavolo insieme
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*KPB*, /THIAGO SILVA\, +PATO+, Nesta, Noce, Super Pippo, Abate, Baresi, MvB
the style of that strip looks cool but i dont like only one stripe....could you do that one but with more stripes, four maybe?

Last edited:

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Riccardo said:
milanshirtblack9gs.jpg

Here's a rough idea!

Its cool man , wish they browse our forum and take this idea ;) .. but I doubt they will give up from the stripes..

ACMCEAR

Con il diavolo insieme
Reaction score
Fav. Players
noooooo, hope they dont give up in the stripes....the stripes are classic :)

By the way i was visiting some sites, etc, and......well i didnt know that juve is about to lose their stripes, in fact they signed a petition for nike and juve "societa" so they leave the black stripes in juve's shirt (so original in the petition thing :D ). Funny eh? well just a curious fact....

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Riccardo, how about swapping the stripes on the front of the Puma and having the sleves and the little red strip (on the sleve and side) from the adidas.

Im gonna go out and look for some Billy Boys.

vani_pirlo_21

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan, all River Plate, Aimar, Saviola, Montenegro, Lugano,
besikaka said:
Its cool man , wish they browse our forum and take this idea ;) .. but I doubt they will give up from the stripes..

this shirt could be the 2nd kit...

Passion for *9* said:
Wellll.... the stripe looks like a tie. Too symmetric too. Do we need stripes at all ? Wish we could get rid of the 3stripes on the sleeves. We could use Roma's designs for inspiration but still try to be original. Damn. It's hard

you mean like this:
atl24hf.jpg

it's from a Mexican club, Atlas de Guadalajara... Marquez used to play for them...

ACMCEAR

Con il diavolo insieme
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SempreRossoNero said:
what is with the nokia sponsor??:conf:

Its just that Riccardo like the way he looks in the shirt. He said that in a previous reply

scotsman

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Van Basten, Weah, Used to like Sheva!, Kaka. Gatusso- RFC 1873
Hey Riccardo can you try a strip with the old style adidas leaf symbol or perhaps even a kappa one like the old 1989-1990 strip?

Riccardo

AAAARGGHH!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Rui Costa
scotsman said:
Hey Riccardo can you try a strip with the old style adidas leaf symbol or perhaps even a kappa one like the old 1989-1990 strip?

I love the old adidas logo, we should use it from now on.

milanadidas6kc.jpg